Multifaction/FFA Godly Mafia - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Approved by LightWolf and akaninjask))

Welcome to Godly Mafia. I’ll cut to the chase. Signups are now.

Rules (Prove you read these in your sign-up):
1) The game is Unicycle and begins on Cycle 1. Cycles will last 48 hours. Attacks are valid this cycle.

2) Deadtalking is allowed.

3) This game is a blend of Multi-faction and Free-For-All. There are four teams of four, and five neutrals.

3a) Every faction player has an alignment. These are Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, and Chaotic Evil.

3b) The neutrals are True Neutral, despite any of their their associations with other factions.

3c) Factions are Law, Chaos, Good, and Evil. No one can be a member of more than one faction, even if their alignment matches two factions.

4) This game uses an HP system. Unless otherwise specified, you start with 50 hp, and you die at 0.

5) This game uses a Victory Point system. You win if you end the game with at 10 Victory Points. Due to certain factors, you will not be removed upon victory, unless your entire faction is victorious (or you’re a neutral and cannot lose).

6) The game will only end when everyone either has ten victory points or cannot get to there.

7) Do not post “In” or any other part of signing up; just post this exactly: “Unicycle with Hit Points and Multifaction Victory Points.” EDIT: To clarify, posting "in" or variants thereof ARE signups, but will only get in after ones that follow this rule.

8) The theme of this game is gods, demigods, and godlike beings. If it can reasonably go toe-to-toe with a god or a more powerful demigod, then it’s valid for this game. So a random joe off the street would not be allowed, but if said joe had punched out C’Thulhu through something other than dumb luck, allies, or a BFS he only borrowed, he would be legal for the game.

9) Invite me to your spreadsheets and channels. To prove you read this, join the official game channel, #Godly

10) Don’t share role PMs until Cycle 2. Don’t assume a mistake means I didn’t write it - I made quite a few mistakes the first three rounds of writing this game up.

11) There are no lynches. There are only Attacks.

12) There will only be one character from any setting. So, if you look below, you’ll see I’m “The Game Master”. This means that there are no further meta-characters. However, if you can think of a series, game, mythos, etc., then it’s a safe bet that it would be allowed in the game, but your only safeclaim is your home series/game/mythos/etc. I will explain this upon request, but only in PM or IRC query, because it will involve your own role.

13) If something does unblockable damage, then that means it ignores dying before it can act, bodyguard actions, and targeted hook actions.

14) Priorities have been set beforehand and will not be revealed.

15) In the event of more than ten players achieving ten victory points, then the first ten to achieve 10 VP without falling below 10 will win. If there is still a tie, then the player with the most VP will be favored over the other for victory.

”Aura Guardian” said:
Dear Aura Guardian,
You are The Game Master.

You are the person who has complete control over a game, and are thus the god of that game.

As the ruler of a game where you are willing to see any faction win or lose, for good or for ill, you are: True Neutral, member of Neutral.

As the master of this game, you have the host’s spreadsheet.

Your control over the game is absolute, so you may choose to “Cycle X - replace USER1 with USER2.” USER1 will vanish and be replaced by USER2 for all purposes.

You may also choose to “Immediately - Bolt of Divine Retribution USER.” User will take 10,000 damage, then be removed from the game if they somehow survived that.

You gain victory points as follows:
<snip>

Sign-ups (need 21 players, will be up for at least 48 hours after posting this, and until flavorless is over):
1) vonFiedler
2) Ditto
3) zorbees
4) UllarWarlord
5) LonelyNess
6) PokeguyNXB
7) Slim Guldo
8) Da Letter El
9) imperfectluck
10) Walrein
11) Moi
12) Haunted.Shadow
13) Celever
14) shade
15) polelover44
16) Flamestrike
17) shinyskarmory
18) THE_IRON_KENYAN
19) Jalmont
20) Soviet
total: 17

Lowered Prio:
1) Zewwok (reduced prio)
2) Agape (reduced prio)
total: 2

Need: 2 more

Last edited:
Unicycle with Hit Points and Multifaction Victory Points.

Dropping priority because I may want to lurk this one out.

With that in mind, In.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)