Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a stop date for the Streetpass version of the Eon Ticket?
The serial code is available from February 27th to March 2nd, but I imagine that the code itself is good for at least several months. Still, once you get it you don't have to go catch the Lati@s right away.
I believe not, but the eon tickets are being distributed again because hopefully GameFreak realised what a stupid idea Streetpass distribution was
It was a neat idea, replicating how the event was distributed in the original games via mixing records, and I'm very sure the Eon Ticket event can still be passed around via StreetPass regardless if it originated from the first distribution or this upcoming one. This gives more players a chance at it and makes it much easier for those who miss out on this event to get it via StreetPass since there will be more people to potentially pass it.

The serial code is available from February 27th to March 2nd, but I imagine that the code itself is good for at least several months.
What exactly do you mean by this?

I was asking because I don't yet have OR/ΑS and am not sure when I will get around to getting them. I just want to make sure that I don't miss out on it.

It was a neat idea, replicating how the event was distributed in the original games via mixing records, and I'm very sure the Eon Ticket event can still be passed around via StreetPass regardless if it originated from the first distribution or this upcoming one. This gives more players a chance at it and makes it much easier for those who miss out on this event to get it via StreetPass since there will be more people to potentially pass it.
I mean, I get how it might replicate what they did ages ago but if it's about making sure many poeple get a code, I feel like there are so many more methods that could've been used, after all, if a code is published on any sort of print it'll be all over the internet in hours, so why not have simply posted some sort of code? I literally only JUST got the eon ticket about a week ago, and its because a friend of mine got it on streetpass and then after 5 minutes of rubbing out DSs together I got the ticket too. But how does this sort of distribution method help people who for example play in Germany or Russia to get an Eon ticket? Also, my comment was referring to the original street pass distribution BEFORE this upcoming release thing.

I mean, I get how it might replicate what they did ages ago but if it's about making sure many poeple get a code, I feel like there are so many more methods that could've been used, after all, if a code is published on any sort of print it'll be all over the internet in hours, so why not have simply posted some sort of code? I literally only JUST got the eon ticket about a week ago, and its because a friend of mine got it on streetpass and then after 5 minutes of rubbing out DSs together I got the ticket too. But how does this sort of distribution method help people who for example play in Germany or Russia to get an Eon ticket? Also, my comment was referring to the original street pass distribution BEFORE this upcoming release thing.
It was released worldwide...it actually didn't end up being as terrible a method as it originally seemed..especially since the weekend after its release was 'world streetpass weekend'. And with methods like homepass, a huge number of players did get it

It was released worldwide...it actually didn't end up being as terrible a method as it originally seemed..especially since the weekend after its release was 'world streetpass weekend'. And with methods like homepass, a huge number of players did get it
I thought it was only Japan, UK and US!!! hmmm then never mind. Still, I'm still of the opinion that if it were a code that for example was compatible with systems worldwide (and we're talking about 1 code, and absolute compatibility), that would be the best way. But yea, I guess my view on streetpass is narrow so not much left for me to say :)

anyone willing to trade me in person or by gts which ever is faster for a Naive synch or jolly. I would rather prefer a Naive synch but either is really fine.
edit: willing to trade something from my thread. I can also give a calm perfect latias.
Don't know if you're helped yet but I can help once I got home

one question everyone, If I traded a max happiness Lopunny from my Y game to my AS game, would it have 0 happiness in AS?

Hey guys, I'm EV training a Bulky DD Zard X with the classic spread of 144HP/252ATK/112SPE and now I got the 2 EV points left over. I already know that 4EVs will convert to 1 stat point. What I was wondering was whether or not putting the 2 EVs into speed making it 114SPE will allow me to outspeed other Bulky DD Zard Xs that have 112SPE. Since most games try to find the most trivial of things to determine who goes first when all else is equal I was wondering if this was the case. Or are those 2 leftover EVs literally just that, leftovers?

Last edited:
Does anyone have a HA Drilbur/Swinub preferably with egg moves? I can offer a variety of items, 5-6 IV newborns, or even BRs if needed.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys, I'm EV training a Bulky DD Zard X with the classic spread of 144HP/252ATK/112SPE and now I got the 2 EV points left over. I already know that 4EVs will convert to 1 stat point. What I was wondering was whether or not putting the 2 EVs into speed making it 114SPE will allow me to outspeed other Bulky DD Zard Xs that have 112SPE. Since most games try to find the most trivial of things to determine who goes first when all else is equal I was wondering if this was the case. Or are those 2 leftover EVs literally just that, leftovers?
Leftovers. 112 and 114 EVs produce the exact same stat, so even if you have more EVs, it still comes down to a speed tie (otherwise everyone would always put 1 extra EV point into speed to try and speed creep threats, lol). I know it doesn't make sense to have two leftover EVs but that's just the way it works.. I usually put one each into a random stat that hasn't been trained just for fun

I know this is a weird question for this thread but here goes. I used to RNG all my shinies, and I've always had a thing about breeding/catching my own pokes no matter what, and not using external devices. Now that 6th gen has made me rebreed everything for pentagons, I am frustrated by not being able to rebreed my shinies with my own OT. I have to either hope for a random TSV person, or masuda method. Which of these methods will realistically take less time? Remember I do not have powersaves to speed things up. I'm looking for only 3 specific Pokemon shiny.. but not sure what to do.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i
I know this is a weird question for this thread but here goes. I used to RNG all my shinies, and I've always had a thing about breeding/catching my own pokes no matter what, and not using external devices. Now that 6th gen has made me rebreed everything for pentagons, I am frustrated by not being able to rebreed my shinies with my own OT. I have to either hope for a random TSV person, or masuda method. Which of these methods will realistically take less time? Remember I do not have powersaves to speed things up. I'm looking for only 3 specific Pokemon shiny.. but not sure what to do.
ive had success with shiny charm+masuda method. ive hatched 450 eggs and got two shinies. if you need them to be competitive, tsv is the way to go, but theres nothing like the feeling of unexpectedly hatching it yourself.

If you want perfect shinies, then you should definitely SV hatch them. The SVExchange subreddit currently has 2700+ unique TSV threads, which means that you have over 60% chance to find a matching TSV for your egg on Reddit alone.

If you insist on getting perfect shinies with your own OT and ID, you could try your luck with the Time Machine Breeding Method (the one where, if you don't have the Shiny Charm, you get your desired spread and just keep SRing until a shiny pops out), but that is still very much luck reliant and would take much longer. MMing is very random (you're leaving both shininess and IVs to chance), I've MMed dozens of shinies myself but only one of them had perfect IVs.

Keep or toss
Rayquaza jolly
30-31
29-29
30-31
6-7
29-29
30-31
Two points in attack and special defense shouldn't matter that much but hey I'm listening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)