Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
or
?
Planning on SRing this. Quick would probably be easier but I think Dive looks cooler.
I prefer Quick as well. Dive matches the Blue for inactive state, but the active Xerneas has those rainbow colors on its antlers, which work better with Quick's Yellow-Blue contrast.

Quick Ball > Dive Ball (The Quick Ball even has an X on it lol).
Damn, that's what I was going to say.
or
?
Planning on SRing this. Quick would probably be easier but I think Dive looks cooler.
I guess Dive Ball looks okay with the Neutral Sprite; if you're just going to look at it in the P.C., I guess it matches but when you send it into battle:

Quick Ball looks much better; even has an X on it /ninja'd by Shady6121

EDIT: Soft Reseting tips:

Get a monster with enough speed to only be out sped by the minimum speed IV you need.
Synchronizer; chances of nature passing increase

Kill Xerneas once and battle again for random IVs minus the long video.

Also, if going for HP Fire (which you should; I can trade you every other Xerneas); remember that every HP Fire Xerneas has 31 HP / 31 Special Defense. Check for 118 Special Defense and 201 HP, if it doesn't have those, reset; it's not HP Fire.

Lastly, get a Chansey egg with Seismic Toss. Hatch it on your X save and ev train it so it has 114 Speed (or what ever speed you want -1; I figure if I get a 31/X/31/30/31/22 I don't want to miss it), teach it thunderwave and get it to level 100. 2 Seismic tosses will land you at 1 HP.

Sorry if this all seems basic, just trying to help. I used a Endeavor Focus Sash Smeargle before Raichufan told me about Chansey. You never know. Best of luck!

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Trying to set up keysav2, however i'm on a Mac and need to do so on VMWare Fusion windows XP, I downloaded the zip and unzipped it onto the desktop area, but it simply doesn't work at all. I click it and it says "failed to initialise" and a long string of 0s, I never even see the area where you click or type things in, so I don't know how I can set it up when there's nothing to interact with before it crashes.
Can't help you here.

I know we don't know the stats of Mega Altaria with absolute certainty, but I want to RNG a Swablu with Hyper Voice and wondering if I should do Modest or Timid (or anything to give it balk). And plz Altaria, make your mega pink so it matches Dream Ball nicely. I'm stupid Dream Radar stuff can't be shone

Last edited:
I know we don't know the stats of Mega Altaria with absolute certainty, but I want to RNG a Swablu with Hyper Voice and wondering if I should do Modest or Timid (or anything to give it balk). And plz Altaria, make your mega pink so it matches Dream Ball nicely.
I would go for a naive or quiet nature, since both atk stats get boosted.

getting sick and tired of this but is this worth a keep can back up powersave if I save it but

Xerneas
Naughty Nature
31/31/31/31/31/31

like does this have any use whatsoever
Scarf Xerneas w/Rock Slide (to lure Ho-Oh) could use Naughty, although I think it prefers Rash. Might as well keep it

EDIT: noob

I know we don't know the stats of Mega Altaria with absolute certainty, but I want to RNG a Swablu with Hyper Voice and wondering if I should do Modest or Timid (or anything to give it balk). And plz Altaria, make your mega pink so it matches Dream Ball nicely. I'm stupid Dream Radar stuff can't be shone
I'd say be prepared to try defensive sets too with Calm/Bold. Mega Altaria has a defensive typing I recall people raving about when they thought it would be on Mega Latias, combined with the same Pixilate Hyper Voice Sylveon uses for half-decent offense as a cleric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)