ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd actually like to know if it's possible with Rayquaza (probably goes back to the Sky Pillar if anything) & Deoxys, too. It'd certainly make SRing for them a lot less of a pain if you could go back and catch each one individually.

And on the subject of Rayquaza, 100% confirmation that Dragon Ascent can be taught to past-gen Rayquaza would be nice, too. I only see people assuming that's the case.
deoxys yes

So it looks like there possibly aren't any version exclusive Mega Stones. I think Serebii has Char-X, Mewtwo-Y, Manectric and Houndoom, which were in separate versions in XY. Mawilite and Sablite seem to be in the same version as well. Still possible, but looking less likely.
Has anyone found Sharpedoite and Camuruptite? Those would be the most likely candidates for version exclusion.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I even more skeptical of the claims of getting Xerneas and Yveltal in ORAS cause the Pokémon Wiki is kind of a mess.
Hell, I can't even understand this:
This is why I stick to Bulbapedia.
Most of the basic version exclusives from the originals are missing from the Wiki list. Hell, the only non-legendary Poke they have listed as version exclusive is Zangoose/Seviper.
I wouldn't trust it, at least until it's updated to at least look believable.

deoxys yes
Where does it respawn?

Has anyone found Sharpedoite and Camuruptite? Those would be the most likely candidates for version exclusion.
According to Serebii, you can get both in one game from Team Magma/Aqua members.

"Maxie/Archie gives you the Cameruptite/Sharpedoite respectively depending on your game during Delta Episode"

"When you enter the Battle Resort, you meet the other team and get the other Mega Stone so Sharpedoite/Cameruptite respectively"

Last edited:
What are going to be the rules for ORAS VGC?

Aren't they the same as the ones on Battle Spot?

I hope it's Hoenn Dex only.

fuk Talonflame.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I know this will get buried beneath talk of the Delta Episode and SRing for legendaries but I just saved Peeko and I have a level 6 Tailow with Boomburst and level 7 Nincada with Bug Buzz (who fucking destroyed the Aqua Grunt's lv14 Poochyena).

DexNav is broken. GG In-game tier list. brb bulldozing the story

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
I know this will get buried beneath talk of the Delta Episode and SRing for legendaries but I just saved Peeko and I have a level 6 Tailow with Boomburst and level 7 Nincada with Bug Buzz (who fucking destroyed the Aqua Grunt's lv14 Poochyena).

DexNav is broken. GG In-game tier list. brb bulldozing the story
Please put stuff like this into IAR's thread please ^__^

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
BTW, is Hoopa available in the game? I thought someone just hacked it in, but now that Deoxys is available in game now I wonder is Hoopa is too.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
BTW, is Hoopa available in the game? I thought someone just hacked it in, but now that Deoxys is available in game now I wonder is Hoopa is too.
I highly doubt it. Hoopa would have had an official reveal by now if it was available since it's still an Event Mon. There's still some hope for the other Event Mons like getting Darkrai at that dark island we saw in the revamped Hoenn map.

I highly doubt it. Hoopa would have had an official reveal by now if it was available since it's still an Event Mon. There's still some hope for the other Event Mons like getting Darkrai at that dark island we saw in the revamped Hoenn map.
Ehhh Darkrai was already a gen 6 event so I highly doubt that
Speaking of Hoopa...

That thing really is growing on me. It's super Zelda ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)