unfixable art!

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Draw a Megagross beating the shit out of a mega Gallade pls

If u do that I'll be happy. I'm a cool guy when I'm happy

=]

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Liking what I see so far on that Megagross pic. As much as I like that mon, he can be a pain to draw and make sense of.

I'm liking that Megagross as well, i'd also love to see more of your work colored and shaded, and not only having the lineart of the mon. Hopefully you could do that with the Megagross drawing.

P.S. I'm also still waiting on my request smh :<

I've been doing lineart / b&w because when I color things they end up looking... worse to me, at least. But, I am coloring Camerupt, so stay tuned O.O

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Ur hot

I thought the mega aero was the official at when I first saw it lol

Could you draw a dragalge that is hot too pls (and color it) thanks bby

Avi Suze pls too qt user

Last edited:

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
This is pretty sweet unfixable! I like the way you made those spikes sticking out of him with segmented blocks of color, along with the lightly pulsing blue rings (which took some time for me to notice, haha); both are cool, stylistic touches that I think work well. The animated ring of metal fragments is really neat too. If you want to try to improve it even more, you could try to skew that ring so that the pieces on the right side of his face are larger and closer to the viewer, and those on the left smaller, to appear farther away. Additionally, you might try to position some of them behind Steelix's head as they circle behind it, so that they revolve around its body, rather than in a circle in front of it.

Keep up the good work! I can see the care you put into this piece, and I definitely see improvement since you initially started this thread. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)