Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spitback time again!
Just finished another breeding project, so here's a chance to get a free copy of one of the spitbacks. Here's what's for grabs this time.
♀
Ability: Either Nature: Bold
Ivs: at least 2 will be perfect
Egg moves: Hypnosis/Haze/Dragon Pulse/Mirror Coat

I want to try something new with how I give these away; the GTS. On my profile page, there is a comment that simply says "Feebas". There, reply and state which ability you want, What Pokemon you're trading for it, your in-game name, and what your message will be.

Format it like this.
Swift Swim, Mienfoo, Gamedawg, Trade 4 Feebas

Last edited:
Looking for friend safari,
Would be nice if somebody could pm me pls.
Thanks in advance!
Welcome. Is there a specific Friend Safari you're after, (Growlithe, Frogedier, etc.) or are you just trying to find out what your own Friend Safari contains? Knowing what it is specifically you're after helps people here try to help you in return.

Welcome. Is there a specific Friend Safari you're after, (Growlithe, Frogedier, etc.) or are you just trying to find out what your own Friend Safari contains? Knowing what it is specifically you're after helps people here try to help you in return.
I would like to know which pokemon my Friend Safari contains, but I´m loking for someone with a ditto in his Friend Safari.

I'll check your thread. I'm already catching two others for a transfer, so I can get 3 others without any inconvenience.
Oh, wow. o:
Okay, this is my request, all female, all in Love Ball:
Growlithe
Mareep
Ralts
Marill

I won't hesitate to breed anything for you. This is nice. Thank you so much! ^ ^;

Giveaway of SWAG!

That is right I have been a long time member of smogon and I just wanted thank you to everyone in the community.

I would also like to give a special thank you to all the people on the list if you have not checked out there thread YOU MUST DIE! you clearly don't have swag. I understand that I to must give back to the community especially because I to join a lot of giveaways. I may be having some technical problems which may be why you cant find me online as often but I am trying and I am also trying to help people especially new users. Either ways enough of the chit chat lets get on to the giveaway ( I do plan on giving a second chance so stay tuned again)

Female
OT: Eric 48890 (ProjectTitan313) hatched it I breed the parent
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Own Tempo (hidden ability)
Moves: Body slam, ancient power, iron head
Ivs...31.31.31.31.31.08
Full redis

(why not give away a shiny)

The Rules

1) everyone can join.

2) how to join simple.
Comment on my profile page in this type of format:
normal...
fire...
water...(suicune)
electric...
grass...
ice...
fighting...(mega blaziken)
poison...
ground...
flying...(dragonite)
psychic...
bug...(volcarona)
rock...
ghost...
dragon...
dark...(mega absol)
steel...
fairy...
Guess what my favorite pokemon is for the certain types that are unlisted. Heads up also pokemon like zapdos can go in the electric or flying category. Each person is allowed 3 entries(use them wisely) I will tell you how many pokemon you got right (I might not be online sometimes that is not entirely my fault sorry) however I will not tell you which pokemon you got right in your selections as well. The pokemon mentioned above are answers from my previous giveaway and are my top 5 favorite pokemon. You don't have to submit these pokemon in your entries because they wont count as points for you. In other words you don't have to guess the following types (fighting, water, dark, bug, and flying). Also a big hint there are no more megas except for the ones mentioned above although one pokemon will have a mega in omega ruby and alpha sapphire (yes I gave a hint). The person who guesses the most right wins.

Current guesses and scores
check my thread

(sorry for the long post I wanted to make sure the rules are right feel free to correct me as well if I did something wrong) (good luck) :)

Edit: you win a copy of the shiny numel and also post under the post on my profile page...submit your entries:) Also there is only one winner
edit edit: you can copy paste the format I want and take your time filling in your answers there is no rush however if all spaces are filled in your entry then I will tell you how many pokemon you got right. And I will find a place to put all of this.
Bumping cmon only 2 people have entered:/ and there is a mistake in here. There should actually be 2 mega pokemon not counting the one listed. One of them is in the game as of now and the other is going to be in alpha sapphire and omega ruby.
edit: I am now keeping score on my thread under the giveaway section

Last edited:
Oh, wow. o:
Okay, this is my request, all female, all in Love Ball:
Growlithe
Mareep
Ralts
Marill

I won't hesitate to breed anything for you. This is nice. Thank you so much! ^ ^;
I might need some time to make more Love Balls if I run out while I do this, but I'll get to them.

I'll decide on what I'll request once I have them.

I would like to know which pokemon my Friend Safari contains, but I´m looking for someone with a ditto in his Friend Safari.
I could help you on the former, (FC is in my signature) and for the latter go poke Mostthe3rd's trade thread to learn how to be given a German 6IV Ditto. He's still doing his giveaway I believe.

Hey , Was wondering If anyone has Diggersby in their Friend Safari ( wasnt sure if this request should be in this trade, sorry if its not)
FC: in my Signature

Hey , Was wondering If anyone has Diggersby in their Friend Safari ( wasnt sure if this request should be in this trade, sorry if its not)
FC: in my Signature
Hi new user of smogon welcome to the community. This is probably one of the places you should ask for that diggersby. I happen to have a bunch of bunnelby spitbacks in timer balls if you would like one. If not that is fine. I am trying to reach out and help new users and also I wish you luck on smogon and I hope you can give back to the community:)
edit: if you are interested in the bunnelby I mentioned let me know and also check out my thread if you need other spitbacks I would be happy to help you as long as you don't hack and I will also help you even more if you are planning to open a thread.
edit edit: woot woot definitely going to have another giveaway just reached 800 posts!!!(there is still one going on as well not a lot of competition to)

Looking for friend safaris with ivysaurs, and warturtles, start a convo with me if you have a friend safari with anyone of these.
Also, my friend safari is a fire type with pyroars, braxiens, and pansears in it.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for friend safaris with ivysaurs, wartutrtles, and gligars, start a convo with me if you have a friend safari with anyone of these.
Also, my friend safari is a fire type with pyroars, braxiens, and pansears in it.
Gligar is obtained in horde battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)