Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only three abilities for Feebas in Gen 6 are:

Swift Swim: When rainy, The Pokémon’s Speed doubles. However, Speed will not double on the turn weather becomes Heavy Rain.
Oblivious: The Pokémon cannot be under the Attract condition, or be taunted, while having this ability.
Hidden Ability (Available through transfer):
Adaptability: Increases the Same Type Attack Bonus from *1.5 to *2.
Yeah. If anyone has a Feebas with that hidden ability that they transferred to 6th gen via 5th Gen, please message me.

ONE POKEMON GIVEAWAY!

Accidentally grabbed an egg from the daycare guy instead of rejecting, so I hatched and it was a female - figured someone could use.

First come, first served!

Charmander (F) - Adamant - Blaze - 31/31/31/xx/xx/31 - Crunch, Outrage, Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz

Note: females in matching balls are nice :)
im interested in it if you stilll have it

So this is question is purely for aesthetics, but since I use Pokemon's final evos in my thread should I list gen 4 evos like Magnezone & Mamoswine in Sinnoh or the regions that their base form originate from?

So this is question is purely for aesthetics, but since I use Pokemon's final evos in my thread should I list gen 4 evos like Magnezone & Mamoswine in Sinnoh or the regions that their base form originate from?
Well, that would depend on which pokemon you are actually trading.

IMO, Magnemites belong in the Kanto section but if you are trading fully evolved Magnezones, they should be in the Sinnoh section.

I would argue that if it is just a evolution on top of the old one, put it in the region were the original came from, but if there is a evolution that is secondary to something that existed before, like politoad or eevees later evolution's, sort it to the new region.
But it comes down to personal preference

POST BIRTHDAY MINI GIVEAWAY THING
Basiclly, I have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Scyther with Quick Guard, Counter, Baton Pass and Defog.
Only problem? It has Swarm
So just VM me if you want it. First come first serve.
Yay for hangovers
Forgot to mention, I'll be going out for a while soon, so if no one vms me, I'll pick whoever vms me first... Wait
Edit: WTF. You jut have to VM me. It's essentaily free. And I forgot to mention its Male in a Safari Ball.

Last edited:
I was breeding for a Hydreigon and I'm giving away the spitbacks. I have 3 timid Deinos, all of them have five 31 IV's. One of them is lacking defense and the other 2 lack special defense. If anyone wants them, let me know.

Also, in that breed I got a shiny one. 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 IVs, if anyone is interested, throw me an offer :)

Hi ! Something really crazy happened to me yesterday : I was breeding some Mr Mime ( Dusk Ball, 4 egg moves... ) when I got a Shiny one ! You would say nothing very special but the next egg also hatched Shiny !!! I was laughing so hard, the funniest thing is that I don't even have the Shiny Charm lol

Anyway, I have now 2 Shiny Mr Mime but as I never have luck with that, they are both unperfect. There are there stats:

Calm / Soundproof
IVs: 31/31/31/31/pretty low/31
Teeter Dance | Fake Out | Icy Wind | Nasty Plot

OR

Calm / Filter ( may use an Ability Capsule )
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/16 or 17
Teeter Dance | Fake Out | Icy Wind | Nasty Plot​

I would like to use it in my Baton Pass team and I would like to know if the 16-17 IVs in Speed of the second one will make me lose something ? Will I be outspeed by something I wouldn't be with 31 IVs after 1 or 2 boosts ? I did some calcs but it was midnight and I can't say I didn't do any error but it seems I don't miss too much things.

So what do you say guys ? Keep or toss ?
And would some people be interested by them ? ( don't forget they are Nicknameable )

Giveaway because I'm bored as shit. To enter, just guess what my recent tattoo is off. Clue is : It's off an old N64 game. ( I know cool right, right??? )
Only VM your Guess, one guess per person.

The prize : Shiny Charizard. Luxury ball.
Level 52.
Moves : Flare blitz, Dragon Claw, Roost, Brick Break.
Jolly Nature, 31/31/31/16/31/31
Item : Charizardite X

It's nicknamed Rhaegal which might put you off or might make you explode if you understand the reference. Can't change the nickname because I got it TSV hatched so if you don't like it, don't enter.
Bump

Can you guys suggest me good places to put my TSV, and search for matching eggs to hatch ?

