Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poseidon, yes, but Mega Mewtwo X is physical so it would be useful there.

Alright, so two for toss... I thought it was decent for a soft reset but there's little point if nobody else likes it. I'll keep the game on for a bit longer just to see if there is any support.

Edit: More exact IVs are:

21/24/27/1/23/31

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Ditto (preferably modest) with 30s in Sp.Atk and Speed, and any other 31s? I'm looking to breed a HP Fire Magnezone and... well, hidden power is kind of tough, genderless Pokemon are kind of tough, the two together are really tough... I already have a great Japanese HP Ice Magnemite (modest, perfect IVs but Analytic), except I'm still missing that last 30 and a decent way to pass along both natures and IVs reliably. I can give the Ditto back afterwards if someone's still attached to it.

Alternatively someone can suggest an easier way to go about this because it's doing my head in :/
I have a 6 31s Magnezone... which isn't really useful for anything.
I have a Japanese magnemite, Modest, analytic, 31/x/31/30/31/31.
I have a Ditto with... nothing but a 30 in Speed.
Assorted Modest dittos, none of which have a Speed or Sp.Atk that I'm interested in.
And a Ditto with x/x/31/30/x/31, which might be useful only the Magnemite already has a 30 in sp.atk! In the meantime I'm farming Modest Dittos from my safari with Synchronize.

Poseidon, yes, but Mega Mewtwo X is physical so it would be useful there.

Alright, so two for toss... I thought it was decent for a soft reset but there's little point if nobody else likes it. I'll keep the game on for a bit longer just to see if there is any support.

Edit: More exact IVs are:

21/24/27/1/23/31
No reason to keep it when you can RNG a shiny flawless one on a FR/LG emulator.

And if you're not fond of the use of emulators in practice?
Basically, is this Mewtwo decent, worthy of putting some 3rd Gen Tutor moves on, or should I keep going for one whose IVs are better, still not perfect, but just better?

Does anyone have a Ditto (preferably modest) with 30s in Sp.Atk and Speed, and any other 31s? I'm looking to breed a HP Fire Magnezone and... well, hidden power is kind of tough, genderless Pokemon are kind of tough, the two together are really tough... I already have a great Japanese HP Ice Magnemite (modest, perfect IVs but Analytic), except I'm still missing that last 30 and a decent way to pass along both natures and IVs reliably. I can give the Ditto back afterwards if someone's still attached to it.

Alternatively someone can suggest an easier way to go about this because it's doing my head in :/
I have a 6 31s Magnezone... which isn't really useful for anything.
I have a Japanese magnemite, Modest, analytic, 31/x/31/30/31/31.
I have a Ditto with... nothing but a 30 in Speed.
Assorted Modest dittos, none of which have a Speed or Sp.Atk that I'm interested in.
And a Ditto with x/x/31/30/x/31, which might be useful only the Magnemite already has a 30 in sp.atk! In the meantime I'm farming Modest Dittos from my safari with Synchronize.
I can give you a flawless hp fire ditto but it is timid I think. You don't need to give me anything in return.

Oh that would be fantastic! Combined with my modest Magnemite I shouldn't even have to breed longer than a single generation :D I'll take this to PMs, but since the Magnemite is Japanese and there's a slightly higher chance of any kid being shiny, you can have it if it happens as thanks! ((I never really use Shinies anyway)).

Basically, is this Mewtwo decent, worthy of putting some 3rd Gen Tutor moves on, or should I keep going for one whose IVs are better, still not perfect, but just better?
I think it's pretty good. I mean people probly won't trade for it, but it's definitely usable if you want BoomTwo :)

Alright, I'll toss it and aim for a Mewtwo with 25 in HP/Def/Sp.Def, 28 in the relevant offense, and 30-31 in speed. Thanks for all the feedback!

I think it's a worthwhile keep. But I could understand the toss opinion. MMX is technically mixed and I got told Naive was best. I assume Hasty would also be ok.

Does anyone has access to safari with BLUE floettes? I need some HA females captured in specific pokeballs

Anyone have the Elegant Vivillon pattern with this ball/details?

Either Gender
Timid | Compound Eyes (can Ability Capsule)
31/xx/31/31/31/31 | with Rage Powder

Last pattern I need, CMT or I have the River pattern (HA available) in Net/Dive/Luxury balls.

Does anyone know how likely the Diancie problem of not having 3 31 IVs happens? I'm worried I'll end up with one when I enter a code =[

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a Moon Ball Female Ghastly line. Any IVs and Nature is fine but a Timid one would be nice.
Something like this?

(Heart Gold/White 2(J))(♀)(UT)

Gengar: Timid Lv. 100
*Levitate
31/31/31/31/31/31
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
[Shadow Ball] [Focus Blast] [Substitute] [Pain Split]
[OT: Cecilia]​

Something like this?

(Heart Gold/White 2(J))(♀)(UT)

Gengar: Timid Lv. 100
*Levitate
31/31/31/31/31/31
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
[Shadow Ball] [Focus Blast] [Substitute] [Pain Split]
[OT: Cecilia]​
Haha yeah but you can give me a spitback if you want as I am using it for breeding purposes :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)