Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Also looking for the TSVs 2291 and 3723.
I've checked the databases here, on Tumblr, Reddit, and GameFAQs but the only ones I've found have been inactive for months :( Anywhere else I can look? Hopefully not the Japanese site, I can't speak Japanese and I want these babies nicknamed.
Unfortunately not, unless you wanna try places like Serebii or Marriland. Your best bet is to rebreed or hold on to the eggs. I waited a month to hatch my Jolly Charmander.

I've checked the databases here, on Tumblr, Reddit, and GameFAQs but the only ones I've found have been inactive for months :( Anywhere else I can look? Hopefully not the Japanese site, I can't speak Japanese and I want these babies nicknamed.
I'm gonna get the SV of my Y file checked soon, 2/4096 chance :)

Unfortunately not, unless you wanna try places like Serebii or Marriland. Your best bet is to rebreed or hold on to the eggs. I waited a month to hatch my Jolly Charmander.
Yeah I was beginning to think that I might have to rebreed them u_u Do Serebii or Marriland have a database though? I might check it out if it's easily accessible.

Yeah I was beginning to think that I might have to rebreed them u_u Do Serebii or Marriland have a database though? I might check it out if it's easily accessible.
Coming from Marriland, there's a new database, but I wouldn't trust it.

EDIT: And by new, I mean user-run, not staff-run.

LF: cyndaquil in luxary ball, chikorita in nest ball/net ball and totodile in great ball
don't care about IV's or nature as long as they are female so i can breed with them :)

Trying to find smogon's SV database/list, I used to be registered on it yet now I can't find it at all? One thing I found made no sense at all and talked about a channel and codes, and another led to a google doc that's not functioning, am I derping here or does smogon not have it's own list anymore?

Trying to find smogon's SV database/list, I used to be registered on it yet now I can't find it at all? One thing I found made no sense at all and talked about a channel and codes, and another led to a google doc that's not functioning, am I derping here or does smogon not have it's own list anymore?
It's here
A little late, but you could also try Pokecommunity's database. Its rather small but worth a try (and the people there are generally trustworthy).

Saw the mention about that hacked HP Fire Xerneas a few pages back and was just curious what - if I eventually planned on going for it - the best nature for one would be?

Modest seems like the safest bet for overall coverage but I've also seen mention of Rash/Mild/Calm. Any opinions/suggestions?

edit: random, but I had a friend today who bred a 3IV Rotom with a 6IV Ditto and got a 6IV Rotom first egg >_<

Totally stole it from him. :P

Last edited:
Still looking for a Moon Ball Buneary, will do 2:1 or trade a shiny (not from trophy case) for it, CML.

Also looking for someone who can battle me so I can check the SVs of some eggs.

Edit: Answered!

Last edited:
Saw the mention about that hacked HP Fire Xerneas a few pages back and was just curious what - if I eventually planned on going for it - the best nature for one would be?

Modest seems like the safest bet for overall coverage but I've also seen mention of Rash/Mild/Calm. Any opinions/suggestions?
I would think Mild/Rash would allow it to have better coverage since its Mixed.

I however usually pick the nature that can preform the most roles.

Modest can run 2 roles. Calm Mind and Geomancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)