Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Female Swinub/ Pilowsine/ Mamoswine in Timer Ball. Adamant nature is preferred. Egg moves and IVs are not necessary, as I can breed for those myself.
Can someone trade me a HA Plusle? Nature and IVs don't matter.
I have access to a safari with one. I can catch one for you.

Still looking for legendaries to complete my dex. I only need their dex entries, so I'll trade them back straightaway
Articuno
Zapdos
Raikou
Suicune
Lugia
Regirock
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Deoxys*
Manaphy*
Shaymin*
Cresselia
Arceus*
Cobalion
Terrakion
Verizion
Thunderus
Zekrom
Kyurem
*event mons aren't required but would be nice

Can breed some 5IV mons in matching balls
PP Ups and Maxes
Rare candies
Heart scales
Battle Maison items (I'll need time to re-earn some points)
1 Kee berry, 1 Liechi
My eternal thanks and gratitude

Well I finally got my 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naive Elekid SV hatched and my cloner seems to be AWOL. Anyone able to clone it for me? You can keep a copy of it. It also has Power Plant as the hatch location for style points.

So I need all my shinnies cloned on my part of the thread I don't expect someone to do all of those so pm me if you want to clone and choose the shinnies you are willing to clone...
Edit: probably will need more then one cloner
Anyone please my cloners are inactive plz help also need some eggs checked

Oh just stfu already man. That's enough.

Probability is still probability. I had a similar thing happen to me a few years back in my High School science class. Each group had to flip a coin 100 times and record the results. You'd think that we'd have about 50/50 heads/tails, right? Well, to our surprise, my group got heads every single time. The chances of that happening are incredibly low, yet it happened. Anyway, stories and reminiscing aside, I think this conversation should end as it has nothing to do with SQSR.

Now, for my question. Best egg moves for Deino? Please don't suggest Dark Pulse as that's a TM.
-Earth Power
-
-
-
Elemental Fangs?

Reactions: Jio
I would like to join the ranks of those looking for a cloner: I have a shiny Chikorita and a shiny Growlithe that need cloning, I would like 3 copies + the original and you can, of course, keep a copy to yourself.

Edit: Also, I'm looking for a Dream Ball Slakoth.

wtf I never said that
Yeah, I wanted to do that. But seriously, don't talk about your bad luck anymore. We're all tired of it.

Well I finally got my 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naive Elekid SV hatched and my cloner seems to be AWOL. Anyone able to clone it for me? You can keep a copy of it. It also has Power Plant as the hatch location for style points.
I can help you tomorrow, if you want to wait.

Also, ball for

Last edited:

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Anyone please my cloners are inactive plz help also need some eggs checked
I would like to join the ranks of those looking for a cloner: I have a shiny Chikorita and a shiny Growlithe that need cloning, I would like 3 copies + the original and you can, of course, keep a copy to yourself.

Edit: Also, I'm looking for a Dream Ball Slakoth.
I suppose I can clone for you guys. lol VM me so I won't spam this thread.

Yeah, I wanted to do that. But really, don't talk about your bad luck anymore. We're all tired of it.
if you had taken the effort to continue readin you saw that i already quited it and promised not to talk about it again.

and if there is 1 thing I cant stand its people telling me I said stuff I didnt actualy say because ive had enought troubles with that in the pastso I think an apoligy is in order

if you had taken the effort to continue readin you saw that i already quited it and promised not to talk about it again.

and if there is 1 thing I cant stand its people telling me I said stuff I didnt actualy say because ive had enought troubles with that in the pastso I think an apoligy is in order
As long as you don't do it ever again (or at least until we all forget about it), that's fine.

What would happen if I had a Mew hold a Mewtwonite Y and had it Transform into a regular Mewtwo? Would it be able to Mega Evolve (assuming I had no other mega evolution on my team)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)