Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does flame body hp grass magmotar any good ? 30 eggs and 3 flawless hp grass , 1 vital spirit . only 1 matches flame body :( .

I mean you can totally bluff vital spirit lol .
Ability doesn't matter that much imo. I don't think much pokemon that learn Spore or Sleep Powder are going to stay in a Magmortar.

Does flame body hp grass magmotar any good ? 30 eggs and 3 flawless hp grass , 1 vital spirit . only 1 matches flame body :( .

I mean you can totally bluff vital spirit lol .
Vital Spirit sucks, Flame Body is nice for random burns. Don't know which HP Magmortar prefers, but Grass is probly solid

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'm breeding Porygon with a 5IV Porygon and a 2IV Ditto. I need a better Ditto.

Would anyone trade a 6IV Ditto for anything I have? Because I'm asking for something that usually be unreasonable to ask for, I will accept cloned Dittos and offer to clone my Pokemon.

I can breed anything on this list.
5IV Bold Chansey in an Ultra Ball with Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy
5IV Timid Ghastly in a Moon Ball with Perish Song and Disable
6IV Timid Smeargle in a Premier Ball - I also have ones with 0 Attack IV
5or6IV Jolly HA Starly in a Pokeball
5or6IV Adamant/Quiet Honedge in a Timer Ball
5IV Adamant HA Fletchling in a Quick Ball with Quick Guard
5IV Adamant/Jolly/Modest/Timid Charmander in a Dusk/Luxury/Dive/Quick/Repeat Ball with Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, and Outrage
5IV Adamant Azumarril in a Dive Ball
5IV Bold/Modest Porygon in a Pokeball That would be cruel of you to ask.
5IV Bold Eevee in a Pokeball with Wish
5IV Jolly Tyranitar in a Luxury Ball with Dragon Dance
5IV Jolly Garchomp in a Pokeball with Iron Head
5IV Jolly Kangas-KHAAAAAAAAAAN (Sorry, I had to :P) in a Nest Ball
5IV Modest Cyndaquill in a Pokeball with Quick Attack
5IV Jolly Pinsir in a Pokeball with Quick Attack
5IV Adamant Scyther in a Timer Ball
I would be willing to get someone to clone one of these if you asked for one in return for a 6 IV Ditto
Level 100 Shiny Magikarp, because why not? - I don't know the IVs or EVs and the nature is netural.
Timid Mewtwo IVs 28/30/24/31/31/31 in a Quick Ball - EV Trained 252 SAtk/252 Spe/4 HP Level 100 and Nicknamed Experiment 1
Calm Yveltal IVs 31/16/30/29/31/31 in a Dusk Ball - Fed one Rare Candy but untouched other than that
Modest Japanese Charizard Y with Japanese name - EV Trained 252 SAtk/252 Spe/4 HP Level 100 and Name displayed as リザードン

Would anyone trade a 6IV Ditto for anything I have? Because I'm asking for something that usually be unreasonable to ask for, I will accept cloned Dittos and offer to clone my Pokemon.

5IV Adamant/Jolly/Modest/Timid Charmander in a Dusk/Luxury/Dive/Quick/Repeat Ball with Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, and Outrage
I would be willing to get someone to clone one of these if you asked for one in return for a 6 IV Ditto
Level 100 Shiny Magikarp, because why not? - I don't know the IVs or EVs and the nature is netural.
Timid Mewtwo IVs 28/30/24/31/31/31 in a Quick Ball - EV Trained 252 SAtk/252 Spe/4 HP Level 100 and Nicknamed Experiment 1
Calm Yveltal IVs 31/16/30/29/31/31 in a Dusk Ball - Fed one Rare Candy but untouched other than that
Modest Japanese Charizard Y with Japanese name - EV Trained 252 SAtk/252 Spe/4 HP Level 100 and Name displayed as リザードン
mostthe3rd is giving away 6iv ditto for free. Check his signature

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

mostthe3rd is giving away free ditto if you want.

Also I'm interested in that Calm Yveltal in a Dusk Ball. Anything you want from my trade thread?

Reposting request for a Female Dive Ball Kabuto
Can EV train, or IV breed using some perfect Dittos. Current breeding with spit backs is ES Nest Ball Dratini.

Also could use a Bold Ditto, no importance on anything else about it.

Is there a way to check the character count in a post?
I got this error message when trying to edit the Unova breedable section in my thread (post # 14):

"Please enter a message with no more than 65000 characters."

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is there a way to check the character count in a post?
I got this error message when trying to edit the Unova breedable section in my thread (post # 14):

"Please enter a message with no more than 65000 characters."
Mine did this (as a hilarious joke) the other day. I'd suggest trying again in a little bit.
But yes, click the spanner (top right), copy and paste into a word document, and go to character count on there.

Mine did this (as a hilarious joke) the other day. I'd suggest trying again in a little bit.
But yes, click the spanner (top right), copy and paste into a word document, and go to character count on there.
Thanks! I'd like this multiple times if I could... unless you know how to do that also :D
LOL, you rock man

Looking for an Yveltal and a Zygarde to fill my Dex. Will trade them back, only need to fill my Nat Dex

EDIT: been helped. Thanks Esmeya!

Last edited:
I need a 0 atk IV ditto with positive ivs in hp and something that's not speed, msg me as soon as possible. I'll trade you spit back anylitic 0 speed magnimites, or a hidden ability treecko. I some some other hidden ability pokemon that are decently uncommon for trade, as well.

Please, please msg me as soon as possible if you have one for trade, I just really want to breed the perfect anylitic magnimite, and I am oh so close to getting one.

Does anyone have a Woobat Safari? Gonna attempt to hatch a shiny one. *-*

Looking for the following male pokemon with at least 3 or 4 egg moves, nothing else matters.
Furfrou
Goomy
Clauncher
Darumaka
Litwick
Yamask
Shellos
Castform
Clamperl
Pikachu
Gligar
Drowzee
Slowpoke
Ekans
Horsea

I don't care how crappy the egg moves are, I just want to add egg moves to all the pokemon in my thread. If you'd like to help, please PM me and lets work something out! I will for sure credit everyone once I open my thread back up in November.

Does anyone have a Woobat Safari? Gonna attempt to get a shiny one. *-*

Looking for the following male pokemon with at least 3 or 4 egg moves, nothing else matters.
Furfrou
Goomy
Clauncher
Darumaka
Litwick
Yamask
Shellos
Castform
Clamperl
Pikachu
Gligar
Drowzee
Slowpoke
Ekans
Horsea

I don't care how crappy the egg moves are, I just want to add egg moves to all the pokemon in my thread. If you'd like to help, please PM me and lets work something out! I will for sure credit everyone once I open my thread back up in November.
I have Goomy, Ekans, & Gligar parents.

[Have a perfect iv ditto I can let you borrow ote="nekader, post: 5615880, member: 235773"]Still looking for Vullaby or thick fat Swinubs. IVs and natures don't matter. Can give adamant Scythers (5 perfect IV).[/quote]
I
I need a 0 atk IV ditto with positive ivs in hp and something that's not speed, msg me as soon as possible. I'll trade you spit back anylitic 0 speed magnimites, or a hidden ability treecko. I some some other hidden ability pokemon that are decently uncommon for trade, as well.

Please, please msg me as soon as possible if you have one for trade, I just really want to breed the perfect anylitic magnimite, and I am oh so close to getting one.
Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)