Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, they (Lansat and Focus Energy) both give you +2 raise for a chance to crit. FWIW, you can't stack them.
I like your name elesa:) But shouldn't Kingdra just use scope lens? Stacking would result in 150 percent crit chance anyways.

anyone has destiny knot?
I has one, but can't trade now. You can have a free one if you wait a few days!(or ask other nice members)

Edit: sorry for double post, didn't see magnets hock until after I posted.

Edit: Magneshock, double post is when you waste space by posting again when you could edit an old post. Don't do it.:)

Moderator edit: you didn't need an example of double posting to explain what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
The IV Judge will literally say the following: "Stats like those... They simply can't be beat! That's how I judge it." for any stat(s) that have a 31 IV. For example, if a pokemon has 31/x/31/x/31/x as its IVs, he would mention HP/Defense/Special Defense explicitly before saying the above phrase.
and when he says its "superior" is that 31iv?

I have a question: does the effects of the lansat berry can be compared with the effects of a single focus energy ?

I mean, if I run a critdra, can I replace the move focus energy with substitute holding the lansat berry?
You could, but Lansat doesn't kick in right away and Critdra really wants to hold Scope Lens so it can crit every time. (after a Focus Energy)

So I have a question. I'm close to finishing the hoenn dex, and want to know which dex is the next easiest to complete (legitimately on my own pls; no cheats or whatever) thanks!

So I have a question. I'm close to finishing the hoenn dex, and want to know which dex is the next easiest to complete (legitimately on my own pls; no cheats or whatever) thanks!
The Kanto part of the National Dex is the easiest, mostly because most of the pokemon are either available throughout the main game, or are available in end game events in almost every game. The only hard Kanto pokemon to get is Mew, and Mew has been alot of events.

Edit: Though if your talking about fewest pokemon, Kalos is the easiest because most of the pokemon are floating around the GTS or Wonder Trade.

The Kanto part of the National Dex is the easiest, mostly because most of the pokemon are either available throughout the main game, or are available in end game events in almost every game. The only hard Kanto pokemon to get is Mew, and Mew has been alot of events.

Edit: Though if your talking about fewest pokemon, Kalos is the easiest because most of the pokemon are floating around the GTS or Wonder Trade.
Thanks, I'll move onto kanto then. And I also have an event mew so shouldn't be too hard thanks

LF male mudkip/carracosta/mantine with wide guard..depending on how good it is cmt or pm me to let me know what you're lookin for
I have a 6IV Adamant male Mudkip with that egg move (and three more iirc). You can have a clone if you want.

EDIT: It also has Curse, Mirror Coat and Yawn as egg moves. You'd need Heart Scales to reteach them though.

Last edited:
I have a perfect 6iv onix. I'm going to make it a mega Steelix but the problem is that the nature is adamant, I talk to IV judge and he says the stats are all outstanding. So will my Steelix have a base def of 548 with adamabt nature when it reach lvl.100?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have a perfect 6iv onix. I'm going to make it a mega Steelix but the problem is that the nature is adamant, I talk to IV judge and he says the stats are all outstanding. So will my Steelix have a base def of 548 with adamabt nature when it reach lvl.100?
It will be 436. 499 with 252 def EV.

No Pokémon in the whole Pokémon world has a "base defense" of 548. Steelix/Mega Steelix have a base defense of 200/230.

base stat != actual stat number

A Steelix with a nature that doesn't boost it's defense stat (10% boost), can never reach a defense stat of 548. It would need a Bold, Relaxed or Impish nature as well as 252 EVs invested in that stat.
That being said, Steelix really doesn't need that much defense anyway and the Adamant nature is actually pretty useful, because your Pokémon would probably like to deal some damage...

If there is one thing that (Mega) Steelix has enough of, it's physical bulk.

Last edited:
No Pokémon in the whole Pokémon world has a "base defense" of 548. Steelix/Mega Steelix have a base defense of 200/230.

base stat != actual stat number

A Steelix with a nature that doesn't boost it's defense stat (10% boost), can never reach a defense stat of 548. It would need a Bold, Relaxed or Impish nature as well as 252 EVs invested in that stat.
That being said, Steelix really doesn't need that much defense anyway and the Adamant nature is actually pretty useful, because your Pokémon would probably like to deal some damage...

If there is one thing that (Mega) Steelix has enough of, it's physical bulk.
My bad I meant like how do I get my Steelix to its maximum defense of 548? What nature get Steelix defense to its maximum of 548.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)