Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it would still have a place? This is highly tentative but I was thinking these candidates (singles rain)
Politoed (for obv reasons)
Mega Swampert (not subject to change)
Latias, Magnezone, Ferrothorn, RotomWash, Tornadus, Noivern, Volcarona, Scizor, Kingdra, Kabutops.
I've been playing a ton of rain and Ludicolo performs better than Kingdra in OU. Giga drain/Hydro pump/Focus blast/Ice beam hits pretty much everything

When SRing for rayquaza in AS I shouldn't take anything but a 31/31/31/31/31/31 naive one, right?
The threshold for a Pokemon is considered to be 31 in the "mandatory" stats (offense(s) and speed for Rayquaza), and 28+ for used stats.

So for Naive Rayquaza, you'd want 28+/31/28+/31/28+/31. That said, remember that people can RNG Rayquaza, so his IVs might need to be higher if you want it to have trade value.

The threshold for a Pokemon is considered to be 31 in the "mandatory" stats (offense(s) and speed for Rayquaza), and 28+ for used stats.

So for Naive Rayquaza, you'd want 28+/31/28+/31/28+/31. That said, remember that people can RNG Rayquaza, so his IVs might need to be higher if you want it to have trade value.
I'm not SRing in RSE I'm doing in it alpha sapphire. And I was right, flawless Ivs. Also you can't RNG 6th gen legendary pokemon.

Edit: anyone have a naive raltz with synchronize they could let me have/trade for?

I'm not SRing in RSE I'm doing in it alpha sapphire. And I was right, flawless Ivs. Also you can't RNG 6th gen legendary pokemon.
I assumed you were doing a Gen 6 SR. I'm just saying since people can RNG Rayquaza to be perfect, there's more perfects floating around to compete with, especially since unlike most Pokemon, Ubers aren't allowed whether they're Gen 6 "born" or not, so it's also not like the Birds or the Dogs who need to be Gen 6 to be allowed in tournaments.

He was saying they can RNG from past gens. But the IV's he listed
aren't flawless, just pretty close as is to be expected. In essence he's just saying that if you want it to have trade value it should be pretty close to flawless or else old RNG'ed ones outclass your SR one.

I'm about to SR for a shiny reshiram. What ball should I catch it in?

And also does anyone have a Naive synchronizer I can have?

Groudon - #383 (Careful)
HP: 29 - 31
Att: 29 - 31
Def: 20 - 22
SpA: 20 - 22
SpD: 29 - 31
Speed: 25 - 26
support groudon deciding to keep I know it only has 3 perfect stats but this is actually pretty good minus ok defenses but even those defenses are fine. Would I have an regrets keeping this. Also it's in a repeat ball

Groudon - #383 (Careful)
support groudon deciding to keep I know it only has 3 perfect stats but this is actually pretty good minus ok defenses but even those defenses are fine. Would I have an regrets keeping this. Also it's in a repeat ball
Toss, defense is too low

Groudon - #383 (Careful)
Yes you would, because you only got 3 guaranteed 31 IV's and the other IV's aren't even above 28.

Groudon - #383 (Careful)
I would toss that man.

So is there any better way to get a good diancie than soft resetting through that conversation with the people when you pick it up as mystery gift?

Just caught a decent Zekrom, it's IVs are 31/31/27/9/31/31 and it's a naughty nature. Should I reset for a higher Sp.atk IV or nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)