Big Lord of the Rings Mafia - Game Over! Forces of Sauron Win!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just gonna call this now...

Another lightning-fast day, and you all surround Blue_Tornado and slay him. Looks like he was an Orc.

It is now Night 6. Night 6 ends in 35 hours, or at Midnight EDT July 26th. OC allowed.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I have all relevant actions.

First up is the strangled remains of a poor doggy, LightWolf. *whimper* :(
Da Letter El said:
Dear Lightwolf, you are Gandalf the Gray.

You are a wizard sent by the Valar to combat the threat of Sauron. You are as old as you are wise, and soft-spoken as you are powerful. Everyone respects you and obeys you, and you have also been the catalyst for countless adventures throughout Middle Earth.

Every night you may submit a PM titled “NX-Gaze at <user>”. You will direct your piercing gaze at <user>, and from their reaction you will be able to tell whether or not <user> is a member of Middle Earth.

You demonstrate incredible resilience against evil until your task is finished. Should you ever be murdered by the Forces of Sauron, you will be publicly revealed, but will be sent back to complete your task a cycle later as Gandalf the White.

You are allied with Middle Earth. You win if all threats are eliminated.
Then, Eagle4 is found with a Morgul Blade sticking out of his back.
Da Letter El said:
Dear Eagle4, you are Aragorn.

You are no mere ranger, that’s for sure. You are the sole heir to the throne of Gondor, as well as a master swordsman and member of the Fellowship of the Ring.

You are mainly concerned, however, with ensuring the One Ring’s safety from the Forces of Sauron. So, twice during the game, you may submit a PM titled “NX-You have my sword”. That night you will pledge your sword to protect Frodo Baggins and the rest of the Fellowship of the Ring and none of them, including yourself, will befall an untimely death that night.

Additionally, as a former ranger, every night you may submit a PM titled “NX-Tracking <user>”. You will follow <user> and determine who <user> targets.

You are allied with Middle Earth. You win if all threats are eliminated.

You all get set to take vengeance for your downed comrades...
It is now Day 7. Day 7 ends in 49 hours, or Midnight EDT Sunday July 27th, or with majority. NOC.

Last edited:

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Hi, I have at least a fragment of Lightwolf's info. I am going to lynch macle. I'd appreciate if at least a few people put votes onto him. The info I have says he has not claimed. I don't really have much to go on. For the record, I picked randomly out of the people who haven't claimed according to my info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)