Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Timid HA Nidoran♀, no IVs or specific pokeball is necessary. I can offer 4IV Gibles (HA), Kangaskhans, Froakies, Gligars (HA) and Arons.

Does anyone have the pentagon japanese event shiny Rayquaza in their trade thread? If so can you post a link here?

What is the consensus of using an Action Replay to clone your pokemon? (not through the Poke Bank method). Are Pokemon cloned in that method (not created, I have the original) frowned upon? Or is it ok to use this method?
What .com said pretty much covers it but I thought I would add:

Some trading threads and sites, such as the /u/pokemontrades Subreddit prohibit any Pokemon that have been cloned at all to be traded there. Even if it is "the original". Some rules state that in cloning the Pokemon there no longer is "an original", only two clones.

So general rule of thumb, cloning is fine as long as it'd disclosed that you have done so and none of the Pokemon's original data is altered. Always check with an individual site's rules though for its status on cloned 'mons.

LF HA Drifloon/Drifblim, if it can come in a nice ball that matches the shiny version that would be awesome, but not really necessary.
Also looking for an EV Trainer will compensate nicely.

Offering 5iv Pokemon or HP Pokemon of your choice. CML for the parents I have access to.

Last edited:
I was looking through trade threads the other day and noted someone wanted a bold Diancie. As my one was bold, I was going to offer it after rechecking the IVs.

But I forgot whose thread it was. Any ideas?

LF HA Drifloon/Drifblim, if it can come in a nice ball that matches the shiny version that would be awesome, but not really necessary.
Also looking for an EV Trainer will compensate nicely.

Offering 5iv Pokemon or HP Pokemon of your choice. CML for the parents I have access to.
Well I have a male flare boost Drifloon that I don't need. It's your for nothing if you get no offers.

I was looking through trade threads the other day and noted someone wanted a bold Diancie. As my one was bold, I was going to offer it after rechecking the IVs.

But I forgot whose thread it was. Any ideas?

Well I have a male flare boost Drifloon that I don't need. It's your for nothing if you get no offers.
Hey I was helped, thank you though.

LF: Dream ball HA Delibird and Dream ball HA Poliwag, both female. PM me for a list of what I can trade, willing to trade some 12.5 females as well.
I am way to busy to breed you one and I have to much to breed. However I can give you my delivers parents and you ca
So, chester0334 is helping me get a high level Sableye, but can anyone trade me for the Air Balloon? Can do one 5 IV breed in exchange.
i have so many battle points in x I can throw on a air balloon to the sableye

LF a cloner, you can keep a fully-redis copy. I need five copies + original of this:

#175. Togepi
♂ | Nicknamed 'Dearheart' | Hatched in Mossdeep City
Bold Nature | Serene Grace | 31/20/31/31/31/31
Charm | Stored Power | Morning Sun | Nasty Plot
OT: Sepiolith | ID: 25803

PM/VM me if you can help, please :)

Last edited:
I need advice poeple!

What would be the best hatch location from XY for a Gallade? (the ralts that I'm gonna hatch will be a Gallade)

I was considering Tower of Mastery, Victory Road or Radiant Chamber.
Suggestions anyone?

looking for female non-ha nosepass in a repeat ball, safari ball, or ultra ball with 3-4 Ems ( or at least with Wide guard).

with that reasoning, wouldn't Shabboneau Castle be better? so between the palace, tower and catle which do you think suits Gallade best?
Riiiiight, totally forgot about that pointless castle.
I honestly like all three of those options. Just go with what YOU like the most, since it's your Pokémon anyway. ^^

Riiiiight, totally forgot about that pointless castle.
I honestly like all three of those options. Just go with what YOU like the most, since it's your Pokémon anyway. ^^
Well, the way you put it earlier convinced me to go with Shabboneau Castle :) thanks for the advice!!

anyone willing to trade me in person or by gts which ever is faster for a Naive synch or jolly. I would rather prefer a Naive synch but either is really fine.
edit: willing to trade something from my thread. I can also give a calm perfect latias.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)