Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeking a Razor Claw for my brother to evolve his in-game Sneasel. Will trade breedable spitbacks for it, courtesy of any random parent and a variety of 6 IV dittos.

Also, rufusdrumknott would it be pushy to ask how the Magikarp I requested is going? Just want confirmation you remember, no rush to move faster.
I can burn some BP for a Razor Claw if you'll like. No need for anything in return.

edit; unless you have a Diglett w/ Final Gambit and Memento. lol.

edit 2; seems like you're not here. i can do this tm if you'll like unless someone else can do it :]

Last edited:
I can burn some BP for a Razor Claw if you'll like. No need for anything in return.

edit; unless you have a Diglett w/ Final Gambit and Memento. lol.

edit 2; seems like you're not here. i can do this tm if you'll like unless someone else can do it :]
I could do the Diglett thing, though it would go faster if I knew how to get Smeargle to Sketch the moves (if that's possible).

As is, I'll have to start grinding Primeape and Skuntank for it, but I can work on it for you

Would anyone happen to be interested in collaborating on a (restributable, just to warn you) giveaway next month? If so, check out the information on my profile and message me there.

anyone have a Naughty ditto with either hp grass or electric?
I have a NAIVE Ditto with HP Grass if you want. Do not have Naughty.

Last edited:
Guess who just got their second shiny Litwick from a giveaway on Reddit

Both of my SVs have matched a Litwick, and Halloween is in a month, 3spooky5me

So how good is a 31/31/31/31/31/25 Timid Infiltrator (nicknameable) Lux Ball Litwick? Looks like it could still be a good scarfer to me.

So how good is a 31/31/31/31/31/25 Timid Infiltrator (nicknameable) Lux Ball Litwick? Looks like it could still be a good scarfer to me.
Aside from Heatran, who you can't hit without HP Ground, I don't think there's anything close enough to its tier that would run a scarf and could outspeed it with that that difference.

+1 +natured base 80s like Dragonite will outspeed instead of tie, and +1 +nature Feralgatr, Diggersby, and Blastoise outspeed instead of losing. You also lose out on outspeeding some weird things running +1 with a neutral nature, like Lando-T, Lucario, Pikachu, and Chatot.
The question you have to ask yourself is: do you want to lose to scarfed modest Chatot? You're probably fine unless Scarfed Adamant 252 speed Lando-T is a thing, I have no idea what people are using these days.

Aside from Heatran, who you can't hit without HP Ground, I don't think there's anything close enough to its tier that would run a scarf and could outspeed it with that that difference.
Heatran is hit neutrally by Shadow Ball now, it's half the power of HP Ground against Tran but it's still coming off base 145 SpA.

Godammit MY Chandelure is called 3Spooky5U
Still, it's pretty cool as a nice Revenge Killing SOB. Sucks that it's not flawless but meh it's shiny. (Hooray for unintentional shinies, even if you got yours from Reddit)

Looking for a Timid Gengar with Role Play and Skill Swap.

Nice ball would be... nice.

EDIT: And I won't say no to a shiny either

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)