Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not like my vote is making a difference. (Well, maybe on Aegislash it could have counted, I heard that it was banned on the difference of 2 or 3 votes lol)
I didnt intend to offend anyone if thts how people feel, I just feel kinda sad when somethings banned
The meta has to evolve some way :)

The meta has to evolve some way :)
What do you mean by evolve man? Banning isnt evolving. But anyways, I already got blacklisted for saying y opinion before, so I dont wanna discuss it in here. If you want to tell me somethng badly please dont quote me here, just pm me or whatever. The only reason Im on smogon STILL is for trading/breeding

Its not like my vote is making a difference. (Well, maybe on Aegislash it could have counted, I heard that it was banned on the difference of 2 or 3 votes lol)
I didnt intend to offend anyone if thts how people feel, I just feel kinda sad when somethings banned
I'll leave this discussion at this. If the majority people voted ban, there's a reason why. Nothing should be carrying 700 Atk, and OHKO/2OHKOing everything. Intimidate doesn't even stop it good, lol.

What do you mean by evolve man? Banning isnt evolving. But anyways, I already got blacklisted for saying y opinion before, so I dont wanna discuss it in here. If you want to tell me somethng badly please dont quote me here, just pm me or whatever. The only reason Im on smogon STILL is for trading/breeding
Banning is our way of balance patching, just like every other pvp game always does every now and then to mix things up, something being the FotM in PvP? Better look it over and patch it either by nerfing it of boosting whatever it is hard countering.
And we can't just alter the stats of move pool of the pokemon without losing something major

And how do you think each brackets like UU OU Ubers RU and so forth became if not by banning? Rhetorical question, lets end the discussion

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Can somebody give a Shiny Stone, as well as anything with Fly out of generosity? I'd really aprecciate it.

Ugh, thats it. Baton pass , Aegislash AND mega mawile banned. Im not playing smogon OU anymore. Mawile has been my favorite pokemon since my first pokemon game, ruby.

But anyways,

I have a 5 IV flawless one for TR if you want.

Edit:Does someone know a trick or something to STOP RAINING in route 19?
I have alrwady changed the date/hour 3 freaking times. It stopped once but started up again in 5 minutes.
I just need the pokemon in the ball, so if you have any spitbacks that would be helpful. I haven't reopened my trade thread as of yet so I don't have a ton to offer but I might have a few things.

Thanks guys , for the tips, but I almost never did any super training, so I dont know how to get to that baloon or... idk
and I already used those sun stones on the routes.

I got a ton while doing pick up grind for several days. I still have plenty left. I can give you as many as you want, just let me know.
I need 3 of them,thanks !
I just need the pokemon in the ball, so if you have any spitbacks that would be helpful. I haven't reopened my trade thread as of yet so I don't have a ton to offer but I might have a few things.
I can give it to you for free

Thanks guys , for the tips, but I almost never did any super training, so I dont know how to get to that baloon or... idk
and I already used those sun stones on the routes.

I need 3 of them,thanks !

I can give it to you for free
Well I think I can hook you up with a sun stone if you still need one

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Anyone wanna help me evolve my machoke and gain a friend in the meantime :D
My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN is Climmy
I'm looking for a Helioptile Friend Safari or a Female Repeat Ball HA Helioptile. This is very low priority, but I also want a Master Ball Shedinja with any +Atk Nature and 31 Atk IVs

I can offer anything on this list.
Bold Chansey in an Ultra Ball with Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy
Timid Ghastly in a Moon Ball with Perish Song and Disable
Timid Smeargle in a Premier Ball - Also have ones with 0 Attack IV
Jolly HA Starly in a Quick Ball
Adamant/Quiet Honedge in a Timer Ball
Adamant HA Fletchling in a Quick Ball with Quick Guard
Adamant/Jolly/Modest/Timid Charmander in a Dusk/Luxury/Dive/Quick/Repeat Ball with Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse Dragon Dance, and Outrage
Adamant Azumarril in a Dive Ball
Bold/Modest/Timid Porygon in a Pokeball
Bold/Timid Eevee in a Pokeball with Wish
Jolly Tyranitar in a Luxury Ball with Dragon Dance
Jolly Garchomp in a Pokeball with Iron Head
Jolly KangasKHAN (Sorry, I had to :P) in a Nest Ball
Modest Cyndaquill in a Pokeball
Jolly Pinsir in a Safari with Quick Attack, Close Combat, Bug Bite, and Feint
Adamant Scyther in a Timer Ball
Timid Belsprout in a Nest Ball with Weather Ball
Careful Swablu in a Dream Ball with Hyper Voice, Agility, Pursuit, and Dragon Rush
Rebumping again. Helioptile Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)