Mafia vs Village Return of the MAGMAfia - Game Over: Electros Win!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'll be back in a few hours but to sum up a coming tl;dr I think it most likely that GSpoon was banking on the fact the screenshot was not his real role PM to save him from a godkill while making it seem like a villager move, specifically because the screenshot rule was not in this game's rules (note how Yeti points this out in the update). Frankly he was so far gone at that point I wouldn't rule out pretty much any desperation play.

I will expect claims from everyone and I'll post more substantially when I can in a few hours.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
DEADLINE

Christ almighty DO NOT POST A SCREENSHOT TODAY.

Aight fam, one poor fellow was found electrocuted through and through. Lying there partially singed, askaninjask looked pretty darn unattractive... if only he hadn't spent so much time in the water!

Dear askaninjask,
You are West Mata.

Big ole underwater volcano, your secret goal in life is to kill all the dirty land lovers and create land the sea can rise over to grow more corals. #freethefish

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - KABOOOOOOM USER.” You will erupt on USER, who will be too busy trying to escape the lava flow they will do nothing else.

Once in the game, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Mole PM On.” You will activate your fake PM, and any inspectors or info roles will receive this PM instead of your true identity. You can only use this once and it is not a passive ability that breaks upon first inspect.

Dear askaninjask,
You are Krakatoa.

KABOOOOOOOOOOMASDJFSDFJASKL;FJKAL;SFJKASFJSAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! You are the volcano located somewhere by Java and Sumatra. You erupted once in 1883, killing a bunch of people, and your awakening was the loudest yawn anyone had ever heard, the loudest sound ever heard in modern history, and you are so proud of it.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - KABOOOOOOM USER.” You will erupt on USER, who will be too busy trying to escape the lava flow they will do nothing else.

You are allied with the Magmas. You win if all threats are eliminated.
You are allied with the Aquanauts. You win if all threats are eliminated.
The Aquanauts must be tossing some salty glares the Electros' way!

He is not the only one gone: moi has gone missing. He will be unable to post and unable to be targeted until he is returned.

The same strange someone has come to bring the heat again:
As PUNISHMENT for you imbeciles failing to claim to me I, the greatest village leader the world has ever seen, decree now that all of those who failed to submit their claims will be forced to post a screenshot of a poem about my greatness. Failure to do so will be accompanied by a gOD kill from yours truly.

Remember everyone as great as unclesam is, I am even greater. a successful village is a village led by me the greatest leader of the world.

now it is time for me to return to finishing these bbq ribs. don't make the same mistake two days in a row villergers
Results are out.

It is now Day Two. D2 will end in 48 hours or at majority, 1PM PST 6/16. DON'T FRKIN SUICIDE UGH.

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
Alright well a certain someone got the following result:
snipped said:
[15:52] <UncleSam> results?
[15:52] <snipped> Was looking for you
[15:52] <snipped> Whoa, your check on vonFiedler led you to meet up with another guy, and together you were able to ascertain the truth: vonFiedler is SCUM.
[15:52] <snipped> He dies
Lynch vonFiedler

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
While I'm distressed that I only figured it out due to GeneralSpoon's antics, everyone here knows that the shit he pulled was beyond odd. If he was mafia, he had absolutely no reason to try and godkill himself and secure an extra lynch for the village.

Here is my role pm;

Dear vonFiedler,
You are Scorched Earth Xerath.

Zap zap mage shoot electr- I mean, fireballs! You got a cool new skin to emblaze your UNLIMITED POWER. And you wanna scorch this dirtrat earth.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Guardian Angel from USER.” You will buy a Guardian Angel to save yourself from USER, and if they or a member of their faction attempts to kill you that night, you will be able to resurrect. Post “!RESSURECT IN FLAMES” in the game thread at any time and return to life.

Anyone who has ever played with me would know that I'd choose something a little less drab to mole as than a rogue.

If you persist in lynching me, don't trust the results.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
14:11UncleSam shrug my duo scum finder fonud you scum
14:11UncleSam if you say they are both mafia then uh
14:11UncleSam idk it seems more likely you are
14:11UncleSam two people
14:11UncleSam found you guilty
14:11UncleSam last night

14:25vonFiedler y'know it's a bit curious though
14:25vonFiedler why you'd have two players check me
14:25vonFiedler not just one
14:25vonFiedler but two
14:25vonFiedler and why not check people with power roles

UncleSam

Leading this village
[15:52] <snipped> Whoa, your check on vonFiedler led you to meet up with another guy, and together you were able to ascertain the truth: vonFiedler is SCUM.

reeeeeeead

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
MAJORITY

Though he protests and pastes a PM, vonFiedler is ganged up on and summarily hanged all too quickly. At least he didn't try to suicide...

Dear vonFiedler,
You are Scorched Earth Xerath.

Zap zap mage shoot electr- I mean, fireballs! You got a cool new skin to emblaze your UNLIMITED POWER. And you wanna scorch this dirtrat earth.

Every night, you may PM Yeti with “NX - Guardian Angel from USER.” You will buy a Guardian Angel to save yourself from USER, and if they or a member of their faction attempts to kill you that night, you will be able to resurrect. Post “!RESSURECT IN FLAMES” in the game thread at any time and return to life.

Uhh.. you all look around in confusion. Isn't this like the fifth game in a row the village lynched its own rogue?!

Bizarre.

moi makes his return from wherever he was as well.

It is now Night Two. N2 will end in 46 hours or when all actions are in, 4PM PST 6/16.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)