Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Shaymin for pokedex purposes. Happy to trade straight back.

For your help, I'm offering one of the following 5IV pokemon:

Buneary
Qwilfish
Koffing
Scyther
Lileep
Skrelp
Zangoose
Litwick
Tyrogue
Meowth
Misdreavus
Sableye
Machop
Ferroseed
Snubbull
Helioptile
Ralts
Whismur
Smeargle
Espurr
Noibat
Feebas
Castform
Weedle

These are the only spares I have on hand currently. Please message me if interested, remember I only need the Shaymin for dex purposes and you can have the 5IV as thanks in return. Cheers.
I can help. That buneary would be great!

Hi, i'm new and I don't know where to post this but y need help!

I'm looking for some good IV dittos for breed in Pokemon X, but i didn't catch any good and i havent got safary of them... Could you help me?

I'm looking for a Rocara with Hidden Ability! Nature and DV's aren't interesting.
Hi, I wonder how many people understood that request^^
The english name for rocara is carbink.
And the english term for DV is IV.

PM me and I'll breed you a spitback for free.

I'm looking for some good IV dittos for breed in Pokemon X, but i didn't catch any good and i havent got safary of them... Could you help me?
feel free to check out the giveaway in my signature.

Hey buddy, if you have any of:

Burmy, Wormadam, Mothim, Basculin, Stunfisk, Mandibuzz, or Gogoat, I'm happy to send you some of my 3x31 IV Dittos in return :) I just need those for pokedex purposes.

Hi guys! I'm willing to trade any megastone (ORAS or XY) for any of these legendary pokemon (please NO shiny)(I also do not care if they are cloned). I do not care about IV's or nicknames. I'm willing to trade several megastones for either of these, so pm me if you are interested.
-Victini
-Keldeo

-Jirachi
-Genesect
-Shaymin
-Mew

Last edited:
Keep or Toss?

RUBY Groudon, Adamant,

25-26/23-24/18-19/X/29-31/29-31

Since it is Ruby I'm unlikely to get such good spreads as can be attained in Gen VI, so please bear that in mind. I plan on ribbon projecting this and trading it, so the IVs do not have to be absolutely perfect but they have to be usable. Would you keep this, or is the Atk/Def so low as to warrant tossing?

Keep or Toss?

RUBY Groudon, Adamant,

Since it is Ruby I'm unlikely to get such good spreads as can be attained in Gen VI, so please bear that in mind. I plan on ribbon projecting this and trading it, so the IVs do not have to be absolutely perfect but they have to be usable. Would you keep this, or is the Atk/Def so low as to warrant tossing?
Toss

Keep or Toss?

RUBY Groudon, Adamant,

much more important than speed..sorry

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Few questions:

- Are there people on Smogon who have been resetting for Cresselia?
- Can EV Wing be obtained in ORAS?

Few questions:

Yes someone already got a shiny timid natured one if I remember correctly.

And yes but they're such a pain in the ass to get it's NOT worth it. It involves pokemon rustling grass that are flying type and there's a LOW chance of them having a wing.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Keep or Toss?

RUBY Groudon, Adamant,

You can easily RNG a flawless one, I'd toss
Few questions:

I'm sure somebody is, but it isn't very popular

Guys let me know what you think of this plan and I ask in here since it involves a lot of cloners who would be needed for this.

You know all of those dumbasses on GTS that put up a zizagoon and ask for a moltres and it still shows up because moltres doesn't normally get filtered out with the filter? Well the idea is that about 50+ cloners that use power save bank cloning clone about 1k+ non filtered legendaries and then proceed to clear out all the idiot trades just to make GTS cleaner.

If you like this let me know.

Mods, again I only ask because it invoves trading, GTS and cloners who could actually do this.

Guys let me know what you think of this plan and I ask in here since it involves a lot of cloners who would be needed for this.

You know all of those dumbasses on GTS that put up a zizagoon and ask for a moltres and it still shows up because moltres doesn't normally get filtered out with the filter? Well the idea is that about 50+ cloners that use power save bank cloning clone about 1k+ non filtered legendaries and then proceed to clear out all the idiot trades just to make GTS cleaner.

Mods, again I only ask because it invoves trading, GTS and cloners who could actually do this.
Why bother?The more rogue trades are successful, the more there will be, you're fighting a losing battle; the more the success, the more people will do it

That's an immense amount of time spent for absolutely no benefit at all

Edit:also, you don't clone do you?

Edit2: what's the quickest way to make it stop raining in xy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)