Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a good idea and there is nothing wrong with thekingler I captured most of my shinies (just for collecting though) in luxeryballs because I like it youre own opionion matters the most
I am right behind you thanks for the support once again and hey I now have a kingler with hyper cutter and shell armor sadly though sheer force is probably the better ability.

I am right behind you thanks for the support once again and hey I now have a kingler with hyper cutter and shell armor sadly though sheer force is probably the better ability.
not in every situation:P most of the pokes i bred have utility moves because people dont expect those and thats what makes them good most of the times

not in every situation:P most of the pokes i bred have utility moves because people dont expect those and thats what makes them good most of the times
Hmmm....yeah I have much to learn still and the krabby have knock off sadly those were the only good egg moves. Hmmm well I have a question for everyone I am working on getting eggs ready to be checked for sport ball kricketot so that will be coming soon and I am thinking friend ball dragonite. Other then those any thoughts on interesting shinnies I should do?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Ok, after my success with zekrom, I'm thinking about RNGing the other legendary pokemon from Black 2. I've still got a lot I need to do before I can finish this project, but a bit of forward planning never hurt anyone, lol.

Also, is there a way of figuring out my gen 5 game's SID (for shinies) from a gen 6 game? Tagging .com because he seems most likely to know for sure. I thought I'd be able to evaluate a pokemon from my black 2 using mass dumper or something like that, but I haven't seen a solution yet. A google search turned up a solution from GameFAQs that seems a bit like snake oil, which involves bit-shifting and finding the value of your TID raised to the power of your TSV. :-/

Also, I'm trying to rank the legendaries in Black 2 terms of which will be easiest to collect (whether they need items from White 2, or have many WNPCs wandering around messing up your PID count).

If my tentative ranking is incorrect (or if you've encountered a problem RNGing these 'mons in B2/W2), please let me know! :)

+ Potentially Easiest?
|
| Zekrom - YES shiny-lock
| Kyurem (no WNPCs)
| Mesprit (no WNPCs)
| Heatran (no WNPCs)
| Cresselia (no WNPCs)
| Regirock (no WNPCs)
| Registeel (no WNPCs)
| Regice (key needed from White 2, no WNPCs)
| Regigigas (key needed from White 2, no WNPCs)
| Cobalion / Virizion (probably no WNPCs)
| Terrakion (no puzzle, probably 1 WNPC) I'm pretty sure there's 1 NPC on Terrakion's route, maybe a few on the others but I didn't have any difficulty RNGing them shiny when I did it.
| Latios (1 WNPC) One NPC in the bottom. Doesn't move if you battle him then stay on the Dreamyard; once you go out he'll start moving again.
| Azelf (1 WNPC) Azelf has 1-2 NPCs iirc.
| Uxie (7 WNPCs) Uxie has 7 which is a MASSIVE pain.
|
- Potentially Hardest?

Edited ranking based on lockiegengar12's post (thanks!). (bolded comments retained)

Last edited:
Looking for a HP ice Magnemite and a HP rock Cryogonal. In return I have lots of dream ball females, Competitive ready pokemon, Pretty much every Item and I can clone.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Is it illegal to use an AR to put Apricorn Balls in HGSS then use them to catch Pokemon?
Item codes are pretty harmless, and if you want to save time gathering all the balls I say yes, do it. AR is fine to a point; cloning, 100% capture and item codes are fine etc. but stuff like shinification is illegal. If you plan to trade them it's worth mentioning what codes you used in the process to get them, though.
Ok, after my success with zekrom, I'm thinking about RNGing the other legendary pokemon from Black 2. I've still got a lot I need to do before I can finish this project, but a bit of forward planning never hurt anyone, lol.

Also, is there a way of figuring out my gen 5 game's SID (for shinies) from a gen 6 game? Tagging .com because he seems most likely to know for sure. I thought I'd be able to evaluate a pokemon from my black 2 using mass dumper or something like that, but I haven't seen a solution yet. A google search turned up a solution from GameFAQs that seems a bit like snake oil, which involves bit-shifting and finding the value of your TID raised to the power of your TSV. :-/

Also, I'm trying to rank the legendaries in Black 2 terms of which will be easiest to collect (whether they require a puzzle to be solved, they need items from White 2, or have many WNPCs wandering around messing up your PID count).

If my tentative ranking is incorrect (or if you've encountered a problem RNGing these 'mons in B2/W2), please let me know! :)

+ Potentially Easiest? (If you aren't planning on manipulating the PIDRNG for shininess, NPCs are irrelevant. I'll comment anyway. The only shiny locked legends that are/were captureable are Zekrom, Reshiram and Victini. In my opinion; the puzzle is pretty irrelevant, If you want the Pokemon, you'll go get it. None of the puzzles are over-the-top hard or time consuming.
|
| Kyurem - YES shiny-lock? - Not shiny locked.
| Mesprit (short puzzle, no WNPCs) - NO shiny-lock - Can't remember about the NPCs with this one.
| Latios (no puzzle?, no WNPCs?) - NO shiny-lock? - One NPC in the bottom. Doesn't move if you battle him then stay on the Dreamyard; once you go out he'll start moving again.
| Heatran (medium puzzle, no WNPCs) - NO shiny-lock?
| Regirock (hard puzzle, no WNPCs) - NO shiny-lock? - The puzzle isn't that hard, the Clay Tunnel is just really annoying to navigate. There are no NPCs for any of the Regis.
| Registeel (hard puzzle, no WNPCs) - NO shiny-lock?
| Regice (hard puzzle, key needed from White 2, no WNPCs) - No shiny-lock?
| Regigigas (hard puzzle, key needed from White 2, no WNPCs) - No shiny-lock?
| Cobalion / Virizion / Terrakion (no puzzle, potential WNPCs?) - NO shiny-lock? I'm pretty sure there's 1 NPC on Terrakion's route, maybe a few on the others but I didn't have any difficulty RNGing them shiny when I did it.
| Uxie / Azelf (short puzzle, potential WNPCs?) - NO shiny-lock - Azelf has 1-2 NPCs iirc. Uxie has 7 which is a MASSIVE pain.
| Cresselia (medium puzzle?, potential WNPCs?) - NO shiny-lock? - No NPCs.
|
- Potentially Hardest?
Comments in bold.

