Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
☆*・゜゚・*Giveaway Time*・゜゚・*☆
I'm procrastinating bored tired. Prize:

#058. Growlithe (♂)
Hatched in Lumiose City
Adamant Nature
Intimidate
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Body Slam
- Morning Sun
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
OT: Mae
ID: 00314
Bred by me, hatched by spoopyvaporeon@tumblr
Non-redis

Once again, this giveaway revolves around my sig. Reply to the status on my profile with your answer to this question: What do you think of the quote in my sig? Yep, that's all. Do you agree that freedom includes 'taking the consequences'? Or does freedom mean being able to choose not to take the consequences? Or you can tell me a story related to your concept of freedom. Whatever. Just make it related to the quote.

'No practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences.'
The person who gives me the best answer wins! I'll pick a winner tomorrow or the day after that, something like that.

Bonus points: First person who can tell me where the quote came from (as specifically as possible) gets a surprise.

Good luck, all!​
Bump. The one person who has already answered can try at telling me where the quote comes from (not gonna tag 'em, that's not fair :p)

Anyone able to help me evolve my poliwag to politoed?

EDIT: I'll give you an ability capsule for your service :)

Last edited:
Bump. The one person who has already answered can try at telling me where the quote comes from (not gonna tag 'em, that's not fair :p)
So I didn't answer? :P

Just so this remains relevant, anyone happen to have a Luxury Ball Chikorita and/or Totodile? I haven't seen those around. Which is why I want them.
I can go get a Luxury Ball Chikorita if you give me some time, since I need to reset the game and do all the things.

(Psst, he didn't. Someone else can try.)

Just so this remains relevant, anyone happen to have a Luxury Ball Chikorita and/or Totodile? I haven't seen those around. Which is why I want them.
I have Johto starters in every legitimate ball, I'm just too lazy to add them to my thread :P

On a more related topic, I am looking for female Luxury Ball HA fossils. CMT (or ask for a special ball Johto starter) if you have a legitimate one.

The Pooch seems to have good remember, but it can't remember, but it feels nostalgic. The eevee also doesn't
Not sure, but it's possible. Everyone I checked its gender it was male.

I can get you a rayquaza if you still need one.
Yes, yes I do please. I can be on around 5:30-6:00pm somewhere around there today if possible.

What Stab move would Life Orb Sheer force Tauros benefit from? I don't think Return/Take down etc would activate sheer force would they? I can't have any tutor moves from previous gens because this is for VGC.

What Stab move would Life Orb Sheer force Tauros benefit from? I don't think Return/Take down etc would activate sheer force would they? I can't have any tutor moves from previous gens because this is for VGC.
Stomp is it iirc. Rock climb is the only other normal move it learns that affected by sheer force, but it a DW exclusive move, so no VGC :p.

Here is the link to all moves affected by sheerforce and who can learn them: http://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sheer_Force_(ability)

Last edited:
If someone is trying to trade me a Heatran from the "Investigate the Odd Eruption!" in a masterball, it is clearly a hack, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)