Data Battle Tower MkII (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!) [SEE POST #6786]

Seeking a match:
2v2 Beginners Singles
Standard Rules & Arena
Switch = OK
Items = Training

Regarding DQ Time: I have no desire for any of my games to be decided by DQ, as such I really don't care to have a DQ time at all (I know I at least won't have a problem responding).
However I will ask that anyone who accepts this challenge (including the ref) be willing to commit themselves to posting regularly (preferably at least once a day but every other day is acceptable).
I completely understand that life might get in the way and am more than willing to allow periods of inactivity, but at the same time this should be a fairly short match if we can keep a quick post schedule.
I suppose in the event that my opponent just drops off the face of the earth I'll say the match will end after a week of inactivity but really it shouldn't come to that.

Queue:
Zt vs akela (4v4 NFE Doubles Flavor Battle)
Zt vs Gem (1v1 LC, unaccepted) (ref: Mulan15262)
Mowtom vs P2X7 (2v2 LC Doubles)
Gale Wing Srock vs Rainman Legends (6v6 [4 FE + 2 LC] Doubles) (Subref)
TSRD vs ??? (2v2 Beginner Singles) [Ref: ???]

I would please like a subref for this and also this one. Many thanks.

QUEUE
deadfox081 vs Maxim (SUBREF)
deadfox081 vs Maxim (SUBREF)

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Both mine.

QUEUE

I am insane, have some free time, and want UC.

You know what that means.

Rediamond's Bat***t Insane Melee #2/3/4 Depending On How We Count It

So, this functions somewhat like five separate melees occurring at once. There are five completely separate arenas. Players will PM me five mons, one for each arena. As soon as a melee resolves with only one Pokemon alive in that arena, that Pokemon will be frozen with its end of round stats. Once all melees have been resolved, the winners will be put into a neutral arena to finish each other. Last player with a Pokemon standing wins the whole thing.

I will cap this at eight players for my own sanity and payment efficiency.

Let me be clear: This will be a long time-commitment for a battle slot. A long, long commitment.

General rules for the match are as follows:
Items=On
Abilities=All
DQ=Highest number of unfainted Pokemon held by a trainer*days. I will respect a similar deadline. Violators will idle for an action.
Mega evolutions=4
Recovers/Chills=Unlimited
2 Substitutions

Below are the five arenas. I reserve the rights to change rules at will if needed.

Deep in the forest, the most powerful of Pokemon dwell. Some are predatory. Some are not. Either way, they see you battling.
That bothers some of them. They might not interfere, but then again... they might.

Flavor-wise, this is a deep section of a forest with dense vegetation and occasional streams. It would be quite easy to get lost if you weren't very familiar with it, but for the purposes of the battle you found your way just fine.

Arena effects:
-All weather will take a round to appear after it is summoned. The round to appear will be counted in the total rounds it can be up. The cloud and tree cover also prevents screens from being summoned. If Defog is used, these restrictions are null for the remainder of the battle.
-If Defog is used, a Staraptor will appear at the end of the round and attack the Pokemon with the smallest Size Class each action. It will have 50 HP and 50 EN. AI moves will be determined by myself at the end of every round, before any orders are sent, and verified by some independent judge.
-If a Fire-move is used, a Scyther will use Fury Cutter every action on the mon that used it until it is fainted. Scyther will have 50 HP and unlimited energy. If multiple Pokemon have used a fire-move, Scyther will instead use U-Turns on targets determined at random.
-If an Ice-move is used, a Torterra will use Grass Knot every action on the heaviest Pokemon on the field until it is fainted. Torterra will have 50 HP and unlimited energy. If multiple users have used an ice-move, Torterra will target at random.
-Knocking out a Torterra or Scyther you did not summon will restore 30 HP and 30 EN. Knocking out Staraptor will earn 30 HP and 30 EN.

Surrounded by screaming, rabidly ultra-conservative fans, a Contest takes place. Unlike normal contests, though, this one will be determined by a melee between the finalists.

Creativity is encouraged in this arena. With orders, contestants will send me a preferred reward. Should they be deemed the most beautiful/creative/whatever, they will earn this reward. Should they be deemed the least beautiful/creative/whatever, they will have this reward deducted from their end of round totals. Options for rewards are 30 HP, 20 HP AND 20 EN, and 30 EN. In essence, you are appealing while trying to knock out your foes.

