RU ORAS Updates Reservation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
reserving the escavalier resttalk set and dropping eelektross because im not sure if I have enough knowledge to do it.

e; posting skeleton tomorrow.

Last edited:
i blame molk.

glancing over the current analysis, the information presented, while rather sensory and a tad dated, is wholly decent, and while i won't deny its spot in the tier, the current high / medium priority pokemon are something we would like to see given priority for the time being (bigger fish to fry, and what have you). i, and hopefully the remainder of the qc, would not be against the prospect of a revamp for it, but as it stands, it would be heavily encouraged that the higher priority pokemon listed were approached first and fore-most, particularly from those with experience in c&c

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I think I'm going to drop Houndoom b/c I'm going to be really busy next week, and this seems like a very high-priority analysis that I may not be able to finish very soon. Instead, I'll pick up Eelektross.

edit: I'll let Ajna take Spiritomb, or anyone else if he doesn't want to

Last edited:

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think I got all the reservation and in-progress analyses. If I missed any, then please let me know. Also, I'm leaving Expulso's Houndoom skeleton in the forum since it's solid and can be used by whomever decides to reserve it.

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Updated the OP to reflect the recent changes. Also, remember the 72 hour deadline between reservation and getting a WIP up and going. Some of you are going to be hitting this deadline very soon, so I just wanted to give you a friendly reminder. As always, let me know if I missed anything with the update.

EonX

Battle Soul
Steelix is back up. Remember it's high priority, so you'll need a badge to reserve it. I'll use this as a friendly reminder to not overload yourselves. While we do want these analyses done as quickly as possible, we don't want you guys to overload yourselves either!

EonX

Battle Soul
Got around to updating this with reserved analyses that have been started. Also, shame on all of you for not noticing that Drapion was still in Medium Priority despite Expulso already having it done. You guys are supposed to cover my ass with this lol. As usual (and for real this time please xD) let me know if something doesn't check out in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)