Looking for: Timid 5 ~ 6 ivs Nidoking and Nidoqueen, Kalos born, preference lvl 100 EV Trained, in a hurry please CMT for it.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi guys, not exactly a simple request but I'll throw it out there anyway. Some months back I traded a bunch of my IV bread mons to a friend over irc so that I could restart my game. Turns out either I forgot that friend or they forgot or they lost the mons or they're a snake, either way I'm sol aha. Basically what I'd like to do is post the list of what I had (I documented everything early so I could remember which mon was which when I went back for training) and if any of you happen to look and see a mon or two you can donate to help me get back to where I was that would be hugely appreciated, especially since I'm thinking about getting into Battle Spot these days. Anyway, here's the list:

Yveltal: Naive, 31/14.5/31/31/31/22.5

Zygarde, Adamant, 31/30/8.5/25/31/31

Skiddo: Adamant, Sap Sipper, 31/31/31/x/31/31; Egg Group: Field (x2)

Hawlucha: Jolly, Unburden, 31/31/31/x/x/31, Human-Like

Litleo: Timid, 31/x/x/31/31/31, Field Offered!

Froakie: Timid, Protean, 31/x/31/31/x/31, Water 1 Offered!

Goomy: Calm, Hydration, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Dragon Offered!

Honedge, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/x, Mineral

Bunnelby, Adamant, Huge Power, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Field (x2)

Riolu, Adamant, 31/31/x/x/31/31 (Egg: Bullet Punch, Crunch) Offered!

Cloyster, Naughty, Skill Link, x/31/31/31/31/31 (Shell Smash, Hydro Pump, Icicle Spear, Rock Blast) [Level 50]

Larvitar: Adamant, Guts, 31/31/x/x/31/31 (Pursuit, Stealth Rock) Offered!

Noibat, Timid, Infiltrator, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Offered!

Marill, Adamant, Huge Power, 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Egg: Belly Drum, Superpower, Aqua Jet) Offered!

Mawile, Adamant, Intimidate, 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Egg: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Sucker Punch) Offered!

Tyrunt, Jolly, Strong Jaw, 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Dragon Dance, Ice/Fire/Thunder Fang) Offered!

3 credits in Azure Demon’s trade thread (RIP AD)

2 credit in Aoi’s thread (RIP Aoi)

In no way expecting this but if someone would be willing to pick up the tab on some of the above credits that would be amazing.

Again, any help at all would be hugely appreciated, thanks for your time :)

Last edited:
Can you guys suggest me good places to put my TSV, and search for matching eggs to hatch ?

Looking for: Timid 5 ~ 6 ivs Nidoking and Nidoqueen, Kalos born, preference lvl 100 EV Trained, in a hurry please CMT for it.
Reddit (1)

http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/search?q=pokemon&sort=relevance&restrict_sr=on&t=all

Here is good.

Gamefaqs (2)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000458-pokemon-x-y-trading/69768087

Here is also good.

Marriland (3)

http://www.marriland.com/forums/pok...rrilands-tsv-thread-get-your-shinnies-hatched

Here.

Serebii (4)

http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?271-Trade-Forum&s=01504b68ae85314967a720e8cf644361

And finally, here.

Edit: ranked them all :)

Last edited:

Reddit is probably best. also let evan0913 or .com know so they can add it to their database...but generally, you aren't seeking out eggs. Sometimes you may get a match in a giveaway or something, but more often than not it's people seeking you out to get eggs hatched. Just keep in mind, it's completely against the rules to clone someone else's pokemon on Reddit, and here on Smogon, the original breeder has all the rights to the pokemon and not the hatcher.

Okay, I'm giving away female parents/spitbacks in rare balls again. Most of them have EMs you can make them relearn:

Dream Ball Mareep
Love Ball Buneary
Dream Ball Lickitung
Fast Ball Onix
Moon Ball Sneasel
Moon Ball Teddiursa
Sport Ball Pinsir
Bump for new page. Also looking for a Sandstorm Vivillon, nature, IVs, etc dont matter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)