Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone willing to do a breeding project? I want a luxury/net ball shiny 5 iv impish gourgeist-super nicknamed Spoopy.
I'd love to do this for you (kind of breeding Pumpkaboos already), but I can't manage the nickname, because the in-game censors don't allow the word 'poop' in a name.

I'd love to do this for you (kind of breeding Pumpkaboos already), but I can't manage the nickname, because the in-game censors don't allow the word 'poop' in a name.
well, darn. There goes my plan of having a battlespot team all named Spoopy.

I'll just name it either Student Loans, Bills, Finals, Taxes, Addiction or something else that's actually terrifying.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
I'm looking for the following females, IVs, natures and all that aren't important:

-Heavy ball sturdy onix
-Johto starters in fancy balls (just as long as they match reasonably well)
-Fossil pokemon, such as kabuto, in matching balls
-Heavy ball rhyhorn
-Heavy ball snorlax

Feel free to CMT, although I haven't updated that in quite a while. I have a bunch of other matching ball pokes if nothing there is interesting.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated :)
Bump. Please pm/vm me if you can help

I have a shiny frisk shuppet with 31/31/31/31/30/31. How much does that one iv set me back competitively at level 50?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If you don't invest in it, it won't make a difference at level 50. If invested, you'll want to make sure your EVs are divisible by 8, otherwise you're wasting 4 EVs.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
dive looks terrible imo, it doesn't matter got scammed by someone trying to check my SVs. Thought smogon would help but guess not

I'm looking for these guys(want redis rights and good tutor moves):

IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid

IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Adamant/Jolly

IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Naive

I can do any Black 2 RNG except wild shiny RNG. I haven't caught all the legends yet (just beat the 4th gym). I can also RNG any black 2 event. All this is on an emulator. Here is a mewtwo I already have transferred onto X. I'll give you redis rights if you want. If you want something else RNGed shoot me a PM and I'll tell you if I can do it. (Black 2 only for now and no shiny rngs. If you want a legend then ok but I can't guarantee I can do it because I still havent tried stationary rng). And of course you can CMT also. (anything except my fire xerneas)

IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Moves: Psystrike - Ice Beam - Heal Pulse - Hurricane
Ability: Unnerve
OT: Pヒルズ ID No. 06153
I have a copy on black 2 so if you want tutor moves then I can do that.
Anyone?

Guess if you can RNG in 3rd gen, you can rng in 5th gen. xD

0404-8158...my FC...I'm new to XY am stoked to be part of it though! Anybody car to exchange FC's for the friend Safari?

sorry for dp..but comp is freezing..if anybody has decent NU spitbacks...I'd love to have them! Qwilfish,Sandshrew,Snubull,Ferroseed,Makhita,and if anybody has a mild Mesprit lying around..that'd be nice ^^

Can I post trades for babies I don't want? I was breeding to get a couple slowpokes with max IV's and have been wonder trading the imperfect offspring. But now that I have so many with 5 maxed IV's it seems a waste to use them for random trades...

Can I post trades for babies I don't want? I was breeding to get a couple slowpokes with max IV's and have been wonder trading the imperfect offspring. But now that I have so many with 5 maxed IV's it seems a waste to use them for random trades...
Trading spitbacks or extras is pretty standard common on this thread. List off the traits for them and you might get something.
- Nature
- Genders
- Exact IVs (Normal or Trick Room?)
- Egg Moves?
- Pokeball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)