Gen 6 The "Are my Pokémon IVs and Nature good?" Thread

yohoE

I'm jus Here for da memes r wateva dem shits called
Been soft resetting my Diancie and this one might be OK I really wanted more opinions.
30/30/16/30/2/30 Naive
I'd keep resetting. Defense stats are really meh and Naive isn't the best nature, imo.

Just resetted a hasty Latios with around 30-31 IVs except in Defense 20-23 and Speed at 27-29. Should I continue resetting?

For Deoxys, those stats look like they should be for an Deoxys-A but the nature is better for a defensive set, I'd recomend trying again.

Ok, tried again and got 20 - 23 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 20 - 23 / 31. That good enough for a hasty Latios?
Edit: And just accidentally closed out of it. Still would like to know how good it is in case I get something like this again.

Last edited:
Latias - #380 (Timid) : 30 - 31 / 10 - 13 / 20 - 23 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 31

Should I keep? Speed IV is 31 since it's Alert to Sounds... But the Defense feels low IMO.

EDIT: Tossed. Didn't like the Defense; felt like I was settling.

Last edited:
Ok, after losing that last one I managed to get one with this spread 31 / 31 / 20 - 23 / 31 / 10 - 13 / 31
I know the Sp Def is low, but is it still useful?
Edit: Keeping it any ways. Besides, he should be able to take at least a hit well enough to set up.

Last edited:
Latias - #380 (Timid) : 27 - 29 / 10 - 13 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 31

Very happy with this. Alert to Sounds as well so it's 31 Speed for sure :) here's to hoping it has 4 31's!

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Ok, after losing that last one I managed to get one with this spread 31 / 31 / 20 - 23 / 31 / 10 - 13 / 31
I know the Sp Def is low, but is it still useful?
Edit: Keeping it any ways. Besides, he should be able to take at least a hit well enough to set up.
Toss. I'd only keep if all stats are 25+ and perfect in the "important" stats (atk, sp.atk, speed)

Deoxys
4hp/28atk/20def/31spatk/31spdef/31spe Naive
How's this?
You're guaranteed 3 perfect IVs, so considering that, this isn't very good. Like with the poster above, I wouldn't settle for less that 25+ in all stats and perfect in the "important" stats.

---

You guys ARE using a synchronizer, right? You can guarantee the nature by having a pokemon with the ability synchronize and the desired nature at the front of your party. An easy synchronizer to find in-game is ralts, easily catchable on route 102, especially with dexnav.

Major brag post incoming.

I recently caught a Latios with 31/X/30/31/31/31 IVs and a Timid nature.

I also just caught a Rayquaza with 31/31/31/X/29/31 IVs and a Jolly nature. I captured Rayquaza while I was away from a DS charger. When I captured it, my DS light went red. By the time I reached the end of the final Delta Episode cutscene, my DS lights were blinking. I luckily managed to save my game before my 3Ds turned off. This might have been the most stressful moment I have experienced with Pokemon over the years.

I managed this groudon on my first try in a dusk ball. He was a pain to catch so I'm not sure if this is good enough, I hope so.

Adamant 31/31/31/x/14/30

Will the sdef make him die to things he should normally live through? I was gonna ev max attack and hp.

Ok guys I hope this is the right thread: I don't usually play uber so I was wondering (since I should catch/breed the right sinchronyzer) what would be a good nature for Groudon.
My best bets would be Adamant(+atk -satk) Jolly(+spd -satk) for something like a SD set or maybe Naughty(+atk -spd) for a more creative set (I was thinking that overheat would be better than fire punch even with 0 EV in satk 0 SpA Groudon Overheat vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew in Sun: 199-235 (58.3 - 68.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO 252+ Atk Groudon Fire Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew in Sun: 173-204 (50.7 - 59.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO).Thanks for the help :)

I've missed this thread. <3

After a few days of resets, I got this Rayquaza:

Jolly, 31/31/29/31/31/29.

The Speed bothers me since it will always lose Speed ties. Then again, I mostly play VGC, so I'll probably just mess around with this on unrated Battle Spot anyway, and it still outspeeds +Speed Mega Lucario at L50.

I also got a 29/x/30/31/31/31 Timid Latias on my third try during the storyline. :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)