Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I need all my shinnies cloned on my part of the thread I don't expect someone to do all of those so pm me if you want to clone and choose the shinnies you are willing to clone...
Edit: probably will need more then one cloner
Anyone willing to help also need 6 eggs checked

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
***BACK IN BLACK GIVEAWAY!***

2 weeks ago, I did a giveaway with the leftovers of my Fletchling TSV hatching project. This week, I decided to continue with that trend and give away 3 of the leftovers from my Axew TSV hatching project. All 3 have different OTs, and are untouched, uncloned, and completely unique! As such, they are strictly non-redistributable.

But let's be honest, giving away three little black dragons isn't enough, is it? Heck no! So, I'll also be giving away one copy of my latest RNG project, Kyurem-B. Obviously, it will come traded as just regular old Kyurem, but it's built for a Kyurem-B set.

How do you win one of these 4 black dragons? Get creative! Send me something that you have created that has to do with the color black, be it a scanned image of a drawing you did that features darker colors, a story you wrote with a dark theme, a psychology research paper you contributed to has to do with sleep deprivation in darkness, whatever! The only qualifications are that you created it and it must have to do with darkness or the color black. I don't mind if it's something you whipped up today or a poem you wrote back in high school.

I'll pick 4 winners with the most creative/interesting/powerful entries, with the top prize getting Kyurem and the lower three getting Axews (unless of course, the first place winner prefers an Axew). Send me your photos/stories/speeches/musical compositions via PM. The contest will end at 3:00 PM EST tomorrow (Sunday).

#610 Axew
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Iron Tail, Night Slash
OT: Various
Non Redistributable

#646 Kyurem-B
Lv. 70 UT
Nature:
Naughty
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Transfer Moves: Earth Power, Iron Head, Zen Headbutt, Signal Beam
OT: Tate 24975
Non Redistributable
Bump! Only two entrants so far, your chances are very good at winning! You don't need to write me a novel or anything, even some creative/funny clip art concoction will do if it looks like a bit of effort went into it :)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
eaperently but I think its part of my bad luck wasted another 10 seconds of my life:(
You say that you have hideously poor luck a lot. Would you be willing to film yourself hatching (say) 12 eggs of a 50% female Pokémon [and supposedly finding no females] as evidence towards this? Odds would be 1 in 4096, same as a no-bonus shiny in one egg.
~ Ball Malamar ~
____

You say that you have hideously poor luck a lot. Would you be willing to film yourself hatching (say) 12 eggs of a 50% female Pokémon [and supposedly finding no females] as evidence towards this? Odds would be 1 in 4096, same as a no-bonus shiny in one egg.

____
it doesnt work that way because then i would want only males to prove it right? so then I would get a bunch of females I just never get the stuff I want:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)