Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr with Iron Fist and a Wooper/Quagsire with Unaware. Any level/IVs/nature are fine. In return I'm happy to breed most 5IV pokemon, including the following which are hard to find:

-Rain Dish Tentacruel
-Regenerator Slowbro/Tangrowth/Meinshao
-Storm Drain Cradily
-Drought Ninetales
-Adaptability Crawdaunt
-Technician Breloom
-Speed boost Sharpedo

Looking for female Dream Ball Petilil and Premier Ball Cranidos. PM me if you're offering and would like to know what I can give in return.

I'm looking for a Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr with Iron Fist and a Wooper/Quagsire with Unaware. Any level/IVs/nature are fine. In return I'm happy to breed most 5IV pokemon, including the following which are hard to find:

-Rain Dish Tentacruel
-Regenerator Slowbro/Tangrowth/Meinshao
-Storm Drain Cradily
-Drought Ninetales
-Adaptability Crawdaunt
-Technician Breloom
-Speed boost Sharpedo
I have a wooper with Unaware:)

If my Nidoqueen learns transfer moves like Superfang and Stealth Rock in 4/5 gen, then they get overwritten in those games, can I remember then in X and Y?

As long as you've beaten the elite four I believe you can, however I'm not 100% sure (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
I've looked it up and it seems to be this way. As long as it's not caught, you can kill it and then beat the E4 to see it again.

edit; as many times as you want as well. forgot to mention that.

Good Tutor moves for HA event Mewtwo? It is fixed to be timid and mewtwo has only like 3 special moves(Icy Wind, Signal Beam, and Snore) so not sure.

Is there someone who can check ESV? (Not that I wanna do it right now, but I have a few eggs that I'll wanna check in the future and I don't wanna bother searching when the time comes)

My biggest problem with Ios 8 is that Autocorrect is helping me less.

Sigh.

Anyways, if anyone had a trade scheduled with me, can we please get it taken care of by Saturday? Thank you, I love you, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)