"SS ANNE has left Vermilion. She will be back around this time next year"

"...Uncouth Trainers have been holding
battles in the Underground Path.

Because of rising complaints by local
residents, the Underground Path has
been sealed indefinitely.

Signed, the Celadon Police"

"There is a Lava Dome Pokémon in Jeune Plaza!"

...somehow, I get a feeling that we shouldn't be getting our hopes up...
This is a miserable reminder of the intense WhatCouldHaveBeen affliction that Pokémon seems to have in spades. This is seriously disheartening.

May's equivalent is also in the code. At least, her item icon is. Assuming it wasn't the bracelet (the mega items should be "bangles" in the normal clothes), probably both male & female have their contest key stones referred to as "cuffs"
I still can't see hers in this image, where did you see it?

Also, I don't have the image handy, but why is nobody talking about LOOKER CONFIRMED!?

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
"SS ANNE has left Vermilion. She will be back around this time next year"

"...Uncouth Trainers have been holding
battles in the Underground Path.

Because of rising complaints by local
residents, the Underground Path has
been sealed indefinitely.

Signed, the Celadon Police"

"There is a Lava Dome Pokémon in Jeune Plaza!"

...somehow, I get a feeling that we shouldn't be getting our hopes up...
I bet your avatar we'll get a Frontier

Man I completely forgot about this.
What a baffling thing
The lava dome thing was debunked in the Mysteries thread. Apparently it is a mistranslation from Japanese, where apparently one lady makes a Heatran cry to show off her skills at cry mimicry.

...nobody else will keep my thread alive ;_;

To end this on topic I don't know what to think about the Frontier plug. I can't tell if there is more to be added later or if this is cruelly toying with my heart. The Maison I'm okay with though. Of all the Battle Tower clones, that one is the most fun (and made me love Triple Battles).

The lava dome thing was debunked in the Mysteries thread. Apparently it is a mistranslation from Japanese, where apparently one lady makes a Heatran cry to show off her skills at cry mimicry.

...nobody else will keep my thread alive ;_;
Of all things...
To end this on topic I don't know what to think about the Frontier plug. I can't tell if there is more to be added later or if this is cruelly toying with my heart. The Maison I'm okay with though. Of all the Battle Tower clones, that one is the most fun (and made me love Triple Battles).
Oh but you knwo this reminds me

in the demo code were things for the battle frontier vs theme and the battle tower bgm (probably the lobby?)
I wonder if they just use that in the battle maison

So basicly rayquaza can now mega evolve whenever it wants? Or it can't mega evolve so long as he's holding an item?

Does he prevent mega evolving another pokemon?

What were those other mega stones found at the end of the game? And I wonder when Professor Birch will learn to keep the pokeballs on his belt. We won't always be there to save him.

For the sake of Ubers, nobody should want this.

Deoxys-A offenses, except with better bulk, typing and ability.

This would not be any fun to face if there's no item opportunity cost involved, imo. So here's to hoping...

I may have a chance of getting the game tomorrow. It might sound weird, but I'm interested in seeing I'd the contests will recognize contest champions from Gen 3. My Girafarig has a Ribbon from Master Champion, I'd like to see how they're doing it

someone in that thread said the johto starters have hidden abilities without giving any evidence
edit: OP just confirmed that rayquaza can evolve holding other items, as tested immediately after capture within ep. delta.
Confirmed to be the most broken thing in Uber along the like of Arceus, Mega Gengar, and power herb Xerneas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)