Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly question here, and probably the wrong forum too, but....

On a scale of (1) to (10) in difficulty with breeding a 6iv gible w/ all egg moves in pokemon x a (5), how hard is it to rng a near flawless shiny rayquaza in pokemon heartgold? I've never tried rng before.

1. Does anyone have that shiny modest amaura that been on smogon for a while ?

2. Is there any good hidden power worth getting on amaura ? aurorus

Last edited:

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Best ball for non shiny Ho-oh? Want to use an apricorn ball, but can't decide between friend and fast :(.
Well I was planning on RNGing it as well (might as well, I'm right there in front of it. Lol) and I was planning on using a Fast Ball on it. I think its the best matched ball, then again all of this is subjective.

Rant mode: Damn that Ho-Oh, tried 5 times catching it and failed because it refuses to be caught. Struggled all those 5 times. :(
Why couldn't Ho-Oh have its Special Attack and Speed switched around?!? D:
/endrant

Silly question here, and probably the wrong forum too, but....

On a scale of (1) to (10) in difficulty with breeding a 6iv gible w/ all egg moves in pokemon x a (5), how hard is it to rng a near flawless shiny rayquaza in pokemon heartgold? I've never tried rng before.
To answer your first question breeding anything in pokemon x is easy, especially if you have a flawless Japanese ditto with a good nature like adamant. Rng abuse in 4th gen quite tedious. To get the rayquaza you would first have to rng your tid sid and then have both kyogre and groudon caught in your game. Then I believe it would just be straight forward rng abuse from there -I haven't rnged it myself yet since I lack groudon. However since you've never rnged anything before, gen 4 wouldn't be a good place to start. It's perfectly doable but hitting the right delay can be annoying even for people who are experienced at rng. Instead I would recommend starting with either b/w1 since there are no delays in that game and then move on to gen 4. This is the best way to go because then you will have a good understanding of basic rng stuff when you try more complicated rng abuse in gen 4. Use this thread for any future rng questions: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/most-generation-prng-help-information.52180/

Last edited:
Are there any walking NPCs that would interfere with an RNG in Chargestone Cave B2F. If so, how do I hit my correct seed and PID frame?

I would post this in the RNG thread but I don't want to double post.

To answer your first question breeding anything in pokemon x is easy, especially if you have a flawless Japanese ditto with a good nature like adamant. Rng abuse in 4th gen quite tedious. To get the rayquaza you would first have to rng your tid sid and then have both kyogre and groudon caught in your game. Then I believe it would just be straight forward rng abuse from there -I haven't rnged it myself yet since I lack groudon. However since you've never rnged anything before, gen 4 wouldn't be a good place to start. It's perfectly doable but hitting the right delay can be annoying even for people who are experienced at rng. Instead I would recommend starting with either b/w1 since there are no delays in that game and then move on to gen 4. This is the best way to go because then you will have a good understanding of basic rng stuff when you try more complicated rng abuse in gen 4. Use this thread for any future rng questions: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/most-generation-prng-help-information.52180/
Thank you so much for your input. Your suggestion of starting on gen5 for RNG is exactly what I was looking for. I actually have soulsiver and heartgold and kyogre, groudon, Rayquaza already, but I love reseting and seeing how quickly I can get back through the game. Regardless I'll pick a gen5 poke that I really like and RNG that first.

Boy I'd love to get a Japanese flawless ditto that would make my breeding life the easiest thing ever, but I don't have anything worth trading for that.

My best stuff is probably a no iv shiny politoed, no iv shiny floatzel, and pretty much any non event legend from diamond forward with mostly correct natures. I can do breeding projects too. If anyone has one of these 6iv foreign ditto's I'll trade you any two of those :-).

Thank you so much for your input. Your suggestion of starting on gen5 for RNG is exactly what I was looking for. I actually have soulsiver and heartgold and kyogre, groudon, Rayquaza already, but I love reseting and seeing how quickly I can get back through the game. Regardless I'll pick a gen5 poke that I really like and RNG that first.

Boy I'd love to get a Japanese flawless ditto that would make my breeding life the easiest thing ever, but I don't have anything worth trading for that.

My best stuff is probably a no iv shiny politoed, no iv shiny floatzel, and pretty much any non event legend from diamond forward with mostly correct natures. I can do breeding projects too. If anyone has one of these 6iv foreign ditto's I'll trade you any two of those :-).
Check the link in my signature.

Still looking for a Poke Ball pattern Vivillon. Don't need to be competitive. No hacks or clones please.

Offering any two of the following (subject to availability, I dont have time to breed more at the moment)

All are Kalos native, legitimate, uncloned.

All are in Luxury balls.

I ask that you please do not re-distribute any of my pokemon, although I cant really do much to stop people from doing so.

Smeargle Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/31 any ability
Noibat Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 any ability *Switcheroo
Ralts Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Male any ability *Shadow Sneak *Skill Swap *Encore *Memento
Phantump Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 any ability *Imprison *Venom Drench
Phantump Sassy 31/31/31/x/31/0 Harvest *Imprison *Venom Drench
Cacnea Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Sand Veil
Cacnea Quiet 31/31/31/31/31/x Sand Veil *Switcheroo *Teeter Dance *Belch *Nasty Plot
Magikarp Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 any ability
Marill Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Huge Power *Superpower *Perish Song *Belly Drum *Aqua Jet
Kangaskhan Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Scrappy *Stomp *Hammer Arm *Counter *Double Edge
Ferroseed Relaxed 31/31/31/x/31/0 Iron Barbs *Leech Seed *Spikes *Gravity *Rollout
Gible Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 any ability *Outrage *Dragon Breath *Iron Head *Double Edge
Pinsir Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Moxie/Mold Breaker *Superpower *Feint *Close Combat *Quick attack
Mawile Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 Intimidate/Hyper Cutter *Thunder Fang *Ice Fang *Fire Fang *Misty Terrain
Skorupi Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Battle Armour *Screech *Agility *Confuse Ray *Whirlwind
Eevee Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 any ability *Curse *Yawn *Wish *Stored Power
Eevee Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 any ability *Curse *Wish
Magikarp Docile/Quirky 0/0/0/0/0/0 any ability SV-Hatched Shiny available
Honedge Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0

Sending me a PM would be the best way to set up a trade because I'm not really active these days

No probs and in addition to using a perfect iv ditto I would make use of the safari because any poke there will already have 2-3 perfect ivs so just catch a whole bunch and swap stuff around in the daycare until you have the poke you want. This way It won't take you long to get heaps of perfect iv pokes.

CMT for free flawless Japanese ditto distributed with rights from another user.
Please read the notes carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)