Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is River pattern, however I've bred mine in Dive balls, and going to start breeding for Net ball because I realised it looks way better lol.

I could do a HP fire spread or 5iv flawless in a Dive ball relatively quickly, or if you want Net ball (either spread, HP will take even longer though) I'll need some time.
Sorry, but since I realized that I can't breed Vivillon and retain the pattern I called that off. I'd like to stick to things that I can breed myself for the moment. Sorry if I caused any trouble.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry, but since I realized that I can't breed Vivillon and retain the pattern I called that off. I'd like to stick to things that I can breed myself for the moment. Sorry if I caused any trouble.
No trouble at all. Well if you ever want a river Vivillon you know where to find one!

I'm looking for the following transfer-only females with HA:
  • Mantine (Water Veil)
  • Chinchou (Water Absorb)
  • Cottonee (Chlorophyll)
  • Tentacool (Rain Dish)
  • Horsea (Damp)
  • Sentret (Frisk)
  • Stantler (Sap Sipper)
  • Clamperl (Rattled)
  • Hippopotas (Sand Force)
  • Buneary (Limber)
  • Kangaskhan (Inner Focus)
  • Shelmet (Overcoat)
  • Carvanha (Speed Boost)
  • Elgyem (Analytic)

I can breed the following transfer-only females with HA:
  • Kangaskhan (Inner Focus)
  • Mantine (Water Veil)
  • Finneon (Water Veil)
  • Karrablast (No Guard)
  • Shelmet (Overcoat)
  • Cottonee (Chlorophyll)
  • Chinchou (Water Absorb)
  • Kricketot (Run Away)
  • Buneary (Limber)
  • Goldeen (Lightningrod)
  • Rattata (Hustle)
  • Burmy (Overcoat)
  • Meowth (Unnerve)
  • Skitty (Wonder Skin)
  • Tentacool (Rain Dish)
  • Torkoal (Shell Armor)
  • Clamperl (Rattled)
  • Carvanha (Speed Boost)
  • Elgyem (Analytic)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Looking for a Ralts with egg move Synchronoise. Preferably with ability synchronize and high IVs.
For the fairy face off I presume?

I could breed you a spitback real quick, however I can't guarantee Synchronize as mine has Trace (they of course have Synchronoise though lol)

For the fairy face off I presume?

I could breed you a spitback real quick, however I can't guarantee Synchronize as mine has Trace (they of course have Synchronoise though lol)
You know what, I'd rather have Trace anyways. I'd appreciate it very much if you could breed me a spitback!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
You know what, I'd rather have Trace anyways. I'd appreciate it very much if you could breed me a spitback!
From a batch of 5 I got these two:

• female, trace, 31/x/31/31/31/31
• female, synchronize, 31/x/31/31/31/31

So take your pick!

why can't I be this lucky when I'm breeding for myself??

From a batch of 5 I got these two:

• female, trace, 31/x/31/31/31/31
• female, synchronize, 31/x/31/31/31/31

So take your pick!

why can't I be this lucky when I'm breeding for myself??
That's awesome! I'll take the Trace one :) anything you want for it in particular?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
That's awesome! I'll take the Trace one :) anything you want for it in particular?
Nah not really, I've finished my fairy team so that's all good. If you have a random female in an interesting ball I'll gladly take that, otherwise I don't mind :)

going online now, I still have you from our last trade

Nah not really, I've finished my fairy team so that's all good. If you have a random female in an interesting ball I'll gladly take that, otherwise I don't mind :)

going online now, I still have you from our last trade
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it!

Worker has also asked for one from the distribution, cant say. The offer is still open for a distribution pokemon, Worker.
Hey, I appreciate the offer thanks a lot! I think I'm good now though thanks to cant say. Thanks anyways :)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Worker has also asked for one from the distribution, cant say. The offer is still open for a distribution pokemon, Worker.
Ah ok I hadn't seen that. Worker, if you don't have time to breed I highly recommend taking up EnGarde's offer on a distribution Pokemon as they are battle-ready (and the comp starts in 2 hours). Also, the Ralts I gave you differs from EnGarde's as it's modest and is flawless, while EnGarde's is Sassy with 0 speed (iirc) for trick room. So depends on what you plan to do with it!

Thanks for the Zangoose! I've legit wanted a premier ball-toxic boost one :)

Looking for a Spitback (IVs/Nature don't matter) Diglett w/ Memento, Final Gambit and Pursuit :] In desperate need of one.
or no one can help me ._.

I guess no one will . lol .

Last edited:
I'm going to be RNGing a Tynamo soon (and promptly evolving it twice) and was wondering what final tutor move I should give it. These are already planned:

-Giga Drain
-Drain Punch
-Knock Off

Suggestions for final slot and why that move over other options?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I'm going to be RNGing a Tynamo soon (and promptly evolving it twice) and was wondering what final tutor move I should give it. These are already planned:

-Giga Drain
-Drain Punch
-Knock Off

Suggestions for final slot and why that move over other options?
Super Fang is always nice; it makes a good combo with Knock Off too. That's about all I see that's worthwhile, though Superpower is nice if you want a stronger fighting move.

Seeking a Razor Claw for my brother to evolve his in-game Sneasel. Will trade breedable spitbacks for it, courtesy of any random parent and a variety of 6 IV dittos.

Also, rufusdrumknott would it be pushy to ask how the Magikarp I requested is going? Just want confirmation you remember, no rush to move faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)