UU Premier League III - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don't want to request activity necessarily, but i asked galbia to set up a time twice and he just said to hit him up if i see him on (which I havent yet). we're 8 hours apart and i work 11 hour days till tuesday (when i get off work it's 6 am for him) so there's p much no way we're getting this done.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
yeah team sorry about not being very dedicated to this and putting up shit results personally in the first few weeks. i personally thought our roster was pretty strong, with a core of solid veterans, but inactivity and lack of communication got the better of us. half of us never showed up in the team channel and we consistently had three or four people receive extensions every week. shout outs to IronBullet93 for taking the time every week to organize those said extensions. also props to Conflict who remained as one of our most active players despite telling me before the season that he wasn't going to be very active, and to papai noel who started off as a sub every week (due to his versatility) but ended up playing every week. anti-shout outs to Afro Smash, you're a disgrace to white people

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
I wonder when will dice respond to my message...

EDIT: Activity post.

Last edited:

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hey guys just a reminder that playoffs start tomorrow so there will be no extensions for this week's matches. Please try your best to ensure they all get done, along with any remaining week 6 matches. Otherwise I'll have to make activity decisions or rule dead games, which I really want to avoid as there are several teams in contention for playoffs.

If your opponent has been inactive and you have made efforts to contact them and set up a time then post here to let me know.

It was fun while it lasted, but one can only avoid hax for so long lol. I mean I probably lost when I fire blasted instead of roaring with ninetales, and I can't really blame hax there... gg radiant, and nice 1-6 record!! (remember when I said I sure as hell wasn't gonna win the last four games? I was right). Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)