Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, looking for a Female Munchlax / Snorlax in a Heavy Ball, with Self Destruct. Curse, Whirlwind, Pursuit would be nice too, but there not needed as I can level up AfroThunderRule's Snorlax and can use it as a parent, but it doesn't have Self Destruct...

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi, looking for a Female Munchlax / Snorlax in a Heavy Ball, with Self Destruct. Curse, Whirlwind, Pursuit would be nice too, but there not needed as I can level up AfroThunderRule's Snorlax and can use it as a parent, but it doesn't have Self Destruct...
Just so you know, Self-Destruct is a baby-mon only egg move. So you need to breed Snorlax with a Full Incense (and thus no Everstone) to get it to pass. This adds about 2/25 (assuming Adamant or Careful would suffice) to the breeding chances.

Last edited:
Just so you know, Self-Destruct is a baby-mon only egg move. So you need to breed Snorlax with a Full Incense (and thus no Everstone) to get it to pass.
Yes, I know this, I have already purchased the Full Incense. I'm up to a give breeding project. Thanks though, you're so helpful (I see a lot of your posts helping people on this thread).

As it stands Snoopysworld has a female for me, but I'm not sure if he needs anything, he had this "well what do you have for me" kind of message; lol. If anyone has one and needs something I have, PM me!

Does anyone have a Woobat Safari? Gonna attempt to hatch a shiny one. *-*

Looking for the following male pokemon with at least 3 or 4 egg moves, nothing else matters.
Furfrou
Goomy
Clauncher
Darumaka
Litwick
Yamask
Shellos
Castform
Clamperl
Pikachu
Gligar
Drowzee
Slowpoke
Ekans
Horsea

I don't care how crappy the egg moves are, I just want to add egg moves to all the pokemon in my thread. If you'd like to help, please PM me and lets work something out! I will for sure credit everyone once I open my thread back up in November.
i could get you a castform with egg moves tomorrow.

what a pain this was to get because I had to use reddit the site is confusing:0

either ways I have two questions.
upload_2014-7-23_20-46-9.png

what do you guys think of this possibly? I know it wont have the HA which sucks but nobody has this and green and green match.

My next question. Does serebii have a way that you can hatch eggs using TSV etc.... (it might be less of a pain compared to reddit)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

View attachment 17363
what do you guys think of this possibly? I know it wont have the HA which sucks but nobody has this and green and green match.

My next question. Does serebii have a way that you can hatch eggs using TSV etc.... (it might be less of a pain compared to reddit)
Not that I know of, but if you use the site you can check for yourself.

View attachment 17363

Dragonite looks pretty good, though if you prefer Multiscale, Nest Ball seems like a decent substitute.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hmmm. Ok thank you I might look into it depending on how fed up I get with reddit.
What are the difficulties you have with reddit? Because in all honesty it's not that hard to use, but it's a bit user unfriendly at first.

PM me for help.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader

View attachment 17363

Congrats on the hatch!

As for the Dragonite, it may be fun to do for the sake of uniqueness, but DNite really needs it's HA. Guess Inner Focus could come in handy in VGC though.

Haven't been on Serebii's forums in forever, but Reddit's SVExchange has far more TSVs available than just a handful of users on Serebii

Another question I am asking this mainly for clarification. I can double post in my thread right as long as it has relevance to my thread right?

I could get on these for you if you like. Just need to remember something. Does Kirk finish the Pokeballs 24 hours later, or at midnight of the next day? And does advancing the clock speed them up?
I haven't had HG/SS for a long time, so I don't remember. I imagine it's at midnight that the day-based stuff resets, but I could be wrong.

I haven't had HG/SS for a long time, so I don't remember. I imagine it's at midnight that the day-based stuff resets, but I could be wrong.
Well, I'll get back to you when I can. I've only just gotten into Specific Ball selection, so I haven't made too many Apricorn Balls for these. I'll get on them when I can though.

I could get on these for you if you like. Just need to remember something. Does Kirk finish the Pokeballs 24 hours later, or at midnight of the next day? And does advancing the clock speed them up?
It's at midnight, which is also when the Apricorn Trees grow another Apricorn (also it's Kurt)

So you can change your system time manually to get him to make the special balls faster

To answer the question I believe it is yes. That is how my friend is resetting mass outbreaks.

ehh i'm bored, let's host a give away .
Same rule as always, first come first serve lol .
Several notes :

You must have a trade thread on smogon to ask for a give away . Surprisingly, many stuffs i gave a way end up somewhere . I gave yall a female so you guys can breed it and put it in your thread .
Pokemon form, not egg form .
Pm me, do not post on my profile. I will ignore you.
This will run for 2 hours .
All Female . It's up to you to credit me as a breeding parents, but i don't really care .
Stocks will vary , i can't guarantee :)

31/31/31/x/31/31

1 adamant battle armor with Leer, Pursuit, Whilrwind, Twineedle
1 jolly batltle armor with Night Slash, Whirlwind, Pursuit, Twineedle
Has male in stock if you ask for a male. I will provide a capsule ,

31/31/31/x/31/0

Several Sassy Rock Head/Sturdy with Rock Climb, Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock, Flail
Has male in stock if you ask for a male . I will provide a capsule .
Thank Tatertot for a male

31/31/31/x/31/31

Jolly Early Bird with Flail, Brave Bird, Mirror Move, Natural Gift
Has male in stock if you ask for a male .
Thanks Tatertot for a male

31/x/31/31/31/31

Modest Chlorophyll with Absorb, Synthesis, Teeter Dance, Tickle
Has male in stock if you ask for a male.
Thanks Esmeya for a female

Last edited:
I am waiting on my SS to get enough days for the Safari Zone Gible and changing the time does effect all those activities.

However for the Apricorns if you put your clock to 23:58 and let the time change to midnight in the game, it will change correctly.

It does not seem to work for the safari, but swarms, apricorns, etc will update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)