In the darkness of the tunnels beneath Mount Coronet, wild Pokemon thrive and prosper. Now you disturb their sacred sanctums. They might have a problem with this.

-Dark moves have +3 BP.
-Signature moves have +3 BP, or -2 EN for signature moves that do not deal damage.
-At the end of every round, a weak Wild Pokemon with 30 HP and 25 EN will appear. It will pick its target at random every round. It's orders will work like Celestic Wood's Staraptor.
-Moves with the word "Magnet" in them have +3 BP. The ability Magnet Pull guarantees that the user gets a critical hit when it attacks.
-Chills restore 18 EN. Recoveries restore 5 more HP.
-The use of the move Flash will automatically end the wild Pokemon spawning, recovery and chill buff, and dark move buff. However, a Golem with 50 HP will appear and spam Earthquake every action at the end of the round that Flash is used. Should the user of Flash be immune to Earthquake, a 50 HP Crobat will appear and use Air Cutter to hit all combatants at the end of every action until knocked out. Knocking out Crobat or Golem will restore 30 HP and 30 EN.

Friendship is magic.

There. I said it.

Anyway, inside of a park dedicated to fostering friendship, there is a generally pleasant atmosphere. Battles are rare and frowned upon, so try to keep this quick, okay? This is another arena that encourages flavor. Basically, I expect some story of how your trainer avatar (you can make one up for the battle) did something with the Pokemon battling. The best story will increase all Pokemon's stat stages by 1 until they are knocked out or the Final Round is entered. It will also restore 10 HP and EN at the start of the round. The worst story will have the opposite effects, reducing all stages by 1 and the HP and EN by 10.

Return has max power in this arena regardless of circumstances. Frustration is unusable. Spread moves are very much frowned upon and will bar you from winning best story for the round.

In the back of a spectacular mansion, a walled garden seals in some of the most rare and treasured Pokemon you can find in Sinnoh. In order to protect the delicate, mostly baby, Pokemon who live in this rare home, certain rules are set. All challengers are expected to hold back with their stronger Pokemon in hopes that none of the weaker ones roaming around get hurt.

In game this is treated as follows:
-Baby Pokemon have +3 ranks added to their stats and restore 3 HP/action
-LC Pokemon who have never been fully evolved (with the exception of Porygon) have +2 ranks added to their stats and restore 2 HP/action
-All other NFEs have +1 ranks added to their stats and restore 1 HP/action
-Mega-evolution is impossible

Queue:
Rediamond's Melee (See post)(ref: Rediamond)

Closing signups for 24 hours. Matezoide and Eternal Drifter can claim spots if they want. Then signups will resume if either hasn't taken the offer.

Might as well. This should prove interesting.

In case that wasn't obvious, I'm going to be in Rediamond's Melee.

Queue:

Might as well join Rediamond's Melee. Things just picked up.

Queue:

I'll ref Mowtom vs. P2X7 . Mons, please.

Also, throwing out a challenge.

3v3 LC Training Singles
Standard Rules & Arena
2 Day DQ
Training Items
Switch = KO

Queue:

Bleh, subref time

Queue:
Texas Cloverleaf vs. ??? (2v2 Doubles)
Texas Cloverleaf vs. ??? (1v1 Singles)
waterwarrior vs. colourcodedchaos (3v3 LC Singles, subref)

I'll pick the subref up. Gimme a bit and we'll get it back up and running.

Queue:
Texas Cloverleaf vs. ??? (1v1 Singles)

Accepting, then throwing another challenge at ZT too.

1v1 LC flash
standard everything

Also gonna ref texas's singles

Queue
Zt vs Gem (1v1 LC, Accepted) (ref: Mulan15262)
Texas Cloverleaf vs. ??? (1v1 Singles) (Ref: Gemoftheday)

Last edited:

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Queue doesn't change because I accepted, Rainman's reffing, Rainman challenged Midas, I'm reffing.

Queue:
Zt vs Gem (1v1 Singles, Rainman)
Rainman vs Midas (Zt)

Also gonna accept one of cloverleaf's battles...

Queue:
Texas Cloverleaf vs. Gemoftheday (2v2 Doubles)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)