Mafia vs Village vs Another Village http://www.health350.com/curvy-bUSisSaltyt-cream/ Mafia - GAME OVER BUSTY WIN

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You guys are getting better and better at this, overwhelming majority this time! It appears dak# will be joining his numbered brethren in the afterlife. dak# was vonFiedler.

The ones who bloodied their hands:
Atilla
Barry Zuckerkorn
CornflowerBlue
disco_stu
Finland
Nonputrescence
Psychic
Ralph the Wolf

I have REBOLDED Paperblade's vote as he failed to post the required unvote post for unvoting, as stated in the rules.

It’s now Night 4 and Scar’s back, again…Deadline is in 48 hours at 12 PM PDT Sunday.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
We had a verrrrrrrrrrry exciting night people! Let’s start with the biggest news, SCAR WASN’T KIDNAPPED! No one could see this mindblowing development coming, especially not Ella who died from me rolling a 16. With this we have the first full elimination of someone with two roles, as alas Ella was none other than Yeti. Now please give it up for Yeti’s role PMs!

Dear Yeti,

You are Bud Spencer, the Italian Chuck Norris, kinda, sorta, not really!

You were a professional swimmer and water polo player, but now you kick ass on the widescreen, frequently paired up with Terrence Hill. You aren’t the best actor ever but who cares, nostalgia lenses goooooo!

Every night you MUST send the hosts travisscrissman and LightWolf “Night X - Punch <alias>!” in this very conversation. You will drop all pretenses and just knock them out in a single punch, leaving them unable to complete their actions.

You may also send the hosts travisscrissman and LightWolf “Night X - A Friend Is a Treasure” in this very conversation. Friends are important and you’ve lost yours, so for a single night in the game you will prevent anyone losing friends, BY PUNCHING EVERYONE! This will leave everyone in town unable to do anything that night. You may only do this once, since there was no sequel.

You are allied with the Busty, you win if all those who oppose you are dead.

Bud’s alias is: Ella

You are also Mario Girotti, actor since the age 12!

You were discovered at the mere age of 12 and continued acting in Italy till 1964, when you moved to Germany, your mother’s home. It seems you met someone important in 1960, I wonder what that led to...

Every night you MUST send the hosts travisscrissman and LightWolf “Night X - Can’t bomb <alias>” in this very conversation. You will use your experience of surviving the Dresden Bombing as mere child to keep your target safe, however you are still young so you will only be able to do so on even nights.

You are allied with the Busty, you win if all those who oppose you are dead.

Mario’s alias is: William McKinley
But what is this? Do I hear another death? In another song form? Ladies and Gentlemen, please blame the killer for the following abomination!

A long, long time ago
I can still remember how Mr Jelly used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people wince
And maybe they'd be shut up for a while

But Night 4 made me shiver
With every killing I'd deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
I could make one more dead

I can't remember if I cried
When I read about his widowed bride
But something touched her deep inside
The day Mr Jelly died

So die, die, Mr Jelly go Die
Drove his belly in my tongi and the body was dry
And them sad ole curvs were drinking whiskey 'n rye
Singin' this'll be the day that he dies
This'll be the day that he dies

I met penguin who sang the blues
And I shanked him to make bad news
So he just smiled and passed away
I went down to the Sacred Stones
Where I'd heard the music years befores
But the gameboy said Jelly I didn’t slay

And in the streets, the curvy screamed
The busty cried and the cream dreamed
But not a word was spoken
The Jelly balls all were broken

And the three bones I broke the most
The Ulna, Skull and the Cuboid Bone
They “caught” the last train for the coast
The day Mr Jelly died

And they were singing die, die, Mr Jelly go Die
Went all stabby like he’s Kenny as his body went dry
And them sad ole curvs were drinking whiskey 'n rye
Singin' this'll be the day that he dies
This'll be the day that he dies

They were singing die, die, Mr Jelly go Die
Put the Jelly in my sandwich but the sandwich was dry
Them sad ole curvs were drinking whiskey 'n rye
And singin' this'll be the day that he died

Mr Jelly was penguin, enjoy his PMs!

Dear penguin344,

You are Adrian Randolph Crump III, the Nightmare Penguin!

You are a man, trapped on the internet, trapped inside a penguin, who wants to be trapped inside a girl. For some reason your lifelong dream was to build a zoo, so you started working at a weapons manufacturing company, I guess there was no brain, trapped inside that man.

Due to your connections in the local zoo, if you vote every animal votes with you. Why people care what animals vote for in this town is another matter entirely, but it counts as plus 1 vote at least!

You are allied with the Curvy, you win if all those who oppose you are dead.

Crump’s alias is: Funeral

You are also King Dedede, another penguin I rigged it!

Why a King bothers with this election is a good question. Answer is food, you are easy to bribe! I shouldn’t give out roles for the sake of penguin jokes, it leaves me with no flavour content!

Every night you MUST send the hosts travisscrissman and LightWolf “Night X - Swallow <alias>” in this very conversation. You will suck up your target keeping them safe in your belly for the night, preventing them from being killed thanks to your healing stomach acid. Sadly they taste horrible forcing you to spend every even night washing it clean, ergo you may only protect people on Odd Nights.

You are allied with the Curvy, you win if all those who oppose you are dead.

Dedede’s alias is: Mr. Jelly
It appears King Dedede recently learned to swallow every night, what a horrible loss indeed!

Whelp with that out of the way, it seems with Scar not being taken two others had to take his place, both disco_stu and Nonputrescence went missing!

It is now Day 5, deadline is in 48 hours 12 PM PDT Tuesday.

like come on, it's not like the village leaders/creamy/wolf don't have full sheets, there's no reason to protect your alias by not lynching

in fact not lynching just makes you suspicious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)