Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here willing to check an ESV for me?
I soft reset it after hacting so I know which one it is, and IT must be a Shiny on my team.
It's a Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Hex Flawless) Beldum, I REALLY must the ESV on this for it is destined to be my Mega Metagross, which I want Shiny.
So in short can anyone help me find this please?
You seem like a kind person but I know from experience with getting egg SV checked out. You might want to have more then one egg maybe 8 to 10 should do. Some people think though that 10 to 15 eggs is good. It increases your odds of finding a matching TSV. And from experience a while ago some TSV's aren't even on reddit so that is why you should try to breed some more eggs. Either ways that is my input and I am sure other people can agree. If you need help contact this person BriarRose she is a very kind user and is willing to help. Don't be like me though and keep here waiting:/

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Anyone here willing to check an ESV for me?
I soft reset it after hacting so I know which one it is, and IT must be a Shiny on my team.
It's a Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Hex Flawless) Beldum, I REALLY must the ESV on this for it is destined to be my Mega Metagross, which I want Shiny.
So in short can anyone help me find this please?
PMing :)

You seem like a kind person but I know from experience with getting egg SV checked out. You might want to have more then one egg maybe 8 to 10 should do. Some people think though that 10 to 15 eggs is good. It increases your odds of finding a matching TSV. And from experience a while ago some TSV's aren't even on reddit so that is why you should try to breed some more eggs. Either ways that is my input and I am sure other people can agree. If you need help contact this person BriarRose she is a very kind user and is willing to help. Don't be like me though and keep here waiting:/
Thanks I know all of that, but out of the 15 Beldum eggs I have, this is the ONLY one that was perfect, in fact I was aiming for 31/31/31/x/31/31. but lady luck gave me this, and this is what I have settled on as my Metagross, since I doubt I can replicate this feat easily.
Thank you for the heads up I will check it now.

Giveaway of SWAG!

That is right I have been a long time member of smogon and I just wanted thank you to everyone in the community.

I would also like to give a special thank you to all the people on the list if you have not checked out there thread YOU MUST DIE! you clearly don't have swag. I understand that I to must give back to the community especially because I to join a lot of giveaways. I may be having some technical problems which may be why you cant find me online as often but I am trying and I am also trying to help people especially new users. Either ways enough of the chit chat lets get on to the giveaway ( I do plan on giving a second chance so stay tuned again)

Female
OT: Eric 48890 (ProjectTitan313) hatched it I breed the parent
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Own Tempo (hidden ability)
Moves: Body slam, ancient power, iron head
Ivs...31.31.31.31.31.08
Full redis

(why not give away a shiny)

The Rules

1) everyone can join.

2) how to join simple.
Comment on my profile page in this type of format:
normal...
fire...
water...(suicune)
electric...
grass...
ice...
fighting...(mega blaziken)
poison...
ground...
flying...(dragonite)
psychic...
bug...(volcarona)
rock...
ghost...
dragon...
dark...(mega absol)
steel...
fairy...
Guess what my favorite pokemon is for the certain types that are unlisted. Heads up also pokemon like zapdos can go in the electric or flying category. Each person is allowed 3 entries(use them wisely) I will tell you how many pokemon you got right (I might not be online sometimes that is not entirely my fault sorry) however I will not tell you which pokemon you got right in your selections as well. The pokemon mentioned above are answers from my previous giveaway and are my top 5 favorite pokemon. You don't have to submit these pokemon in your entries because they wont count as points for you. In other words you don't have to guess the following types (fighting, water, dark, bug, and flying). Also a big hint there are no more megas except for the ones mentioned above although one pokemon will have a mega in omega ruby and alpha sapphire (yes I gave a hint). The person who guesses the most right wins.

Current guesses and scores
AfroThunderRule is leading with two points and has two more entries (2)
Empoleon_master so far has got zero but has two more entries(0)

(sorry for the long post I wanted to make sure the rules are right feel free to correct me as well if I did something wrong) (good luck) :)

Edit: you win a copy of the shiny numel and also post under the post on my profile page...submit your entries:) Also there is only one winner
edit edit: you can copy paste the format I want and take your time filling in your answers there is no rush however if all spaces are filled in your entry then I will tell you how many pokemon you got right. And I will find a place to put all of this.
Bumping again might be the last time for the night. Only four people have entered the giveaway so anyone has a good shot of winning.

