Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headbutt is not an egg move for Snorunt. Offspring will inherit level-up moves (as well as TM and HM moves) if both parents know that move and the offspring can naturally learn it as a level-up move, hence why Breloom+Snorunt passed down Headbutt. But Headbutt is not an egg move, so if only one parent has Headbutt, the offspring won't inherit it.
Does that even work on the moves that the pokemon can only learn from the move tutors (even the HMs and TMs) from the 5th gen and the other previous generations as well?

For Example: Like Defog (if both parents have it)

Does that even work on the moves that the pokemon can only learn from the move tutors (even the HMs and TMs) from the 5th gen and the other previous generations as well?

For Example: Like Defog (if both parents have it)
90% sure that the answer to this is no unless that move is also an egg move (like Drain Punch on Shroomish or Defog on Scyther), but I'm not 100% on this.

So my luck in SRing is still failing for a Diancie. Here is the current one I recieved:
Diancie @Timid

26-27, 24-25, 31, 31, 31, 31
Hidden Power: Dragon

This seems pretty decent. I was shooting for Naive/Hasty if I wanted a Mega one. But this one could have a moveset of Moonblast/Ancient Power/Earth Power/Filler. What do y'all think? Keep it or keep going for a something better (I also want to have some trading ability as well. So far looking around the market is pretty full of Naive/Hasty Diancies. Idk how many timids there are out there)

So my luck in SRing is still failing for a Diancie. Here is the current one I recieved:
Diancie @Timid

26-27, 24-25, 31, 31, 31, 31
Hidden Power: Dragon

This seems pretty decent. I was shooting for Naive/Hasty if I wanted a Mega one. But this one could have a moveset of Moonblast/Ancient Power/Earth Power/Filler. What do y'all think? Keep it or keep going for a something better (I also want to have some trading ability as well. So far looking around the market is pretty full of Naive/Hasty Diancies. Idk how many timids there are out there)
If the Hp was perfect I would say easy keep. Confirm which IV's are perfect then we can go from there I guess?

Well the last 4 are definitely 31 (IV checker guy confirmed). As for the HP, how should I go about checking that?
Well which ever it is...I have no clue if you want to keep or toss. I am close to saying toss though simply because it's timid.
edit: it's hard to decide but if you keep I understand but honestly the more I think about it just toss it.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Well the last 4 are definitely 31 (IV checker guy confirmed). As for the HP, how should I go about checking that?
You can check it giving it 4 EVs in the unconfirmed stat via Super Training, but personally I'd toss that lil sucker.
#flawlessorbust

Well which ever it is...I have no clue if you want to keep or toss. I am close to saying toss though simply because it's timid.
That is what I thought... But Naive/Hasty ones are all over. I could probably find someone to trade me that. And I have one more that I can use on a different game to get a Sassy Diancie (Technically I have two, but one of them is the glitched ones where the IVs aren't set to get guaranteed 3 31's =/)

You can check it giving it 4 EVs in the unconfirmed stat via Super Training, but personally I'd toss that lil sucker.
#flawlessorbust
Oh gosh... I've been at it for hours... my luck is such shit =/

That is what I thought... But Naive/Hasty ones are all over. I could probably find someone to trade me that. And I have one more that I can use on a different game to get a Sassy Diancie (Technically I have two, but one of them is the glitched ones where the IVs aren't set to get guaranteed 3 31's =/)

hmmm...well hey I have an Adamant one I kept it because I thought it was different. Try aiming for everything that corresponds with the correct nature with at least 28+ in most stats. IDK....

It was jolly cobalion I tossed apparently it did not have perfect HP so not keeping that.
DEMo_Gorgon47 now that I think of it...I may have actually kept that Diancie:/ But that is my opinion. good luck soft resetting.
Well after doing the IV check for HP the HP stayed the same, making me think it is 26 and not 27... that is pretty low. I think I will reset and keep trying... kill me now

Maybe I'll get lucky and get the Sassy and Relaxed ones I want, there aren't a lot of those around. I'll try and trade for the Naive/Hasty later

So, I'm back and I'm urgently looking for any competitive Diancie. CMT and my list lol

Well after doing the IV check for HP the HP stayed the same, making me think it is 26 and not 27... that is pretty low. I think I will reset and keep trying... kill me now

Maybe I'll get lucky and get the Sassy and Relaxed ones I want, there aren't a lot of those around. I'll try and trade for the Naive/Hasty later
I just hoped that Synchronize worked on Wondercards when I started SRing for Vivillon, but it sadly didn't :( TF strikes once again...

Last edited:
Cobalion - #638 (Jolly)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 4 - 5
SpD: 28 - 29
Speed: 30 - 31
I feel like not keeping this would be a little silly:/...Either ways keep or toss. Of course of all of my soft resets the most useless one for hidden powers has hidden power Ice:/

Cobalion - #638 (Jolly)
I feel like not keeping this would be a little silly:/...Either ways keep or toss. Of course of all of my soft resets the most useless one for hidden powers has hidden power Ice:/
I'd confirm the perfects if possible. Assuming perfect speed, that seems like a keeper.

Cobalion - #638 (Jolly)
Check with the IV checker, most likely a keep.

SRing is all about luck. It can take you two hours or two weeks, but it's worth it when you get a good one :) Diancie isn't too hard to SR either, no Synchronizer sucks but at least you don't have to keep throwing Pokeballs at it to check it. If you want a flawless one, I recommend that you don't check it unless the HP (the first thing you see when you pull up the party Pokemon screen) is flawless or near flawless.

-
Anyone have nickname recommendations for (Mega) Altaria? I want to breed a shiny Adamant female one named Mytyl and a shiny Modest male one named Tyltyl after the characters in The Blue Bird, which Altaria is partly based on, but idk what to name my non-shiny Mega that I want to try out in the Maison.

I completely forgot that I RNG abused a TID/SID spread in Platinum for a 31/22/30/31/31/31 Shiny Timid spread several months ago. So, two questions..

1: Is Timid a viable nature for Giratina?

2: Ball suggestions for Shiny Giratina, Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai, and Shaymin?

Edit: Another unrelated question, would a Shiny 24/29/25/30/16/24 Naive Deoxys from Emerald be worth RNG abusing for a rather high frame? It's on a retail cart, not emulator, so it's the best available spread for this save since the ID/SID wasn't abused.
1.Timid isn't viable if you ask me :)
2. Giratina: Dive, Dialga: Dive, Palkia Heal, Darkrai Master and Shaymin Dive :)
3. I want that Darkrai :P

Does anyone have these breedables?

A Fast Luvdisc
A HA Dusk Red-Basuclin
A HA Heatmor (in a ball that isn't Dream)
A HA Luxury Durant

CMT if you have any of them :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)