Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Instead of flooding this thread with trade arrangements, please use the PM function.

Looking for a few Pokemon to breed:
- HA Snivy
- HA Qwilfish
- HA Lileep
- HA Bunnelby
IVs are of little consequence, though I'd appreciate 3-4 IV. I have tons to trade, and I don't want to try listing them all here, so if you're interested then please send me a PM.

I have a few if you're interested.
i'm breeding snivys and u can have one if u still need one for free

Anybody have an Analytic Starmie/Staryu or Aroma Veil Spritzee/Aromatisse? Any IV's and natures are fine. PM me.
i can breed u one when on.

Anyone have a HA Oshawott? Come on, there's gotta be someone.

Also, could somebody tell me the 20 most popular Pokemon to breed? The last list I got was from September of last year, which is too far in the past

i don't know what spitback means but i am breeding right now for one that has hp ground and i don't need the others. if ur interested, u can have one. they have egg moves and all that.
Quoted from the OP
Spitback = A Pokemon that has either the wrong nature but great IVs or a beneficial nature and good looking IVs but in the wrong area. Or, the Pokemon could have a beneficial nature and great IVs, but the user already has a better version of the Pokemon. Spitbacks can also be caused by forgetting to put on a needed Egg move on a Pokemon and, as such, causing the user to rebreed a Pokemon, creating the old Pokemon to become a spitback. Most of the time, these spitbacks make great breeding fodder.
Basically just give him the first Snivy/Staryu/Spritzee that comes out with a HA

Need
HA farfetch'd
Shiny event genesect id no 07113
Shiny event Jirachi id no 12014 or 08014
v-create rayquaza id no 02102
thick club hold item for marowak
have tons of competitive shiny pokemon and competitive legendary pokemon. let me know what you are lookin for. thanks

i think we should do this the gts method. so put up a wurmple and have a message called slithers. let me know when u put it up.

what hp stats r closest to ground? im trying to switch in the right parents. is it bad idea to mix a six iv ditto when hidden power breeding?

Need
HA farfetch'd
Shiny event genesect id no 07113
Shiny event Jirachi id no 12014 or 08014
v-create rayquaza id no 02102
thick club hold item for marowak
have tons of competitive shiny pokemon and competitive legendary pokemon. let me know what you are lookin for. thanks
I think I have a V-Create Rayquaza, let me check on Bank
EDIT: Yes I do, it has a Naive nature, ID 02102, most likely 6 IVs and obviously V-Create. Do you have a list of what you have?

i think we should do this the gts method. so put up a wurmple and have a message called slithers. let me know when u put it up.

what hp stats r closest to ground? im trying to switch in the right parents. is it bad idea to mix a six iv ditto when hidden power breeding?
Yup. Ask .com for one of his HP Ground Dittos, he might still have one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)