Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just doing these because I've got free spots for this transfer anyway.

- Moon Ball Absol
- Fastball Pikachu
- Level/Fast ball Farfetch'd

4 left, including sport ball
ok no problem.

best ball for this preferbaly apricorn I have a farfetch'd lure ball with egg moves that has been going around so might as well try to breed for a shiny.

So I shouldn't regard yours as requests so much as suggestions? Alright then.

Absol might take a bit longer since, since I need the Hoenn Sound to find him, but I could do it.
Pikachu would be no problem

- Friend/Moon Ball Teddiursa.
- Moon Ball Absol
- Fastball Pikachu

Same number of slots left. 3-4. Sports Ball still available
Heavy ball Slugma and/Or Friend Ball Mankey.

ok no problem.

best ball for this preferbaly apricorn I have a farfetch'd lure ball with egg moves that has been going around so might as well try to breed for a shiny.
[] Moon Ball Absol
[x] Fast Ball Pikachu
[] Love ball Farfetch'd
[] Heavy Ball Slugma
[] Friend ball Mankey

1 slot left, Sports Ball still available.

REGARDING THE SV CHECK LIST

Over the course of the day, .com and I have been working hard to combine our Smogon SV lists!

There has been some updates and additions to the list (in sig.)

Please pm me if any of the following are true, and I will make changes accordingly:

1. You cannot locate yourself in the data base, know your own TSV, and importantly, would like to included.

2. There has been a mistake regarding your TSV (ie. incorrect spelling of name, wrong no. etc.)

3. If you want to be removed from the list for whatever reason.

Come on guys and gals! Lets all work together, shiny monsters for all!
Last repost, hopefully most people have seen this now :)

Giveaway of SWAG!

That is right I have been a long time member of smogon and I just wanted thank you to everyone in the community.

I would also like to give a special thank you to all the people on the list if you have not checked out there thread YOU MUST DIE! you clearly don't have swag. I understand that I to must give back to the community especially because I to join a lot of giveaways. I may be having some technical problems which may be why you cant find me online as often but I am trying and I am also trying to help people especially new users. Either ways enough of the chit chat lets get on to the giveaway ( I do plan on giving a second chance so stay tuned again)

Female
OT: Eric 48890 (ProjectTitan313) hatched it I breed the parent
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Own Tempo (hidden ability)
Moves: Body slam, ancient power, iron head
Ivs...31.31.31.31.31.08
Full redis

(why not give away a shiny)

The Rules

1) everyone can join.

2) how to join simple.
Comment on my profile page in this type of format:
normal...
fire...
water...(suicune)
electric...
grass...
ice...
fighting...(mega blaziken)
poison...
ground...
flying...(dragonite)
psychic...
bug...(volcarona)
rock...
ghost...
dragon...
dark...(mega absol)
steel...
fairy...
Guess what my favorite pokemon is for the certain types that are unlisted. Heads up also pokemon like zapdos can go in the electric or flying category. Each person is allowed 3 entries(use them wisely) I will tell you how many pokemon you got right (I might not be online sometimes that is not entirely my fault sorry) however I will not tell you which pokemon you got right in your selections as well. The pokemon mentioned above are answers from my previous giveaway and are my top 5 favorite pokemon. You don't have to submit these pokemon in your entries because they wont count as points for you. In other words you don't have to guess the following types (fighting, water, dark, bug, and flying). Also a big hint there are no more megas except for the ones mentioned above although one pokemon will have a mega in omega ruby and alpha sapphire (yes I gave a hint). The person who guesses the most right wins.

Current guesses and scores
AfroThunderRule is leading with two points and has two more entries (2)
Empoleon_master so far has got zero but has two more entries(0)

(sorry for the long post I wanted to make sure the rules are right feel free to correct me as well if I did something wrong) (good luck) :)

Edit: you win a copy of the shiny numel and also post under the post on my profile page...submit your entries:) Also there is only one winner
edit edit: you can copy paste the format I want and take your time filling in your answers there is no rush however if all spaces are filled in your entry then I will tell you how many pokemon you got right. And I will find a place to put all of this.
gonna bump this again. Man nobody really likes numel. That's fine don't like for the minute (breed 5 different ones with different natures different balls etc..)
edit: need more people to join and that also want to join so that way I can finish this and move on to another giveaway planned.

[] Moon Ball Absol
[x] Fast Ball Pikachu
[] Love ball Farfetch'd
[] Heavy Ball Slugma
[] Friend ball Mankey
[] Sports Ball Scyther.

Out of requests
Thank you if you need something for that farfetch'd say so.
either ways I am looking for a good competitive articuno preferably from someone well known and shiny is plus.

If you guys have any special ball females please PM me. I do not care about IVs or nature, just need females in special balls!

Looking for friend safaris with warturtles, start a convo with me if you have a friend safari with anyone of these.
Also, my friend safari is a fire type with pyroars, braxiens, and pansears in it.
I also need one with metang in it if possible, please.

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
Not sure if this is okay to ask, but I'm looking for someone who is willing to have a quick battle with me (as in, surrender once the battle starts quick) so I can check the SV of some of my eggs. I think I may have my battle checker set up so I can check your Pokes too if you want.

Not sure if this is okay to ask, but I'm looking for someone who is willing to have a quick battle with me (as in, surrender once the battle starts quick) so I can check the SV of some of my eggs. I think I may have my battle checker set up so I can check your Pokes too if you want.
I can help you in about ten minutes, just let me check the IVs on these eggs to see if they're worth checking.

Anyone want a free Carvanha?

Carvahnna
Adamant | Speed Boost | Male
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond
Available UT
All you have to do is give me three facts about Hammerhead sharks. First one to get all 3 right wins. Also, no blacklisted people or people with low post counts may participate. Sorry.

EDIT: Post on my wall.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I can help you in about ten minutes, just let me check the IVs on these eggs to see if they're worth checking.

Anyone want a free Carvanha?

Carvahnna
Adamant | Speed Boost | Male
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond
Available UT
All you have to do is give me three facts about Hammerhead sharks. First one to get all 3 right wins. Also, no blacklisted people or people with low post counts may participate. Sorry.

EDIT: Post on my wall.
Molas and Basking Sharks are cooler :(

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm urgently looking for someone generous enough to help me move some of my worthless 'mons from my friend's Y cart to my X cart since I don't have another 3DS to do the job myself. Sadly, I don't have anything good/useful to offer in return so if you could help me out of generosity I would reaally appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)