Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I consider myself a breeder, but I ind myself with a question. If nobody uses the egg moves that a Pokemon can be bred with, what is the point of breeding the Pokemon with said moves?

alrighty thanks to rufus i can finally begin breeding my dragalge. Im going for a defensive t-spikes setter. Should i go for a sp.def nature and lots of investment in sp.def or should i go for bold and defense so it can take physical hits better?

This dragalge isnt for NU btw, it is for general use as a miscellaneous battler. It might very well be going up against a bunch of OU pokes

LF Adamant Male Shiny Huge Power 5iv(-sp atk) Azuril (Maril, Azumarill) with aqua jet, play rough , and knock off. Will trade shiny 5 iv or other 5iv's

alrighty thanks to rufus i can finally begin breeding my dragalge. Im going for a defensive t-spikes setter. Should i go for a sp.def nature and lots of investment in sp.def or should i go for bold and defense so it can take physical hits better?

This dragalge isnt for NU btw, it is for general use as a miscellaneous battler. It might very well be going up against a bunch of OU pokes
Sassy or quiet is probably your best bet for dragontail shuffling and poison stab

Over the course of the project I am working I have bred a perfect male buneary in a dream ball. It is jolly, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, with fake out, tpunch, ipunch, and fpunch. Anyone want?

Not actually online at the moment so just message me and we can arrange somethin

I've only been awake an hour and I'm pissed as hell. Smogon, I'd just like to say it's a pleasure doing business with you guys as opposed to doing business literally anywhere else.

So if somebody needs a breedable from my shop, feel free to leave me a polite comment on my profile and I'll breed it for you for free. You guys are so nice and friendly I'd infinitely prefer doing things for you guys for nothing than to do a proper trade on other places ;_; Just in case I get swamped, first five only, then maybe I'll ask again.

Edit: You guys have demonstrated beautifully exactly why I love you guys so much, you darlings <3
I feel much better now but I'm still open to helping anyone out :) I'm doing ESV/TSV checks right now too so feel free to hmu about those.

looking for a cloner. I need 3 Pokemon cloned so I want the originals and 1 copy of each back. You may keep a copy and giving them all masterballs would be a plus too! Message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)