Looking for friend safaris with ivysaurs, and warturtles, start a convo with me if you have a friend safari with anyone of these.
Also, my friend safari is a fire type with pyroars, braxiens, and pansears in it.
I also need one with metang in it if possible, please.

I have a shiny Boldore (Great Ball) from Wonder Trade , I'll take any offers and I'll be very reasonable with what I take. PM please. (Don't offer shinies please or anything like Fletchling, Ralts etc.)

Also looking for Friend Safaris with the following: Breloom, Seviper, Whirlipede, Nincada, Duosion, Sneasel, Beartic, Heracross, Golurk, Crawdaunt, Sableye & Absol.
I have Ivysaur.

Bump

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
@}--,--'-- Another BriarRose Giveaway @}--,--'--

• We all want a pretty bug. But what if your Scatterbug pattern is common, ugly and un-tradable?
  • If that's the case, don't worry- I'm here to help you. With eggs.

Currently being given away are:

Flawless Ocean Pattern Diveball Scatterbugs..... IN EGGS!

1,6 - Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.01.31.31.31.31 [1328]

2,3 - Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.14.31.31.31.31 [2194]

3,2 - Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Shield Dust - 31.10.31.31.31.31 [1150]

5,2 - Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.06.31.31.31.31 [2111]

5,3 - Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.15.31.31.31.31 [1823]

5,4 - Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Shield Dust - 31.07.31.31.31.31 [2984]

THE RULES

1. To win an egg, just reply to the giveaway post in my thread, saying why you deserve to win. Are you just awesome? Did you rescue a kitten from a tree that was on fire?
  2. USE GOOD GRAMMAR. Seriously.
  3. Please no PMs or VMs or any kind of Ms.
  4. If you hatch it shiny, please trade me a clone. Be nice! ;)
  5. If you put it up on your thread, give me credit OK?
  6. Hatched on my Y game- 'cos my X pattern bugs suck.
  7. To collect, ADD MY Y FC. Not the one in my sig, the one in the About Me section of my thread.
  8. Winners will be announced tomorrow.
STILL GOING ON.

Musicmeister has the only good Pokewalker Surfing Pikachu I've seen on this forum, but it's trophy case so probably not something easily obtained. Pretty sure it can be transferred, though.
Oh!!! Thank you so much, I didn't even think of using the pokewalker, just dug mine out when you mentioned it and I have yellow forest, so hopefully with a bit of hard work and luck I can get my own pikachu's off it c:

Oh!!! Thank you so much, I didn't even think of using the pokewalker, just dug mine out when you mentioned it and I have yellow forest, so hopefully with a bit of hard work and luck I can get my own pikachu's off it c:
Would that help though? I thought you couldn't transfer them with Surf and Fly, at which point it's better to just breed a different Pikachu

You can only transfer them if they are in BW not HGSS.

Would that help though? I thought you couldn't transfer them with Surf and Fly, at which point it's better to just breed a different Pikachu
Well I keep getting as many if not more people insisting they have HM move Pikachu on gen 6 than those who insist it can't be done, there must be some way they get through?

Well I keep getting as many if not more people insisting they have HM move Pikachu on gen 6 than those who insist it can't be done, there must be some way they get through?
You can have a Fly Pikachu on XY if the pokemon came from Black and White. There was a fly Pikachu event for Pokemon Black and White.

You cannot transfer a fly or surf Pikachu from HGSS.

You can have a Fly Pikachu on XY if the pokemon came from Black and White. There was a fly Pikachu event for Pokemon Black and White.

So as of
Right now, what's the most viable competitive thundurus set and spread? If u can't help me can u link me to where I can ask
i think the spread is the obvious 31/x/31/31/31/31 idk nature or moves but i believe they usally go timid with hp ice and t-bolt after that it's up to you i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)