Project Snow's Team Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Certainly a really inspirational archive. I really love seeing threads with this level of creativity and open mind in terms of viability. All teams are really beautiful and look fun to use, even the stall and semi-stall ones even though I hate the style to the core. Fantastic stuff!! The fonts hurt my eyes a bit, just a bit.

That reminds me that I also like gastrodon a lot but sometimes I wish it had Stealth Rock. Keep up the good work!

Ah, thought it was incompatible.
Question: Why do you build around these mons that non one uses? Is it just because you want to use them or you believe they have potential?

These are some really cool and creative teams. I really liked the Will-o-wisp + Hex Chandelure + all your other teams with lesser used mons. :)

Woah, this is a great group of teams here! I love using underrated mons, so it's nice to see teams with cool mons and sets that have been used to success. Good to see Beartic, Sigilyph and Gogoat being put to use. Good stuff Snowcristals.

You should totally make a team with Celebi. Earlier I tried building a team with Nasty Pass Celebi and Rock Polish Diancie (core found somewhere on these forums idk where...) but it ended up being super weak to Scizor. Would love to see how someone who is actually good at building teams build around the core, if you don't mind, of course :3

Lol would love to see you make M-Banette useful in OU. 165 Atk + Prankster + a godly movepool...there's gotta be something you could do with that.

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
On the rain team with qwilfish would life orb work over band?
uhm band is amazing, but u can try band if u want to change moves

You should totally make a team with Celebi. Earlier I tried building a team with Nasty Pass Celebi and Rock Polish Diancie (core found somewhere on these forums idk where...) but it ended up being super weak to Scizor. Would love to see how someone who is actually good at building teams build around the core, if you don't mind, of course :3
I'll add it to the tbuilding suggestions :)

Lol would love to see you make M-Banette useful in OU. 165 Atk + Prankster + a godly movepool...there's gotta be something you could do with that.
Seems difficult and like a useless-mega-slot. Gonna try my best ^_^

Snou

Posted!

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Yo, mad probs for the team archive, lots of creativity. I played with the shaymin squad a lot on the lando suspect ladder and that thing is a savage, endure chomp is pretty clutch as well. Not enough stall in the archives tho, which is why you should try to build a full stall squad based around mega altaria :o

Snou

I really like full stalls since it is my favorite playstyle but in this mg i prefer semistall. I'm gonna ad that request on suggestions too :)

looiiyut

GIOVANE AUTISMOTTA
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
It is simply defensive Clefable with 216 hp to have maximum leftovers recovery. I'm gonna put other 4 evs on Altaria, missbuild, sry.
I've never understand the maximum leftovers recovery but isn't better 212 evs in HP (384 HP) in a magic guard fable? You don't have problems with sand, burn ecc.

Btw, I love your teams :]

Last edited:
Hi, I really like your teams and your way to build, I have to learn a lot from these. I suggest you to run max attack on offensive mega scizor, it doesn't really need so much bulk :)

Hi, I really like your teams and your way to build, I have to learn a lot from these. I suggest you to run max attack on offensive mega scizor, it doesn't really need so much bulk :)
Breh if its bulky sd mega scizor it needs bulk. It helps with things like bisharp knock off, excadrill eq, gardevoir focus blast, and more.

Aragorn the King

Literally a duck
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Love the innovation SnowCristal -- a lot more fun than standard teams, that's for sure. One thing I was wondering: a while back you posted this godly set; did you ever end up making a team w/ it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)