PS Servers Down?

Hey I'm posting this because I haven't been able to log in or even load up the PS website. Is this happening to everyone else?
Sorry if I'm not supposed to post this but I'd really like an answer?

Actually, don't we already have a thread for this? Can someone pin that? I mean, it was unofficial, but it means that repeat threads aren't made. No offense, Reiddos.

EDIT: I wasn't calling you out, Reiddos, I was genuinely asking to make sure that we did have a thread for this and if it could be pinned to prevent repeated threads. Thanks, scarlamotion.

Last edited:
Sorry man I know threads like these are annoying just was seriously confused.
Could you link me the thread for future reference?

Can anyone help me with a problem I've been having? I've been playing showdown at my college for a couple years now but its been having some problems. I don't think it's my colleges internet cause I've been OK connecting to showdown for the most part but now it's been acting strange and i cant connect to the server. I used to get on the main server and played on it for the entire 1st year of college before it started saying "Couldn't connect to server!" I didn't think much of it then and just decided to use frost
but now i cant connect to frost. I asked someone if i got banned but they said that it would generally say that you were banned
like "You IP x.x.x.x is banned under the username: " or something. I also know it cant be my computer cause i just got it a couple months ago and had to get a factory reset recently too so its like its still pretty much brand new. Both those servers work fine when I'm back at home but i don't think internet is the problem since I've been playing for months before it stopped me. Is there anyone that can fix my problem?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)