Tournament BLT Group Stages: Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Lost to Loom in a great battle, roll on the gira was slightly annoying as it was p. much min damage and if i kept rocks I won with Xern but it is what it is, still had a lot of fun =]

BreloomMyHomie

Golden State Warriors Bandwagon Fan
not sure how much special attack you run on p don, but i just run max HP 40 spdef. Sorry if it was a low roll

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
not sure how much special attack you run on p don, but i just run max HP 40 spdef. Sorry if it was a low roll
I was max Mild, but if you were running HP and some SpDef then it probs mattered a lot less, I assumed you were the standard Phys Def spread. Either way rolls are part of mons and it was a fun game so I don't really care, got faith in my fellow Bisharps to pull through =]

EDIT: using that spread, I actually got more or less a max roll lel, anyway gg and hope to play you again in future =]

252+ SpA Groudon-Primal Dragon Pulse vs. 252 HP / 40 SpD Giratina-O: 218-258 (43.2 - 51.1%) -- 5.9% chance to 2HKO

252+ SpA Groudon-Primal Dragon Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Giratina-O: 226-268 (51.2 - 60.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vm'd Hyuhyy the day these were posted and no response, is he going to be subbed out or just inactive? Feliburn or anybody else on his team

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For some reason it feels like forever since these went up, not two days. mb

I lost in a close match to petyer, unfortunately there was a large amount of hax involved but it's just part of the game, have to get over it. Hopefully my teammates can pick up for me, lgi aegislashes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)