Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep. I don't see it living Dragon Claw's, Pursuit's, or Sucker Punch'es regardless. And since you're over it, it's a good note to end on.

What nature is it? Anyways, I think it's a keep depending if you're nit picky about the HP or not, or if you're tired or SR'ing. If you're not tired of SR'ing, keep going for a perfect!
It's Jolly, I kept it. Doubt the 4 go will make a massive difference. And I got bored of that fight.

Anyone have any of these with 30 defence and 31 Special defence and EMs?
Female dusk ball froakie
Either gender Treecko
Safari ball seedot
Or any other poke viable for mixed HP fire

I really need a carvanha with speed boost :(Don't care about IV's/EV's just as long as its nature doesnt hinder attack/speed i'm fine.I have a surskit with a special move to trade :)Someone help? I suck at breeding

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Dumb question. I know you're only allowed to use Gen VI-born Pokemon in the ORAS battle spot, but is that rule enforced in passerby battles?

Reason I'm asking is because of Groudon, Rayquaza (especially Rayquaza), and the other mascot legendaries. If they're usable in passerby matches, then I'm gonna RNG them in previous Gen games instead of going through the hassle of SRing for them, since they're banned from battle spot anyway.

Dumb question. I know you're only allowed to use Gen VI-born Pokemon in the ORAS battle spot, but is that rule enforced in passerby battles?

Reason I'm asking is because of Groudon, Rayquaza (especially Rayquaza), and the other mascot legendaries. If they're usable in passerby matches, then I'm gonna RNG them in previous Gen games instead of going through the hassle of SRing for them, since they're banned from battle spot anyway.
I'm certain you can use any pokemon from any Gen over Wifi, it's only Battle Spot that has that rule.

So I'm not sure this is the right place for this question, but I want to know before I stay breeding lol

I know the evasion clause for smogon says no boosting evasion but does that include abilities like sand veil? Or other thing that's boost evasion through weather and such

So I'm not sure this is the right place for this question, but I want to know before I stay breeding lol

I know the evasion clause for smogon says no boosting evasion but does that include abilities like sand veil? Or other thing that's boost evasion through weather and such
No, it does not. Snow Cloak, Sand Veil, etc. are all legal.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Guys

Regice - #378 (Bold) : 31 / 5 - 7 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 0

I wasn't going for a -Spe nature in the first place, but could this still be a potentially viable Curse set? I know most people don't use Regice but still this is hard to pass up

EDIT: kept
Er, is that shiny? Can't tell because the sprites are literally almost exactly the fucking same...

Keep/toss?
Groudon Jolly
31/26/31/9,11/29/31

Edit: Tossed, but what would be the minimum stats that would justify a keep?

Last edited:
Keeper?

Latias - #380 (Modest)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 31
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 14 - 16
Speed: 30 - 31
Toss. Modest Nature isn't real ideal, as you'll lose speed, meaning you lose momentum during battle. Plus Sp.Def IV is too low and that high ATK IV might come back to haunt you in battle as well when you get hit by confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)