Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breed them shiny man :D
&
lol most people cant breed shinies so thats not verry good advice to begin with. im not going to hatch 5000 of the same eggs just in the odd chance you get a shiny if lucky if you did that breeding pokemon could take years and thats not even fun anymore

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
lol most people cant breed shinies so thats not verry good advice to begin with. im not going to hatch 5000 of the same eggs just in the odd chance you get a shiny if lucky if you did that breeding pokemon could take years and thats not even fun anymore
Using the TSV/ESV method for hatching shinies, this really doesn't take too long (we're talking <50 eggs, rather than >5000).
This isn't the place to discuss the ethics of the TSV/ESV method, so let's not get into that. Just saying it really wouldn't take anywhere near the time you're suggesting.

Edit: Lol at the ninja, when we both waited 20 minutes before answering in the first place...

Sv hatch them? Not like it's hard to get someone here on Smogon to check the SV of a couple eggs. Save once you got 5 eggs, hatch and check. If any is perfect, SR and put that egg away for being checked.

Edit: Greninja'd

Using the TSV/ESV method for hatching shinies, this really doesn't take too long (we're talking <50 eggs, rather than >5000).
This isn't the place to discuss the ethics of the TSV/ESV method, so let's not get into that. Just saying it really wouldn't take anywhere near the time you're suggesting.
not my ot is no value at all besides the chance that 1 person has the right value is way too small

besides you only get scammed that way because that other guy can just say its his and since it has his ot you dont have any proof

also without things like pokecheck or powersave it doesnt even work and most people dont have either

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
not my ot is no value at all besides the chance that 1 person has the right value is way too small

besides you only get scammed that way because that other guy can just say its his and since it has his ot you dont have any proof

also without things like pokecheck or powersave it doesnt even work and most people dont have either
Like I said, this isn't the place to discuss this, so this is my last post on the matter.

1) I agree, I reset to have 200 TSVs of my own (that's ~1 in 20 odds for the record). But the chance that someone has the right value is much higher than the chance your game has the right value (there's only 4096 possible ones, and a lot more players than that).

2) They can't really say it's their's, as it would say "Received via Link Trade" on the summary screen. A dead giveaway they didn't breed it themselves.

3) [No one has Pokécheck anymore... But] KeyBV works using only an SD card and battle videos, which pretty much everyone has.

Last edited:

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have two requests. The first seems to be in the moment.

May someone check the following egg's ESV (with collateral)? If the ESV checker can clone, he or she may keep a copy of the Pokemon, regardless if there's a person found with a matching TSV.

or

Absol (nicknamed "Ci Annwn" if shiny)
Nature: Naive
Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Play Rough, Baton Pass

If the egg's ESV only matches a Redditor's TSV, would someone be kind enough to contact the Redditor for me? I don't have a Reddit account nor am I planning on making one for the sole purpose of asking someone to hatch an egg.

I am also looking for any shiny Regirock for collection purposes. The IVs, nature, and nickname does not matter to me at all! I have for trade a scattering of flawless Pokemon in interesting Pokeballs, several 31/0/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/31 Bold Vulpix (not in unusual balls), or happenstance spitback shinies.

I have two requests. The first seems to be in the moment.

May someone check the following egg's ESV (with collateral)? If the ESV checker can clone, he or she may keep a copy of the Pokemon, regardless if there's a person found with a matching TSV.

or

Absol (nicknamed "Ci Annwn" if shiny)
Nature: Naive
Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Play Rough, Baton Pass

If the egg's ESV only matches a Redditor's TSV, would someone be kind enough to contact the Redditor for me? I don't have a Reddit account nor am I planning on making one for the sole purpose of asking someone to hatch an egg.

I am also looking for any shiny Regirock for collection purposes. The IVs, nature, and nickname does not matter to me at all! I have for trade a scattering of flawless Pokemon in interesting Pokeballs, several 31/0/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/31 Bold Vulpix (not in unusual balls), or happenstance spitback shinies.
I think I could check the egg for you :3 I also can clone plus I have a reddit account, just in case.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a timid sheer force landorus, knock off mamoswine, knock off krookodile, knock off scrafty, knock off conkeldurr, jolly defiant thundurus, SR nidoqueen, jolly lando-T, and any other cool stuff. PM me if you're interested in what I have to offer. I am willing to offer more if the pokemon is nicknameable.

Also looking for HA roselia (preferably female+dream ball)

I have the following for trade, all were RNG'd/bred by me.

Larvitar Careful 31/31/31/x/31/31 SR, Curse
Heatran Timid 31/23/31/30/31/31 HP Electric, SR
Heatran Calm 30/23/31/30/31/31 HP Grass, SR
Azelf Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
Uxie Calm 31/28/31/30/31/31 HP Grass
Uxie Impish 30/31/31/18/31/31 HP Grass
Uxie Timd 31/7/31/31/31/31
*Shiny* Jolly Terrakion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [timer ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Cobalion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [quick ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Virizion 31/31/31/28/31/31 [heal ball]
Litleo (F) Timid Unnerve 30/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
Litleo (M) Timid Unnerve 30/x/28-29/31/31/31 HP Dragon
Electrike Timid LightningRod 26-27/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
Heracross Adamant Guts 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rock Blast [Net Ball]
Aron Careful Sturdy 31/31/31/x/31/31 Stealth Rock
Magikarp Adamant Swift Swim 31/31/31/x/31/31
Machop Adamant No Guard 31/31/31/x/31/31 Knock Off, Bullet Punch
Shroomish Adamant Quick Feet 31/31/31/x/31/31 Bullet Seed
Eevee Timid Run Away 31/x/31/31/31/31 Yawn, Wish
Cleffa Modest Magic Guard 31/x/31/31/31/31 Wish

I can also breed pretty much any pokemon in Kalos so let me know.

So ive bred two Mawile, a 5 IV and a 6. Both are adamant, intimidate and have Fire Fang and Sucker punch. And this is a male.

I'm looking to offer up the 5 IV one. I'll even use two heart scale to add iron head and play rough if needed.

Any like for like offers to PM please.

Really need an impish cobalion (better with hp ice)

I can offer legends as adamant groudon, timid shaymin and others.

Best place to hatch a Squirtle? Flood Chamber is an obvious choice, but since I'll be out of wifi range for a few days, I won't be able to trade him over so that he won't get the Kalos Champion Ribbon.

Also, Eggs can be cloned too, right?

Best place to hatch a Squirtle? Flood Chamber is an obvious choice, but since I'll be out of wifi range for a few days, I won't be able to trade him over so that he won't get the Kalos Champion Ribbon.

Sea Spirit's Den. You can hatch him and then lose the battle as well if you do hatch him in the Flood Chamber.

And yes, eggs can be cloned.

Eggs can be cloned, though its not as simple as cloning pokés (with powersaves). You would need to trade the egg then backup the save and trade again and so on.

Sea Spirit's Den. You can hatch him and then lose the battle as well if you do hatch him in the Flood Chamber.

And yes, eggs can be cloned.
The whole thing about losing your money when you blackout applies when battling the Elite Four too though, right? Sea Spirit's Den or Azure Bay sounds cool though.

Eggs can be cloned, though its not as simple as cloning pokés (with powersaves). You would need to trade the egg then backup the save and trade again and so on.
Ah I see. Not that I know much about cloning so that was more or less jargon to me xD Thanks!

The whole thing about losing your money when you blackout applies when battling the Elite Four too though, right? Sea Spirit's Den or Azure Bay sounds cool though.

Ah I see. Not that I know much about cloning so that was more or less jargon to me xD Thanks!
Yeah you still lose the money, it's like, 12000 so it isn't a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)