The Everything NFL Punter Thread - 2014/2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
And now we have Nick Foles for Sam Bradford

this offseason has been insane

The pats aren't picking up the options on Revis or Browner

Now they have the cap room to trade for JJ watt and Calvin Johnson
God no. Let's all pray to the good Lord Rodger Goodell that doesn't happen. Also mfw Rams and Eagles trade Nick Foles and Sam Bradford. Must suck to be an Eagles fan right now
EDIT: GDI Sam don't ninja me

haha fuck the saints

Saints fans have spent the entire offseason saying how they're fine with Loomis spending $20 million over the cap because he's such a good GM, but in reality the team was set up to collapse within the next couple years regardless thanks to his philosophy. This offseason has ruined what's left of Brees' career in New Orleans.

Jaguars are killing it imo.

Thomas.
Odrick.
Parnell.
Brown.

that right there is some good acquisitions.

throw Murray in there as the cherry on top? sure why not.
I was kinda hoping we'd grab Murray but I'm satisfied by Frank Gore. Besides, Jaguars need great veterans on offense right now anyway.
Only problem is that if Jacksonville does get him that means we play him twice a year. Shit I'm scared

Jaguars are killing it imo.

Thomas.
Odrick.
Parnell.
Brown.

that right there is some good acquisitions.

throw Murray in there as the cherry on top? sure why not.
Not really. So far the Colts are having the best offseason. Yes I am a huge Andre fan and i'll always assume hes going to have a monster 1400+ season, and yes Trent Cole is one of the few egg players I have always liked so yes I am being biased. And yes the Colts are getting older players. Yes yes but its ANDRE FUCKING JOHNSON.

haha fuck the saints

Saints fans have spent the entire offseason saying how they're fine with Loomis spending $20 million over the cap because he's such a good GM, but in reality the team was set up to collapse within the next couple years regardless thanks to his philosophy. This offseason has ruined what's left of Brees' career in New Orleans.
Actually, adding a good center and with two first round picks the Saints can easily fix the OL this year. If that happens Dree Brees will be fine.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
In reading around, I have heard several sources say that the jags are prepared to "overpay" for DM, as they did JT to lock him up. Both are matchup nightmares for defenses.

The Jags, if they get murray, easily gain the most wins year-to-year in terms of expectancy. Except that we have to play the AFC east. ugh

In reading around, I have heard several sources say that the jags are prepared to "overpay" for DM, as they did JT to lock him up. Both are matchup nightmares for defenses.

The Jags, if they get murray, easily gain the most wins year-to-year in terms of expectancy. Except that we have to play the AFC east. ugh
You'll still win against the Jets. The Dolphins and Bills are question marks because they both show signs of improvement but they're still not great. Patriots will wipe the floor with the Jags

the jags had to spend like $50 million of their $60 million in cap space or else they wouldn't hit the salary floor (meaning they'd basically have to cover the difference and pay all that money to the players on the roster anyway)

think of it like that gameshow where you have 3 minutes in a supermarket to grab $1000 worth of stuff, the money's going to be gone anyway so might as well grab what you can while you can :^)

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
You'll still win against the Jets. The Dolphins and Bills are question marks because they both show signs of improvement but they're still not great. Patriots will wipe the floor with the Jags
Dolphins are a really, really good team if they can playcall offensively. People blame tannehill too much, they need to get lamar miller and skill position players more touches. Their Defense is now be one of the best in the league, and could be the best if they can keep Suh on the field. The Bills are going to be really good as well.

THE PATS DYNASTY IS CRUMBLING IN MARCH OMG

They only need one man/legend/god

Pencil them in for 12-4 and a first round bye
Tbh it is. I feel like they'll remain a good team but this'll be their last Super Bowl until they get another great QB decades down the road. Seahawks or Colts will be the next dynasty. And no that's not biased. Both teams have only gotten better these past couple of years and they'll remain a threat for quite a while. Colts less so but this offseason has been amazing. All we need is defensive line men which is what the draft is for.
I also feel like a Bills dynasty is on the horizon. DM can you confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)