Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I was wondering.

How important is Pressure to Dialga and Palkia? I know Telepathy is useless, but I have them available to catch and RNG from the Dream Radar and it seems like such a waste, especially since Dream Ball does look kinda neat for Palkia.

I know they're technically inferior, but would the Dream Ball Dragons have any value?
Not very important really, it's just a nice benefit. Also if you're gonna RNG them pls do a Calm Dialga and teach it SR everyone does Modest or Careful for some reason

lol I dont even try it the rng gods hate me more then anyone:(
I'll sacrifice something for you later, hopefully that helps

On a more related note, what are some cool Balls for Gyarados? I was thinking about Lure (yeah I know it's not compatible with HA but I don't give a shit because it's for Mega so yeah) or Super for HA but I don't know what else.

Not very important really, it's just a nice benefit. Also if you're gonna RNG them pls do a Calm Dialga and teach it SR everyone does Modest or Careful for some reason
Do you recommend that for the sake of variety, or does Calm help Dialga against something particularly important?

Palkia I could see benefiting, but with 8 PP and being 3HKO by Specs, Pressure just means you lose half your team instead of all of it to Kyogre. Alright. Something to RNG when I get access to the White 2 I use for RNG again.

I'll sacrifice something for you later, hopefully that helps
dont bother they hate me so much that my bad luck is even worse for me then the odds of winning the lotery

50% female chance by breeding takes me literaly 137 eggs to get an female

the chance that i win the lotery instead of getting something like that is like 20 times bigger. so its hopeless:P

dont bother they hate me so much that my bad luck is even worse for me then the odds of winning the lotery

50% female chance by breeding takes me literaly 137 eggs to get an female

the chance that i win the lotery instead of getting something like that is like 20 times bigger. so its hopeless:P
If you keep saying it's hopeless, it would truly be hopeless. Try believing ob second chances, and that your luck would rise

Do you recommend that for the sake of variety, or does Calm help Dialga against something particularly important?

Palkia I could see benefiting, but with 8 PP and being 3HKO by Specs, Pressure just means you lose half your team instead of all of it to Kyogre. Alright. Something to RNG when I get access to the White 2 I use for RNG again.
Calm Dialga w/Max HP and SpDef is a really good SR setter, SR/Draco Meteor/Toxic/Roar is pretty solid.

still need HA pinsir female in a neat ball and swinub HA female in a neat ball

also, good spread for giratina-O? is HP fire still a thing on it? remembered I still have to RNG the gen 4 shiny legends...

So I need all my shinnies cloned on my part of the thread I don't expect someone to do all of those so pm me if you want to clone and choose the shinnies you are willing to clone...
Edit: probably will need more then one cloner
Bump still looking also anyone willing to check the SV of a few eggs

Can anyone help me to get trade data for the following?
- Articuno
- The Latis
- Weather Trio?

Simple trade-tradeback for data.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
***BACK IN BLACK GIVEAWAY!***

2 weeks ago, I did a giveaway with the leftovers of my Fletchling TSV hatching project. This week, I decided to continue with that trend and give away 3 of the leftovers from my Axew TSV hatching project. All 3 have different OTs, and are untouched, uncloned, and completely unique! As such, they are strictly non-redistributable.

But let's be honest, giving away three little black dragons isn't enough, is it? Heck no! So, I'll also be giving away one copy of my latest RNG project, Kyurem-B. Obviously, it will come traded as just regular old Kyurem, but it's built for a Kyurem-B set.

How do you win one of these 4 black dragons? Get creative! Send me something that you have created that has to do with the color black, be it a scanned image of a drawing you did that features darker colors, a story you wrote with a dark theme, a psychology research paper you contributed to has to do with sleep deprivation in darkness, whatever! The only qualifications are that you created it and it must have to do with darkness or the color black. I don't mind if it's something you whipped up today or a poem you wrote back in high school.

I'll pick 4 winners with the most creative/interesting/powerful entries, with the top prize getting Kyurem and the lower three getting Axews (unless of course, the first place winner prefers an Axew). Send me your photos/stories/speeches/musical compositions via PM. The contest will end at 3:00 PM EST tomorrow (Sunday).

#610 Axew
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Iron Tail, Night Slash
OT: Various
Non Redistributable

#646 Kyurem-B
Lv. 70 UT
Nature:
Naughty
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Transfer Moves: Earth Power, Iron Head, Zen Headbutt, Signal Beam
OT: Tate 24975
Non Redistributable

Anyone have access to a Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise/Avalugg with Skull Bash?
If not, anyone nice enough to venture off in the safari and catch me a male Wartortle? Lemme know :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)