Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Thanks a lot! What exactly do all the numbers mean? (like B29, 2,6...)

EDIT: Is it possible for multiple people to have the same TSV? because I just saw on reddit that someone else had TSV 2637
Oh, "B29, 2,6" just mean that your Pokemon was on my Box 29; and in the slot 2,6 for that box.

And yep, it's possible for multiple people having the same TSV. There only 4096 TSV available (I think, lol) and there's millions of copies world-wide.

I have a question, if I get a batch of eggs and save before hatching them, then I hatch them and check their ivs, if I get a 5iv and reset to see its tsv will it still be 5iv?

I have a question, if I get a batch of eggs and save before hatching them, then I hatch them and check their ivs, if I get a 5iv and reset to see its tsv will it still be 5iv?
Technically yes, I think, providing you change nothing, you should get the same outcome in theory.

The process you describe is basically how Time Machine breeding works.

Reposting.

Seeking Love Ball Magikarp for my next Masuda
I can maybe catch a wild one since I am playing through hg atm anyways. I'll give it a try but I am not promising anything^^
Feel free to PM/VM me for details if you're interested.

Looking for 2 HA Females in good looking balls, Tentacool/cruel and Dratini. Have moon ball gastly female, dive ball Azumarill female with EMs, and some shiny dragonites/torchics i could trade for them.

Question:
I am currently playing through my hg version and I am at the point where I fight the shiny gyarados. Can I just kill it/run away now and it will respawn after the league (since I maybe want to rng it)? Also, what about the roamers, I already encountered raikou and entei, can I just kill them now and rng them at a later point in the game?
Yes to both questions.
Follow-up question:
Can I repeat that multiple times?
e.g.: Kill raikou, defeat elite four, encounter it again, kill it, defeat elite four, encounter it another time? Or doesn't it work that way?

Looking for 2 HA Females in good looking balls, Tentacool/cruel and Dratini. Have moon ball gastly female, dive ball Azumarill female with EMs, and some shiny dragonites/torchics i could trade for them.
Oh. Lol I never gave you your Tentacool, it's just kinda sitting around my PC doing nothing...

You can have it tomorrow, just remind me! :)

LF female Gale Wings Fletchling/Fletchinder in a Repeat Ball. IVs/Nature don't matter. Willing to give various HA Friend Safari Pokémon in matching balls, including the Kalos starters (PM for details).

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Follow-up question:
Can I repeat that multiple times?
e.g.: Kill raikou, defeat elite four, encounter it again, kill it, defeat elite four, encounter it another time? Or doesn't it work that way?
Yes you can.
(Since it's advantageous for seed checking to have a roamer in action, it makes the most sense to only KO the one you want, do the RNG for it, and once you've confirmed your desired one is roaming, KO the other roamer and RNG abuse that before catching either.)

Last edited:
In need of someone to do a breeding project for me! I need a Modest Drifloon with HP fighting and Unburden. Quick ball if shiny, heal/dream ball if not. ( not even sure if it can be caught in a dream ball but whatever )

Aaand even though none of you will probably care I thought I'd use this post to toot my own horn and mention the fact that I won the UK Winter Championship Qualifier for Manchester today :D. *Brushes Shoulder*.

In need of someone to do a breeding project for me! I need a Modest Drifloon with HP fighting and Unburden. Quick ball if shiny, heal/dream ball if not. ( not even sure if it can be caught in a dream ball but whatever )

Aaand even though none of you will probably care I thought I'd use this post to toot my own horn and mention the fact that I won the UK Winter Championship Qualifier for Manchester today :D. *Brushes Shoulder*.
Dream Ball is legal through the Dream Radar. So if anyone needs a parent for it, I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Flare Boost parent you can use for the Ball and nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)