Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Best ball for non-shiny Sneasel? Apricorn balls acceptable since I'll be catching it in HG (Knock off ftw).

Ignore the idiot who doesn't know how to scroll up. ;_;

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
With Pokeballs I go for the Particles/Light made by the Pokeball over how the Pokeball Looks.
Personally, I think the dream ball has the best opening animation, with the puff of smoke. That's why I've been collecting them, and why I tend to breed stuff primarily in them.

Best Ball for High Plains Pattern Vivillon?
EDIT: Ninja'd -.- If you want to be original, I think the nest looked kinda cool too, matching the green band on the lower wing.

So I'm battling a guy with in-game name of Fausto right now and he has a Serprior with Contrary... Is that thing even out yet or did he hack that?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for someone who can help know my SID and my TSV. PM/VM me if you can help.

Also, can somebody give a Shiny Stone, as well as literally anything that knows Fly out of generosity? I'd really appreciate it.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for someone who can help know my SID and my TSV. PM/VM me if you can help.

Also, can somebody give a Shiny Stone, as well as literally anything that knows Fly out of generosity? I'd really appreciate it.
I can give you a random hobo that knows Fly. You don't need your SID for Gen 6 games, really. I will PM you.

Great way to assume I meant a witch hunt - if anyone's heard of him, that's what I was getting at. Obviously it's not ground-breaking so there's no need for that.
I didn't assume anything from you. I said it was a great way to start one. Not from you, but from other people taking it the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)