Hmmm....yeah I have much to learn still and the krabby have knock off sadly those were the only good egg moves. Hmmm well I have a question for everyone I am working on getting eggs ready to be checked for sport ball kricketot so that will be coming soon and I am thinking friend ball dragonite. Other then those any thoughts on interesting shinnies I should do?
shiny absol in a cool matching ball would be realy cool

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'm almost done with completing my Pokedex for the Shiny Charm. I just need a Paras or Parasect and a Girafarig. I also need to evolve a Porygon.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Easy mistake to make, but the [ ^ ] in the formula you're referring to actually means XOR (exclusive or), not to the power of.
But that's semi-irrelevant as TSVs weren't really calculated in past generations (and the number of shifts in the bit shift would be different anyways).

Yes, I can find your SID for you. Transfer something from the save in question to generation 6 (preferably that you don't mind losing so I don't have to reconnect) and send it to me (or one of several other people) and I'll (they'll) find it for you from there.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
is there a way of figuring out my gen 5 game's SID (for shinies) from a gen 6 game?
pkhex, view TID/SID. Transfer a Pokemon from previous gen (5) to 6 and dump it there.

Also, I'm trying to rank the legendaries in Black 2 terms of which will be easiest to collect (whether they require a puzzle to be solved, they need items from White 2, or have many WNPCs wandering around messing up your PID count).
Irrelevant because it's all relative.

| Kyurem - Kyurem is easier in B/W than B/W2 because of random advances.
| Mesprit - No shiny lock. Easy to do.
| Latios One NPC in the bottom. Doesn't move if you battle him then stay on the Dreamyard; once you go out he'll start moving again. Just remember to press A as fast as you can if he is still moving to start the scene with Latios/Latias as quick as possible. [or open your menu fast enough]
| Heatran - No shiny lock, easy to do. BW2 besides timer0 trolling.
| Regirock - No shiny lock - The puzzle isn't that hard, the Clay Tunnel is just really annoying to navigate. There are no NPCs for any of the Regis. Very easy.
| Registeel - NO shiny-lock
| Regice - No shiny-lock (Puzzles are not hard, you cannot cheat the key at all though because it's received via IR not Mystery Gift. You need a friend with the opposite game or a second DS with the opposite game)
| Regigigas - No shiny-lock
| Cobalion / Virizion / Terrakion (no puzzle, potential WNPCs?) - NO shiny-lock I'm pretty sure there's 1 NPC on Terrakion's route, maybe a few on the others but I didn't have any difficulty RNGing them shiny when I did it. Very easy to complete these.
| Uxie / Azelf - NO shiny-lock - Azelf has 1-2 NPCs iirc. Uxie has 7 which is a MASSIVE pain. Azelf is pretty easy, Uxie is easy too if you can click fast enough once you enter the game [or open your menu fast enough]
| Cresselia - NO shiny-lock - No NPCs. Stupidly easy.
Edit: Still beaten by a top-level domain.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Thanks to lockiegengar12 .com Esmeya for your answers. :)

I'll try pkhex, and use that to find my SID (lol, since I'm probably going to restart this game sometime in the future to collect more shiny legends, lol, and will need to know my SID then too).

Looking for any Movie Diancie

FT:
Movie13 Meloetta w/ cured Pokerus
SMR2013 Dialga
A bunch of timid 5-6 IV Cyndaquil UT
6 IV German Ditto
I will even offer my prized 5 IV timid shiny Monsoon Vivillon

I am willing to offer more than one of the Pokemon listed above. I can reset any EVs I've trained onto these if you want. PM me if interested.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

FT:
SMR2013 Dialga
6 IV German Ditto

I am willing to offer more than one of the Pokemon listed above. I can reset any EVs I've trained onto these if you want. PM me if interested.
What's the OT on the German Ditto? 'Cause I believe mostthe3rd has been giving his out, but keeping it as non-redistributable in the process.

Edit: /me lands safely :).

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

FT:
SMR2013 Dialga
6 IV German Ditto

If that 6IV german ditto is OT: Most, I don't think he wants you trading it.

.com /me throws top-level domain

FT:
SMR2013 Dialga
6 IV German Ditto

Hi welcome to smogon. Instead of having someone else say this I will. Thank you and congratulations for becoming a member:) I hope you enjoy smogon and that you can give back to the community. I have a diancie but it is not from the movie it was a prerelease though and is legit. Other people have this diancie as well (or a few people do at least). I would like to help new users like you on smogon and highly recommend trading with other people as well so that way you can gain other members of the communities respect. Either ways depending on the situation I might trade the diancie to you or a clone of it. Enjoy smogon.
Edit: did not realize how late this post was that I am quoting:/
Edit Edit: my thread has a new thing for new members I am doing my best to reach out to new members so if you need something let me know:)

LF the following SVs: 2025, 1164, 2702, 1333, 2894, 3302 (Haven't had much luck finding them on reddit etc. and was hoping someone could possibly help me etc.).
SV Check List
that is .coms list check there.
edit: not on the list:/
edit edit: I will check reddit just saying if it's not on reddit (which i find hard to believe no offense then I don't know what to say)\
edit edit edit: although I do understand your concern my only advice is to comment on the two people that made the thread on reddit for 1333, and 3302 you never although yes 3 months is a while.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)