All Gens RoA Premier League: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Tbh you could have used all that time to prove a point about a game to do something more valuable like do some exercise or rub one out.

No problem. I complained about Tauros haxing me when I started at RBY, when it was really my own inexperience and too many switches giving it the opportunity. Lots of people make the same mistake. I just felt obliged to correct you.
Send egg was really crazy, since it would be important in match

Last edited:
Tbh you could have used all that time to prove a point about a game to do something more valuable like do some exercise or rub one out.
You didn't see the time I downloaded a gig of software and spent days typing out input for it so I could figure out how often Chansey beats Lapras, did you? :P

More seriously, I'm autistic; obsessing over minutiae has been a habit of mine for at least 20 years and it's unlikely to go away any time soon.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
You didn't see the time I downloaded a gig of software and spent days typing out input for it so I could figure out how often Chansey beats Lapras, did you? :P

More seriously, I'm autistic; obsessing over minutiae has been a habit of mine for at least 20 years and it's unlikely to go away any time soon.
Haha touche! And fair enough, tbh being autistic and obsessing over the smallest things probably helps quite a bit when it comes to Pokemon from an outsiders perspective

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
lost to shake, he got a crit on my stoutland which mattered a bit sadly rip

nog beat tox btw
also
Won vs. PDC gg
sry for Pursuit crit mite have mattered in the end :[

we finally won a week guys.

Bah we've lost this week, guys, but it won't happen again! ;)

And I wanted to play against reyscarface, but he is a john :s

Lgi in week 4

I apologize greatly for this being so late. Tuesday morning I hit up NYC with some old mates. The blur of vodkas, beers, tequila, and bourbon eliminated most of Wednesday for me. There's no need to punish me for this tardiness; my body's doing a fine enough job of that.

Activity calls:
Bedschibaer vs Agammemnon (did I spell either of those names right? Beds gets it since he was active and VMed Aga without a response. That puts Trumpeteers and Infernapes at 4-4)
FLCL vs Light the Thunder (fooly was away for a good 6 days, so I'm giving Light the activity here. That brings Umbreons and Snorlaxes to 5-2)

Penny flippin' time:
Fakes vs Soulwind (tails, Soulwind)
koko vs steve (tails, steve, Infernapes win the round)
Rewer vs Taylor (heads, Rewer, Umbreons win the round)

I'll post up next round in a few~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)