Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have a female Aerodactyl in a Luxury Ball? Unnerve would be nice in case it ever has a use though Pressure would make breeding quicker.

LF the following pokemon to complete my pokedex:

Exeggcute / Exeggutor
Tauros
Ampharos
Politoed
Skiploom / Jumpluff
Porygon2
Hitmontop
Slowking
Burmy / Wormadam / Mothim
Cherrim
Magmortar
Shaymin
Arceus
Pansear / Simisear
Panpour / Simipour
Woobat / Swoobat
Basculin
Shelment
Accelgor
Stunfisk
Mandibuzz
Gogoat

For the non-slashed ones, I need them solely for pokedex purposes and can trade straight back. Otherwise, I require one of the family line to breed in order to get the rest. If you have any of the following, could you please message me and we can sort out what you would like in return?

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hey night crew.

I'm looking for a Modest Piplup, an Impish Klefki, and/or a Careful Ditto. IVs don't particularly matter, I'm using these to start my own breeding projects and I'll be happy to take a random spitback off your hands.

I don't have a lot to offer in exchange, since I've been out of the loop for a while, but here's a few:
  • 4IV Jolly Limber Buneary w/ Fire/Thunder/Ice Punch & Fake Out (three females)
  • 4IV Impish Immunity Gligar (one female, one male)
  • 5IV (-Def & -Spe) Careful Larvitar w/ Pursuit & Stealth Rock
  • 4IV Thick Fat Adamant Snorlax
  • 5IV (-HP, -Spe, -SpAtk) Timid Mareep w/ Agility
  • 4IV Timid Compound Eyes Yanma
  • random shiny Gulpin, Yanma, and Infiltrator Zubat
Shoot me a reply or message if you're interested!

Hey night crew.

I'm looking for a Modest Piplup, an Impish Klefki, and/or a Careful Ditto. IVs don't particularly matter, I'm using these to start my own breeding projects and I'll be happy to take a random spitback off your hands.

I don't have a lot to offer in exchange, since I've been out of the loop for a while, but here's a few:
  • 4IV Jolly Limber Buneary w/ Fire/Thunder/Ice Punch & Fake Out (three females)
  • 4IV Impish Immunity Gligar (one female, one male)
  • 5IV (-Def & -Spe) Careful Larvitar w/ Pursuit & Stealth Rock
  • 4IV Thick Fat Adamant Snorlax
  • 5IV (-HP, -Spe, -SpAtk) Timid Mareep w/ Agility
  • 4IV Timid Compound Eyes Yanma
  • random shiny Gulpin, Yanma, and Infiltrator Zubat
Shoot me a reply or message if you're interested!
I have a Bold Klefki, will that work?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
looking for a HA sneasel if anyone has one, i have plenty to trade
I have one back from the Gen V dream world if you don't mind it being in a dream ball and having random IVs/Nature.

Anyway, can you use non-Kalos/Hoenn born Pokemon in Battle Spot free mode? Reason I'm asking is because I was playing a few matches earlier, and some noob was using a shiny Rayquaza in a cherish ball (I assume it was the Nobunaga's Rayquaza event from Gen V). I thought you were only allowed to use Kalos/Hoenn born Pokemon in the ORAS battle spot?

I have one back from the Gen V dream world if you don't mind it being in a dream ball and having random IVs/Nature.

Anyway, can you use non-Kalos/Hoenn born Pokemon in Battle Spot free mode? Reason I'm asking is because I was playing a few matches earlier, and some noob was using a shiny Rayquaza in a cherish ball (I assume it was the Nobunaga's Rayquaza event from Gen V). I thought you were only allowed to use Kalos/Hoenn born Pokemon in the ORAS battle spot?
Yeah in free mode I'm pretty sure you can use anything. Ranked battle spot is the 6th gen born restricted mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)