Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you sacrificed to appease the RNG gods let me know, seriously.

And CMT once Diancie can be traded in NA
The crap I had to go through. ..loaded a code on my y version, no guaranteed ivs...loaded this save on my x used a different code then had to speed run my x version to get to kiloude cuz I wasn't gonna try without the iv judge...needless to say, I dedicate this diancie to victory road and the max repels it took to get through it..seriously fuck victory road.

Last spam post agonist I'm sorry I'm just hype as shit

The crap I had to go through. ..loaded a code on my y version, no guaranteed ivs...loaded this save on my x used a different code then had to speed run my x version to get to kiloude cuz I wasn't gonna try without the iv judge...needless to say, I dedicate this diancie to victory road and the max repels it took to get through it..seriously fuck victory road.

Last spam post agonist I'm sorry I'm just hype as shit
The amount of grovelling and such that I will need to do for you now just to get the freaking thing is going to be just ridiculous. XD

But alas, we must first wait for Diancie to be available, which could never even happen.

So i accidentally discard my cool shiny gengar wondercard . So i was like okay i'm going to sv one without sludge wave then

Then i got this accidentally , which makes it ten times better than all the shiny gengar out there

Ot : Thuany 32444
31/x/31/31/31/31

oh and i got this diancie :

Hardy x/31/x/31/x/31

Guys sorry for the spam,but i shit you nkt reset #4
Copy & Paste Results
None (Naive)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 30
Speed: 31
HP steel right? You can destroy other Diancies with that :O

I modified the base stats for M-Diancie (2HKO against normal Diancie):

252 SpA Diancie Hidden Power Steel vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Diancie: 308-364 (127.8 - 151%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Diancie Hidden Power Steel vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Diancie: 344-408 (142.7 - 169.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

HP steel right? You can destroy other Diancies with that :O

I modified the base stats for M-Diancie:

252 SpA Diancie Hidden Power Steel vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Diancie: 308-364 (127.8 - 151%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Diancie Hidden Power Steel vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Diancie: 344-408 (142.7 - 169.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Diancie gets Earth Power from tutors, which will do a ton to other Diancies as well as actually being useful for other things

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
So I'm confused about something. Is Diancie guaranteed to have 3 perfect IVs like all other unbreedable Pokes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)